Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,684 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Unibuja 2010 Admission Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unibuja 2010 Admission Status (641 Views)

JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / Unibuja, Futa And Unab Abeokuta Post Ume Date / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unibuja 2010 Admission Status by obsessiong: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2010
ANY ONE HAVE IDEA ON WEN UNIBUJA GOING TO RELEASE 2ND LIST OF 2010 ADMISSION embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Unibuja 2010 Admission Status by Megatone(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2010
my dear am sorry i dnt really know but probably i wld help you find out.But on the second thought i graduated from that school and i can authorotatively tell you that it was just a waste of time,i regret ever going to that school honestly if you have any other alternative then just make a u-turn ASAP forget the name Abuja,
Re: Unibuja 2010 Admission Status by mirabeth: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2010
why d regret
Re: Unibuja 2010 Admission Status by Dclique(m): 12:23am On Jan 15, 2010
Tell us the reasons for your regrets.
Re: Unibuja 2010 Admission Status by maxikid(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
u r just being , i donnt even know what to describe u, u graduated a loser does that make the skool bad
my elder sister graduated from that school and she is doing fine
ok u regret going there ,cld u pls kindly tell us the reason
and maybe its even too late for some people to have an alternative
dont mean no beef but i dont like the way u talked bout the school
if it was ur skool will u say such,
what is bad bout the schoolmr alternative
Re: Unibuja 2010 Admission Status by Megatone(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
maxi-kid:

u r just being , i donnt even know what to describe u, u graduated a loser does that make the skool bad
my elder sister graduated from that school and she is doing fine
ok u regret going there ,cld u pls kindly tell us the reason
and maybe its even too late for some people to have an alternative
dont mean no beef but i dont like the way u talked bout the school
if it was your skool will u say such,
what is bad bout the schoolmr alternative
first of all i didn't graduate a looser and if your sister graduated its none of my business if she paid with her ass, u dis incopetent spinless swine.The school lacks focus on the part of lecturers and the environment is not condusive for learning!
Re: Unibuja 2010 Admission Status by maxikid(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2010
its a pity that even animals do graduate in nigerian universities
at least it is legal to give it to a lady through the back but u givin it to a male lecturer
who made ur ass bleed like a deflowered virgin
its not a crime to be a looser at least ur family will be happy they have a graduated looser
ah ah grin grin grin grin ;yes th school is not a good area for learning that is what u wld have said earlier on and not making
people scared of the skool
dont u know dat ur news cld give hypertention
anyway i mean no beef , dont stress it, alora

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry : Exam Or No Exam / Futa 2010/2011 Post Utme 14th Next Month (july) / Guaranty Trust Bank Customers (only): Your Help Needed For MA Dissertation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.