Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) (38893 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by wayne4loan: 7:55pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by eipreel(f): 8:03pm On May 21, 2017
crackhouse:
Gospel singer? Who authorise him to have a girlfriend? Is he suppose to have one in the first place?. As a gospel singer for that matter. People are just busy playing with God these days.

shocked
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by holuwartomeseen(f): 8:20pm On May 21, 2017
crackhouse:
Gospel singer? Who authorise him to have a girlfriend? Is he suppose to have one in the first place?. As a gospel singer for that matter. People are just busy playing with God these days.
Do you want him to become reverend father?....He is a gospel singer doesn't mean he shouldn't have a girlfriend undecided
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Humility017(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
crackhouse:

your mind is very corrupt
so u think everyone who has a girlfriend or in a relationship are involve premarital sex

2 Likes

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
Proposing marriage to a lady is something that should be a private affair

1 Like

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Lepkacious: 8:37pm On May 21, 2017
i tink his Steve crown and nt Joe praize
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by joyojoy: 8:54pm On May 21, 2017
Congratulation to you Joe
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2017
congrats Joe p,..that ur song was a hit back to back and a blessing to me
not like the crap most artists sing these days
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2017
RealSleek:
Please someone explain to me. .why do they alwys act surprised. .liked they dont know whats coming??..why always this acting now..cant they act normal and just accept the damn ring without any drama..

its either they cover their nose asif somebody mess or they turn use their hand to fan their face..copy copy drama queens

Lolzzzzzz...u no get chill oooooo
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2017
RealSleek:
Please someone explain to me. .why do they alwys act surprised. .liked they dont know whats coming??..why always this acting now..cant they act normal and just accept the damn ring without any drama..

its either they cover their nose asif somebody mess or they turn use their hand to fan their face..copy copy drama queens
I tire o!
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by shaqhead: 9:43pm On May 21, 2017
subtlemee:
Congrats to them..if he was a secular singer the cyber space would've been aflame by now.
Now your words make it look like Gospel artists seek validation from secular folks on cyberspace for their social buzz which is wrong!
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ukotmi: 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
crackhouse:

Don't mind the bloggers. The process is discover the lady you want to marry. Talk to her, talk to her pastor and your pastor.
This is just placing a ring on her finger after getting the go ahead.
Bloggers sef. They don callam girlfriend
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Siscooh: 11:33pm On May 21, 2017
Glory be to Jesus
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Crixina(f): 2:14am On May 22, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Oh well! One is hooked! Steve Crowns, where are you?
Don't go there pls, STEVE CROWN is mine grin
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:06am On May 22, 2017
subtlemee:
Congrats to them..if he was a secular singer the cyber space would've been aflamed by now.

my dream woman with the magic smile, come now let's go and set the cyberspace ablaze with our own engagement! say yes!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2017
Dat finger though, looking like slayers finger. but wait ooh Is DAT the finger for engagement? just asking
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by God2man(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2017
It is honourable to keep it in low profile.

Ohun t'eniyan ba pa mo lo ma niyi.

Marriage is honourable in all things.

Wishing them a blissful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by samedi74(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2017
Lmao.
Savage
RealSleek:

Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ellamines(f): 1:24pm On May 22, 2017
RealSleek:

My brother, God bless you o! Same thing I ask myself?
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Wenebadu(f): 1:29pm On May 22, 2017
C0NGRATS TO THEM
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2017
judgedredd22:

my dream woman with the magic smile, come now let's go and set the cyberspace ablaze with our own engagement! say yes!! cheesy cheesy

Yes grin
Re: Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:19am On May 23, 2017
subtlemee:

Yes grin

praise da lord!!! ayam coming down to the south to possess my possession!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Love My Man" Daniella Okeke Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Storms Osun Governorship Rallies / Jemiriye Adeniji Honoured By Martin Luther King's Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.