Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol (1278 Views)

The God In The Book Of Genesis Is An Idol. Na Me Talk Am. / Naira Marley Confirms That Allah Is Different From God. / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2020
Actually Christians are NOT the ones who refer to Allah as an idol, it's Muslims themselves.

Every Islamic sources accept that Mohammed's grandfather Abd-Muttalib was a pagan, an idol worshipper. In fact scholars are of the opinion that because Abd-Muttalib was an idol worshipper, Muslims should not give his name to their children.

What is the name of the idol Abd-Muttalib worshipped? The idol was Hubal/Allah/Baal which is a moon god and whose logo was crescent moon and star the same logo Islam use today on the mosques and on the flags of Islamic nation

To prove his loyalty to his idol, Abd-Muttalib named one of his children after Allah, Abd-Allah(Abdallah) who Islamic source say is the father of Mohammed.

Mohammed simply continued the family business and religion and retained all the pagan practices of the worship of Allah and made only slight modifications to some like women doing tawaf naked(the modification was actually done by Abu Bakr and Mohammed didn't object):

"Narrated Abu Huraira:
On the Day of Nahr (10th of Dhul-Hijja, in the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet (ﷺ) when Abu Bakr was the leader of the pilgrims in that Hajj) Abu Bakr sent me along with other announcers to Mina to make a public announcement: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka`ba. Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent `Ali to read out the Surat Bara'a (at-Tauba) to the people; so he made the announcement along with us on the day of Nahr in Mina: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka`ba."
-Sahih al-Bukhari 369

And Baal/Allah/Hubal is a god of sexual immorality that is why he has promised his followers a brothel-like paradise in which sex will be the order of the day and also promised to make "young boys made eternal " available for those interested in boys.

"There will circulate among them young boys made eternal"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 17)

"Say, Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants -"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 15)

"And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes,"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 22)

Even today, all sorts of sexual harassments take place at Islamic 'holiest' site the house of Allah in which for years women are sexually harassed and some of them have started speaking out with hashtag #MosqueMeToo

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by Angbakpa(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2020
Kai
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2020
Stop falling for this religion tricks the outside Africa are playing on us.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2020
I was born a Christian and I have been to Masjid to worship, it didn't changed me from being poor African in sight of Arab people.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
I was born a Christian and I have been to Masjid to worship, it didn't changed me from being poor African in sight of Arab people.
You're right but it was the same Muhammad and Arabs that formed attachee with the Jews by all means. Mohammed left all the legends in his Arabian line and filled the Quran with stories of the Jewish legends. He even sought validation from the Jews in the early days of his "Prophethood" the Jews only became his enemies when they rejected him and called him a false prophet.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
There's no religious trick anywhere.
There's a God, only one Holy God who doesn't support immorality, that God is Yahweh and not Allah.

If you're an atheist, that means you don't believe in spirituality, that means you believe you don't have soul and spirit. That means you believe that when you die, it all ends there. That means this post is not meant for you
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:

There's no religious trick anywhere.
There's a God, only one Holy God who doesn't support immorality, that God is Yahweh and not Allah.

If you're an atheist, that means you don't believe in spirituality, that means you believe you don't have soul and spirit. That means you believe that when you die, it all ends there. That means this post is not meant for you
i think you are misguided by language ,yahweh is Hebrew, Allah is Arabic, olorun in yoruba,Dieu in French which all refers to God in English.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:

You're right but it was the same Muhammad and Arabs that formed attachee with the Jews by all means. Mohammed left all the legends in his Arabian line and filled the Quran with stories of the Jewish legends. He even sought validation from the Jews in the early days of his "Prophethood" the Jews only became his enemies when they rejected him and called him a false prophet.
well I haven't dig this deep into the history which I am not so interested in because I feel like I still dont find my own identity yet, if the world still exists in thousand years to come,some people will make a book and put the likes of TB Joshua,Elzazaky,ayahtoulah Khamenen or Adeboye in some book and call it holy book. Or maybe another religion will emerge and they will write about their own prophets,however Adolph hitler was God to the Nazis
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
i think you are misguided by language ,yahweh is Hebrew, Allah is Arabic, olorun in yoruba,Dieu in French which all refers to God in English.
You're the one who is misguided. Names don't change when you're translating.

Hebrews generic name for God is Elohim which can refer to any god either idol or any god but the name of the Supreme Holy God of the universe is Yahweh

Arabic generic name for god is Ilah. The idol of Quraysh whom Mohammed's ancestor served is Allah/Baal/Hubal.

Allah is not Yahweh. Allah is an idol, Yahweh is the holy and Supreme God of the universe
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:

You're the one who is misguided. Names don't change when you're translating.

Hebrews generic name for God is Elohim which can refer to any god either idol or any god but the name of the Supreme Holy God of the universe is Yahweh

Arabic generic name for god is Ilah. The idol of Quraysh whom Mohammed's ancestor served is Allah/Baal/Hubal.

Allah is not Yahweh. Allah is an idol, Yahweh is the holy and Supreme God of the universe
your mindset toward islam or other religions needs to change, God is the giver of Life and yet he allow other religion practices to flourish and multiply them,think about that. Find something impactful to do with your time than bullying other people through religion. Even if you fight for Yahweh from now till forever you will still go through Israel visa process and a Muslim fella might even get it before you,theres mosque in Jerusalem, al Aqsa mosque I think,they don't have time to discriminate.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
well I haven't dig this deep into the history which I am not so interested in
"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it.

Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors are destined to repeat them.

Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them."
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
your mindset toward islam or other religions needs to change, God is the giver of Life and yet he allow other religion practices to flourish and multiply them,think about that. Find something impactful to do with your time than bullying other people through religion. Even if you fight for Yahweh from now till forever you will still go through Israel visa process and a Muslim fella might even get it before you,theres mosque in Jerusalem, al Aqsa mosque I think,they don't have time to discriminate.
see you, did I tell you that I'm interested in going to Israel.?

It's your god Allah that is confined to the four walls of the Kaaba, the Yahweh that I serve is everywhere, I can serve him anywhere
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:
see you, did I tell you that I'm interested in going to Israel.?

It's your god Allah that is confined to the four walls of the Kaaba, the Yahweh that I serve is everywhere, I can serve him anywhere
bahahaha brother I'm not a Muslim oo,I'm a member of LCI founded by Dag heward mills. But along the line I picked interest in finding closure concerning religious issue,I have been in Hindu temple in Durban too and by the grace of God I will visit mecca and Jerusalem. Free your mind and explore the world brethren,dont enslave your soul especially now that we have freedom, our forefathers didnt have this opportunity called freedom, they were killed,beaten and handed the Bible and Quran without choice.no we have choice,use it wisely brother.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:

Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors are destined to repeat them.

is that a spam or something.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:

my question is what was Adam and Eve religion? Moses, Abraham Isaac and Jacob.what was their faith,for me I will say God. What do you say
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
my question is what was Adam and Eve religion? Moses, Abraham Isaac and Jacob.what was their faith,for me I will say God. What do you say
God didn't create any religion. Adam, Eve, Abraham and Jesus had no religion . They all worshipped Yahweh
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
bahahaha brother I'm not a Muslim oo,I'm a member of LCI founded by Dag heward mills. But along the line I picked interest in finding closure concerning religious issue,I have been in Hindu temple in Durban too and by the grace of God I will visit mecca and Jerusalem. Free your mind and explore the world brethren,dont enslave your soul especially now that we have freedom, our forefathers didnt have this opportunity called freedom, they were killed,beaten and handed the Bible and Quran without choice.no we have choice,use it wisely brother.
Be deceiving yourself, you don't have a religion but you have soft spots for Islam abi
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
is that a spam or something.
Not a spam, just quotes of some people
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:
Be deceiving yourself, you don't have a religion but you have soft spots for Islam abi
I have soft spot for humanity especially black race,I will never condemn wherever my fellow black man find comfort, if you are happy I'm a happy man. So tell me brother, how are you keeping during this pandemic period,are you safe?
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:

God didn't create any religion. Adam, Eve, Abraham and Jesus had no religion . They all worshipped Yahweh
exactly let no religion divide us. Extremism is destructive.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
exactly let no religion divide us. Extremism is destructive.
This is not extremism. If those people you mentioned worshipped Yahweh and some people now say we should come and worship Baal/Hubal/Allah are we supposed to follow them?
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
I have soft spot for humanity especially black race,I will never condemn wherever my fellow black man find comfort, if you are happy I'm a happy man. So tell me brother, how are you keeping during this pandemic period,are you safe?
Thanks brother. I'm safe, I hope to remain safe. I'm following the laid down instructions by NCDC. I hope you're safe too
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:

Thanks brother. I'm safe, I hope to remain safe. I'm following the laid down instructions by NCDC. I hope you're safe too
yes I am safe. If you dont mind I will like to invite you to a platform where Africans on the soil and in the diaspora are reuniting and forming movement for better Africa
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
yes I am safe. If you dont mind I will like to invite you to a platform where Africans on the soil and in the diaspora are reuniting and forming movement for better Africa
movement for better Africa ? What do they intend to achieve? And how do they want to achieve that?
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:

movement for better Africa ? What do they intend to achieve? And how do they want to achieve that?
good question,Africans in diaspora are sick and tired of racism they go through out there so they are willing to return especially those that went during the slavery period but unfortunately Africa is messed up and they are afraid of coming as well,so this movement is about making change in Africa for better, recently the likes of Ghana,the Gambia and Senegal celebrated the year of return which many black folks that have never been to the continent came and some got ghanaian nationality and Gabonese and rest,its shameful Nigeria did not participated,this movement was the one that uncovered China inhuman treatment to black just last month,the train is stil on,join the movement brother its the first time I feel proud as a black fellow. Subscribe to Wode-maya and phrankleen YouTube channel to join the live streaming. We will get our Africa back.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
good question,Africans in diaspora are sick and tired of racism they go through out there so they are willing to return especially those that went during the slavery period but unfortunately Africa is messed up and they are afraid of coming as well,so this movement is about making change in Africa for better, recently the likes of Ghana,the Gambia and Senegal celebrated the year of return which many black folks that have never been to the continent came and some got ghanaian nationality and Gabonese and rest,its shameful Nigeria did not participated,this movement was the one that uncovered China inhuman treatment to black just last month,the train is stil on,join the movement brother its the first time I feel proud as a black fellow. Subscribe to Wode-maya and phrankleen YouTube channel to join the live streaming. We will get our Africa back.
Alright. Thanks
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:
Alright. Thanks
if we dont help Africa,Westerners will never help us. Let's do it so our kids will not be on the queue at every embassy.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
if we dont help Africa,Westerners will never help us. Let's do it so our kids will not be on the queue at every embassy.
Yeah. Change begins with us
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by deolumike(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
Hi pal!

I appreciate the fact that you are taking your time to read this mail. Please I want you to take everything discussed in it seriously, because this is an issue that comes from the depth of my heart which I feel pressed to share with you. It’s about your life and the after-life, where you stand with God.

There’s no question about the fact that every human on earth is born into a world of troubles caused by sin, and we continue in sin just as we met it, consequently this has continued to cause untold hardship and injustice in the world and has given the devil a hold on everyone.
Fortunately, in spite of the fact that we all have gone astray from God, God still looked for a way to reconcile us to Himself.

Atonement of blood was needed for this reconciliation because without the shedding of blood, there couldn’t be forgiveness of sins. That is why Jesus laid down his life by His death on the cross. You might want to ask “why Jesus?” it had to be Jesus because His blood was pure and without blemish. He was sinless. Only His blood could accomplish what the blood of rams and bulls could not do.
Now that the work of salvation has been perfected by Jesus, all you need to do is repent, confess and forsake your sins, admit Jesus into your life and believe in Him. You then become a child of God and you have eternal life in you. It is written “as many that received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons (daughters) of God, even to them that believe on His name” John 1:12. Another portion of scripture says all that believe in the Lord will never be ashamed.

I ‘ld also want you to know that the scripture says it’s only through Jesus that we can reach the throne of God. John 14:6. You can look up the Bible for yourself. The Bible goes further to say that “he that believes in the Son (Jesus) has everlasting life, and he that does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him” John 3:36.

So that you can escape the tribulation and destruction that shall come at the end of the world and the eternal damnation after this life. You need to surrender your life to Christ. No matter how wicked or bad you think your sins are, He said he will forgive you.

I counsel you, my dear friend, to repent today so that you may have eternal life with Christ.
If you have decided to give repent and give your life to Christ, please pray this short prayer.

Oh God, i thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins
i repent from all my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Give me the grace to walk with you in holiness and grant me eternal life in Jesus name. Amen.
Welcome aboard. You are now a child of God. Please locate a bible-believing fellowship or church and worship there with other children of God.
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by omoiyamayor(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2020
advocatejare:

Yeah. Change begins with us
if you find the MOVEMENT encouraging enough,tell your friends about, when south African youths were tired of their parents loyalty to ANC they went to hide their parents ID to vote,a week before the election Zuma said it on national broadcast that They are confident of victory, my brethren DA and EFF floored ANC,it was then the ANC party executives started to seek Zuma resignation,you see the power we Nigerian Youth are wasting?
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2020
advocatejare:
Actually Christians are NOT the ones who refer to Allah as an idol, it's Muslims themselves.

Every Islamic sources accept that Mohammed's grandfather Abd-Muttalib was a pagan, an idol worshipper. In fact scholars are of the opinion that because Abd-Muttalib was an idol worshipper, Muslims should not give his name to their children.

What is the name of the idol Abd-Muttalib worshipped? The idol was Hubal/Allah/Baal which is a moon god and whose logo was crescent moon and star the same logo Islam use today on the mosques and on the flags of Islamic nation

To prove his loyalty to his idol, Abd-Muttalib named one of his children after Allah, Abd-Allah(Abdallah) who Islamic source say is the father of Mohammed.

Mohammed simply continued the family business and religion and retained all the pagan practices of the worship of Allah and made only slight modifications to some like women doing tawaf naked(the modification was actually done by Abu Bakr and Mohammed didn't object):

And Baal/Allah/Hubal is a god of sexual immorality that is why he has promised his followers a brothel-like paradise in which sex will be the order of the day and also promised to make "young boys made eternal " available for those interested in boys.

Even today, all sorts of sexual harassments take place at Islamic 'holiest' site the house of Allah in which for years women are sexually harassed and some of them have started speaking out with hashtag #MosqueMeToo

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833

This is serious shocked
Re: Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol by advocatejare(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

This is serious shocked
Abi, you can imagine what goes on in their so called holiest site

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Did After Reading The Bible Completely For Thr 3rd Time. / Apostle Johnson Suleman 2024 Prophecies And Prophetic Declarations / Sex Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.