Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Website Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website Traffic (511 Views)

Top Five Ways To Drive Website Traffic / 5 Methods Bloggers Use To Increase Website Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Traffic by falad4u200: 4:11pm On May 21, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders, please I need info about some free traffic websites that can accept any link, either shortened link or main link, anybody with an idea can share with me , I want to use it to test run a biznez b4 I go into purchasing paid traffic. If it works with free traffic it will work with paid traffic better. Thanks and its going to be a biznez that will be shared here free of charge thanks
Re: Website Traffic by Afonjashapmouth: 5:23pm On May 21, 2017
I know of a naija paid, however not just paid traffic but already converted to organic so they do what ever you want them to do plus If you have a good content you can retain almost 80% of the traffic. I have tried it too.
Re: Website Traffic by BluePulse: 5:58pm On May 26, 2017
Promote your business for free on BizKonekt [url]bizkonekt..com[/url]
From the menu knob/icon, "drop a message" and you will receive a response.
To promote your business is free!!!

Every business needs the right connection to thrive.
Every business needs the right promotion to float.
Every business needs the right touch to blossom.

www.bizkonekt..com gives you that for FREE!!!

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Loyal Interior Wallpaper / How Banks Are Milking The Masses Dry Using Government And CBN / NEFF Report Of 28.7bn From MMM Is False, Phoney And Misleading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.