Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Any Doable Job In Abuja For Me??? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Doable Job In Abuja For Me??? (780 Views)

10 Ways To Get High Paid Job In Tech Companies, No 8 May Shock You / How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months / Top 10 Tech Skills To Learn To Get A Job In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Doable Job In Abuja For Me??? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 21, 2017
I am a 20 year old final year computer science student currently residing in Abuja, in fact I have written my final exams but i don't have enough money to settle our finance department so I am looking for a job,work or anything that can help me save up a reasonable amount to fund my dream project.
I don't have any official document to prove that I have been to a university but I do have a results print out with my full courses, my admission letter, pre-university certificates and a whole lot of handouts.

My skills are:-
Project management
System analysis and design
Computer hardware repair and maintenance
Setting up local area networks for small offices and departments
Moderate mathematics but not professional mathematics
Ability to teach, instruct or guide on general issues concerning computing and information technology
Moderate accounting for small businesses
All Microsoft office packages
Typing and printing
Hausa speaking
English speaking
Ability to teach, instruct or guide on general issues concerning E-commerce
Ability to teach, instruct or guide on general issues concerning E-money
Ability to teach, instruct or guide on general issues concerning Computer networks
Web development with HTML/HTML5, JavaScript, CSS, PHP, PHP(Laravel), MySQL
Basic Mobile App building with android studios
Proficient use of database management systems (oracle and MySQL)
Moderate use of programming languages like C, C++ ,Java, Python
Ability to create algorithms, analyze them and choose the most befitting data structure for any computer program.
Search engine optimization techniques
Simulation of any given process or activity to predict its future

My personal traits:-
Always eager to learn
Very strong and hardworking
Introverted
I always try to solve basic problems around me by being creative

I am not the choosy type of person so I have no preference for any job. I am ready to do any work as long as it will put something reasonable in my pocket.
So please help a brother, give me a job even if it has nothing to do with my special skills.
Sani Ali (+2349095963272, maduali6@gmail.com).

(1) (Reply)

Be a Provider Of Mobile Messaging Business In Nigeria (image) / My Phone Is Having Some Problems / Creating Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.