Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (48826 Views)

Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) / Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why was a man killed because of a common battery ..I am so annoyed about this I swear ..We have become thoughtless animals

I blame the useless police force and the dormant IGP, no police broadcast on radio, TV or even news paper giving a serious warning on jungle justice, no scape goat to teach others a lesson why won't they continue to do this rubbish.

When others call Nigeria a zoo some set of people will be crying, what differentiate these people from the way animals behave?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by diablos: 11:49pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
gawu1:

Master race to Osu
[/s]

See diz polio infested, diseased almajiri hausa terrorist. Oya gulp camel urine and get lost frm my mentions u bloated idi0t grin cheesy grin

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:55pm On May 21, 2017
Stealing is bad, but those who killed this man have committed a heinous crime and have tainted their hands with blood, innocent or not. It was not their right to kill him, but handing him over to the police would have been the right thing to do. How can they sleep at night, knowing they have taken a life? If it is not in self defense, you are not in imminent danger, you are not in a war situation, you are not a soldier in war, there is NO excuse for killing another and this is Cold Blood-ed Murder. Anyone who participated in killing this man, or any Jungle Justice Situation in my opinion is highly dangerous, and can kill again, at any time, for any flimsy reason! Once you kill once, the second time is always easier! I wouldn't like to live in that area with those people. Funnily enough, do you hear of jungle justice and such killing happening in the Rich areas, no, because they will not allow it where they live! Be wise people.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Geeflow(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2017
they killed him not actually because of the battery, but because he is a northerner
winkthey killed him not actually because of the battery, but because he is a northerner
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Geneadams(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2017
eflintsone:
oga if u dnt hv infos dnt talk ,i stayed in maiduguri for 6yrs and i can tell u not only igbos die wen boko haram hits, infact very few igbos die in maiduguri when boko haram hit
oga..am not talking bout BH..Maiduguri in that context means the north in general. igbos are marginalized day in day out and no "kinsmen retaliate" ,so when its reciprocated nobi has the right to retaliate
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by tochy32: 12:01am On May 22, 2017
Yes I think that no case to Nigeria at large, becos if u are to measure what this particular tribe va done I don't think we should be grieving about such criminal
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by jeromeoke(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2017
The price for sin is dead, he paid his price

Ipob just use anger wey buhari the anger dem decent on the dude, I wish you journey mercy
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by kingthreatz: 12:59am On May 22, 2017
vantage001:

Then you don't know your problem.
Buhari, IBB , OBJ and co that stole your future and that your descendants is not your problem, it is igbo that is your problem. You no well at all.
Afonja with a single digit IQ.
Rochas, orji uzor kalu, ochendo, etc that stole your family's destiny nko?
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:51am On May 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why don't you correct me you prick
cheesy :-D cheesy :-D why taget his prick? LoL ss

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 4:34am On May 22, 2017
If una no kill am, na only thunder wey dey do press up go be una reward
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 4:59am On May 22, 2017
I trust Hausas in matters like this.the ibos won't go unpunished for this
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 6:17am On May 22, 2017
PearlStreet:
Osisikanwu was an armed robber terrorizing Igboland, yet he was given a chieftaincy title.

TA Orji consistently stole from Abia state for 8 years, yet he was given the Ochendo Ndigbo in Anambra.

This guy stole a car battery and he was beaten to death.

The only reason he was killed is because he's an hausa man.
Was it in your village that Osisikankwu was given a chieftaincy title?
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by dking123: 6:53am On May 22, 2017
udemzyudex:

I blame the useless police force and the dormant IGP, no police broadcast on radio, TV or even news paper giving a serious warning on jungle justice, no scape goat to teach others a lesson why won't they continue to do this rubbish.

When others call Nigeria a zoo some set of people will be crying, what differentiate these people from the way animals behave?
The news is fake.no such thing happened.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by limamintruth: 8:20am On May 22, 2017
Haba Igbos! This is barbaric!! angry
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by sirjude003: 8:37am On May 22, 2017
we have done it before and we are doing it today again call to subscribe

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by monex(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2017
OrestesDante:
You know. I commented on a thread about the barbaric acts of these people and they came 'mentioning' me as if I was been tribalistic.

Now tell me what's the difference between them and Barbarians.

#OneNigeria#OneNation!

are "they" the only ones doing jungle justice? There might be some sense in what those mentioning you said.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by IamPragmatic(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2017
[s][/s]
joburiel:
you just kill without any fear or remorse... wicked people

if it were to be an igbo man in any of the northern states, his death would have been more horrific
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by vantage001: 10:22am On May 22, 2017
kingthreatz:

Rochas, orji uzor kalu, ochendo, etc that stole your family's destiny nko?
How is Orji uzor kalu and Rochas your problem, you afonja dingbat?. Did they govern your state or country?
We are talking of people like buhari, OBJ, IBB, and co that pilfered your national wealth, you are busy calling igbo state governors.
Which of those governors ruled Nigeria?
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by mondyden: 10:44am On May 22, 2017
Our people have psychological problem and that is why we are where we are today as a race.
Many Nigerians don't have human brain but lower animal brain.
Education is the key.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 22, 2017
Here the end most certainly does not justify the means.
He stole that was wrong but taking a life makes that right how? This country has potential and that's all it will achieve -Potential ! Greatness will never be what this country will be known for.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by jerryfemi88: 11:30am On May 22, 2017
PearlStreet:
Osisikanwu was an armed robber terrorizing Igboland, yet he was given a chieftaincy title.

TA Orji consistently stole from Abia state for 8 years, yet he was given the Ochendo Ndigbo in Anambra.

This guy stole a car battery and he was beaten to death.

The only reason he was killed is because he's an hausa man.
Bros I'm not supporting these people,but those names u just mentioned are powerful people .all over the world pen robbers are always respected but pick pocket and armed robbers are always the once suffering.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2017
Then how do you expect hausa or yoruba to spear any thief frm east?? Igbo since almagamation has been forementing trouble. They are d one who started the coup that killed many northern leaders, before the northerns retaliated to masacred thousand of traders frm east in the north, which eventually lead to civil war. These Igbos still never learn anything.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2017
eflintsone:
practically u r saying a thief deserves death , well you need more education in various aspects
See who wants to educate me in all ramifications.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2017
Jidibia:
See who wants to educate me in all ramifications.
wah do u know ??
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
Geneadams:
oga..am not talking bout BH..Maiduguri in that context means the north in general. igbos are marginalized day in day out and no "kinsmen retaliate" ,so when its reciprocated nobi has the right to retaliate
u still dnt know wah u r talking about , so if the killings of igbos is as much as u xpressed why dont the igbos move out cos till date many still travel der , dey raise der kids der, buy lands and build houses
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2017
eflintsone:
wah do u know ??
Ask yourself.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2017
stagger:

This kind of justification for "lower class stealing" beats my imagination.

Completely baffling.

And like zombies they keep repeating it over and over again.

What have they done about the thieving politicians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adams Amakel Eguvwese Shot Dead In Sapele / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.