Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

#BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour (26858 Views)

#BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Yomzzyblog: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Big Brother Naija 3rd runner up and Singer, Debie Rise has released new pictures ahead of her Nationwide tour tagged “Rage” and a new single which is set to drop this month.

It has been revealed that Former Big Brother Africa housemate, Melvin Odua will host the event in the different states.

cc: lalastclala, mynd44, fynestboi

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/big-brother-naijas-debie-rise-releases.html

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Yomzzyblog: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2017
More Photos;

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Kennitrust(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2017
a beg I'm just asking;

this bbnaija, na everyday show?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by konkonbilo(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Lol! Wetin she de go tour for

32 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Go girl!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Bisjosh(f): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Fine gal like me grin

Haters will say otherwise angry

9 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Tunjibodmas(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2017
I don't give a duck about FTC
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Glocee(f): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2017
It's well o
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by repogirl(f): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2017
She looks good. Congrats on her nationwide tour.

9 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Bisjosh(f): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2017
konkonbilo:
Lol! Wetin she de go tour for

Lol i taya for these people o

Once they loose publicity they find something for them to do again grin tour ko tower ni tongue

24 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by konkonbilo(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2017
With time, maybe she go soon start to tour countries. Lol smiley yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by FODA(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2017
I thought this pple have job before,you tour add no value to our lives,don t come ibadan oh.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by otusnora(f): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Debie Rise, more grease to ur elbows. Fine girl. But the nation wide tour na im I no understand. Stay put and do ur thing soon u will blow, not this waka about.

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by mmafhew(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2017
I dont get. Tour for what

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by tmxme(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2017
transgendered
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by lammsohiman(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisjosh:
Fine gal like me grin

see self deceit...u fine for ur lane shaa

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by liftedhigh: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Tour To Do Wat if I may Ask?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by hola106(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
that s nice
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Jaqenhghar: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2017
Tour for wetin na? Are these people this jobless? Dey won't do something productive with their time. Alaye no come gombe o.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Threebear(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Nationwide tour?
With which hit songs?
How many discography?
I love you Debbie but this is beyond stupid.

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Coming to Our state for what?

My Advice for Debie Rise is that she should have her plans mapped Out with Something she's gonna be doing in each states and probably get PRs from each states to make her coming Hype MASSIVE!

This might be her opportunity to blow into Stardom

BUT!!!

If she's just coming to appreciate her BBNAIJA Fans from each states...lol... APRIL to JULY Is a long time..and most of us really do not have time to spare again..and most probably left all those social medias so they probably won't know that anybody is coming from.anywhere

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by darlenese(f): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2017
nationwide tour for what? as what?
nonsense
the BBN is really trash, imagine releasing pictures every now and then instead of releasing albums.
they have nothing to offer
msheeeew.

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Jaynom(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Damn! I can't explain my Love for dark skinned women kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by cydophobia(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisjosh:
Fine gal like me grin

How are you.

It been a while. Hope you are doing great?
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by ojibole(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2017
How i wish the Enugu slay queen that made all A's in her WAEC would go on a nation wide tour

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Shortyy(f): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2017
What did she sing that she's going for tour? You better sit down.
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by danduj(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2017
See as makeup make her fyn grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Style To Her Son's Graduation Ceremony / Ali Baba And Mary Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pictures) / Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.