Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,966 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) (38881 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by PapiNigga: 5:14pm On May 21, 2017
Believers' Love world (BLW) singer, Joe Praize is engage!

The "Mighty God" crooner got engaged to his girlfriend yesterday 20th May, 2017. 
Congratulations to them.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/gospel-singer-joe-praize-gets-engaged.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 5:16pm On May 21, 2017
FTC already grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 5:31pm On May 21, 2017
Congrats to them..if he was a secular singer the cyber space would've been aflamed by now.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 21, 2017
Oh well! One is hooked! Steve Crowns, where are you?

4 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by wisepluto(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
Congrats Joe P....A very cheerful brother.

8 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by HumanistMike(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
I don't understand the need for a let-the-world-know engagement...unless, of course, the whole marriage shenanigans is part of a business model.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:27pm On May 21, 2017
Good luck to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by begwong: 7:27pm On May 21, 2017
Congratulations, gospel artist
Mighty God is involved!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by RealSleek(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2017
Please someone explain to me. .why do they alwys act surprised. .liked they dont know whats coming??..why always this acting now..cant they act normal and just accept the damn ring without any drama..

its either they cover their nose asif somebody mess or they turn use their hand to fan their face..copy copy drama queens

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 21, 2017
Congrats to him

When one of my uncles was getting married years ago, the preacher at the wedding said that 'sometimes, when you wake up next to your wife, you will feel good, and sometimes, you will feel annoyed.'

It is whether you decide to continue with the marriage irrespective of feelings that determine if it will last.

Congrats to the couple. Work Hard at your marriage. It isn't fun and games!

14 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by janeade(f): 7:28pm On May 21, 2017
oooooooo....God

#mycrush#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Dumikiaz1(f): 7:28pm On May 21, 2017
congratulations to dem
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 7:29pm On May 21, 2017
Doing it God's way smiley No baby mama rubbish cool

Congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2017
Congrats to them...but but but the guy "ugly"...... don't come running to bash me, the adjective used is in quote
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 7:30pm On May 21, 2017
RealSleek:
Please someone explain to me. .why do they alwys act surprised. .liked they dont know whats coming??..why always this acting now..cant they act normal and just accept the damn ring without any drama

They would have already told all their friends the exact type of ring they want incase he asks

3 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by adorablevic: 7:30pm On May 21, 2017
about time tho... congrats
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2017
Thank God for him...

Mine is 25 may.... Which is also my birthday

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
RealSleek:
Please someone explain to me. .why do they always act surprised? .liked they don't know what's coming??..why always this acting now..can't they act normal and just accept the damn ring without any drama

I get your point smiley...but sometimes, it is a surprise.

One guy in America come dey arrange with his local Police for one elaborate arrangement which involved him getting arrested, ...just to propose to his fiancee. She actually thought for a few minutes that her usually law-abiding man was in trouble.!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
See as the girl hand dey like roasted plantain
#saynotobleachingcream

2 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
Congrats.. I Wish them d best ... More joy... Nd less marital drama
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by joburiel(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2017
emmadejust:
Thank God for him...
Mine is 25 may.... Which is also my birthday
cheesy cheesy
so therefore?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by busbytr: 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
Congrats bro
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by beneviv(f): 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
Congrats to them, hoping 4 mine soon

2 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
RealSleek:
Please someone explain to me. .why do they alwys act surprised. .liked they dont know whats coming??..why always this acting now..cant they act normal and just accept the damn ring without any drama
Iranu abasha.

So she knew he was gonna propose that day?

1 Like

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ajufinz(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
Congrats to Her...

Them grin

I am seriously hoping a lady will let me why ... Babes who perhaps are in a serious relationship also act SURPRISED when this happens.
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
joburiel:
so therefore?

Wish me well .... Brother
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by madjune(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2017
See fake girl cover her mouth.

Why can't girls be real?

1 Like

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2017
Sometimes I ask mysef if our young girls Crush on our Gospel music celebrities just d way they Crush on our Secular music Celebs....

I mean Can they faint for Joe praiz, Can they faint for Frank Edward, Samsong.......Jst d way they can faint for Wizkid, Davido, Tuface

1 Like

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by dumie(f): 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
Congrats... Flourishing things

3 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
Gospel singer? Who authorise him to have a girlfriend? Is he suppose to have one in the first place?. As a gospel singer for that matter. People are just busy playing with God these days.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by theway83: 7:51pm On May 21, 2017
nice one
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Mayydayy(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
GOFRONT:
Sometimes I ask mysef if our young girls Crush on our Gospel music celebrities just d way they Crush on our Secular music Celebs....

I mean Can they faint for Joe praiz, Can they faint for Frank Edward, Samsong.......Jst d way they can faint for Wizkid, Davido, Tuface

No.they don't.this ones don't exude much sexual aura

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' / "I Love My Man" Daniella Okeke Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit / Phyno Vs Tom Tom: Who Rocked It Better? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.