Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS (25707 Views)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Sunday Linus Ogbole Receives Special Award From UK Royal Army [photo] / Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by erico2k2(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
Toosure70:
when will south east a relevant person like this? Proudly Afoja.
say what angry angry
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by ettybaba(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
And somebody is at the King's college hospital in UK. ok o
Obj everywhere you go.
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by talk2rotman(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
somtin is smelling

2 Likes

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by dirtyhokage(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
Only God knows how many countries this agile man has stepped his foot on. Countless of foreign connections.

Considering his background, he is really a man of destiny. Hate him at your own peril. undecided
He is a true politician and respected
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by godunia(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2017
OBJ my hero. Give him another 8 years no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by dirtyhokage(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2017
Bofoy4:
May be buhari is death

who knows
see ur english,go and kill him na,hater

3 Likes

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by solpat(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
Bofoy4:
May be buhari is death

who knows

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by hammer6: 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

GEJ wanted to useless him cos of Igbos who were advising him then..

Now look at the GEJ today with his igbo supporters.. na dem dey cry foul pass

Congrats Bro, in 21st century u pride yourself in being the last slave selling Empire to Britain.

U sold all of our destiny to Britain and u are proud. hahahahahahah!

Absolutely no chance of Africa ever developing. No chance!

The boy boy mentality is a major problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by Alariwo2: 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

ahaha GEJ Ijaw man+ IGBO supporters, guy are U OK

you should ask yourself that..
Why do you think Ijaws hate igbos? GEJ's failure has even added to the hate already on ground.

Igbos should find somewhere and relax, they had their time with GEJ.. let others get there too.. no be only una get Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by Enemyofpeace: 7:41pm On May 21, 2017
Maybe these are the people that want to execute the coup

1 Like

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by dacovajnr: 7:42pm On May 21, 2017
yinkslinks:
Are we still ruled by this British who brought calamity to the world? Thanks to Americans for placing them where they belong 200yrs back grin grin grin grin grin grin I hate the british and they must pay me my visa fee back.
If I hear you clearly...Na ur own Visa fee dey a Pain you grin grin
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 21, 2017
yinkslinks:
You are wicked grin grin grin grin just edit it for him grin grin grin grin
I didn't the remember the edit button ooo.. Ejooor
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by erico2k2(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

you should ask yourself that..
Why do you think Ijaws hate igbos? GEJ's failure has even added to the hate already on ground.

Igbos should find somewhere and relax, they had their time with GEJ.. let others get there too.. no be only una get Nigeria
Where and who told you Ijaws hate the Igbos??
Let me tell you there has never been any evidence of HATE 2wards the IGBOS from anywhere in the NIGERDELTA,its people like you who try to steer shytee.Im frm both endz of the ND, I schooled in Enugu state, the IGBOS are a very welcoming and hard working people, they like money though but they have no problem with no one.
If you are frm the SW and you have Beef with them you are more than welcomed to voice you grief directly to them, dont hide under the IJAW umbrella plzzz.

3 Likes

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
yinkslinks:
Are we still ruled by this British who brought calamity to the world? Thanks to Americans for placing them where they belong 200yrs back grin grin grin grin grin grin I hate the british and they must pay me my visa fee back.
visa fee bawo
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by Enemyofpeace: 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
Toosure70:
when will south east a relevant person like this? Proudly Afoja.
they are representing in rituals, armed robbery, hard drugs, baby factory and other crimes. Iye na to now

1 Like

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by hammer6: 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

Let me tell you there has never been any evidence of HATE 2wards the IGBOS from anywhere in the NIGERDELTA,its people like you who try to steer shytee.Im frm both endz of the ND, I schooled in Enugu state, the IGBOS are a very welcoming and hard working people, they like money though but they have no problem with no one.
If you are frm the SW and you have Beef with them you are more than welcomed to voice you grief directly to them, dont hide under the IJAW umbrella plzzz.

Dem hate Igbos and that is Y Yoruba vowed not to vote GEJ again out of Jealousy of the cordial relationship displayed between Ijaw and Igbo.

They thought Ijaw getting the Presidency will spite us, but it spite them, becos we absolutely loved every minute of GEJ Presidency. hahah!
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by Enemyofpeace: 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
Bofoy4:
May be buhari is death

who knows
mama peace pikin welcome, how is mama peace?
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by ipobsarefools: 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
DieAfonjas:
the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life
but the gift of God is eternal life
[/s]

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by SIRmanjar(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

The guy is a useless coward trying to push ijaws against ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by Alariwo2: 7:51pm On May 21, 2017
hammer6:

Fixed! Ijaw and Igbo were together living as brothers, before the white devil came and introduced us to the fallen devil.

No, they actually brought you people out from wherever for the Yorubas to look after.
Our ports have been serving your people freely cos of one Nigeria.

if we leave today, I wonder how you all will be travelling and carrying containers upandan.. show some gratitude to free spirited Yorubas ok?
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by adem30: 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

GEJ wanted to useless him cos of Igbos who were advising him then..

Now look at the GEJ today with his igbo supporters.. na dem dey cry foul pass

Wike is now packaging him to commission project for him.
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by Alariwo2: 7:55pm On May 21, 2017
adem30:

Wike is now packaging him to commission project for him.

Don't mind the shameless man.. his people didn't benefit a single thing from his 6 yrs of misrule.
yet the igbos claim he is the best, southerners should vote for him, bla bla bla

Good riddance to the bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by erico2k2(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

No, they actually brought you people out from wherever for the Yorubas to look after.
Our ports have been serving your people freely cos of one Nigeria.

if we leave today, I wonder how you all will be travelling and carrying containers upandan.. show some gratitude to free spirited Yorubas ok?
ahah this guy is full of himself, look ordinary shy PHC Airport which managed to open, with the deplorable stage can host three international Airline on a day to day basis no qualms, I mean Real international flight not Turkish Airlines,.see the revenue it plugged from MMA,this is three flights from the EU day to day.fully loaded.and for your information the port at ONE is gaining momentum, my last shipment was directed there, though slow but surly, so wake up, the SS and SE are waking up to thier responsibility why you lot up in the SW are non the wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by erico2k2(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

Don't mind the shameless man.. his people didn't benefit a single thing from his 6 yrs of misrule.
yet the igbos claim he is the best, southerners should vote for him, bla bla bla

So the Igbos are now southerners right, guy your Geography is wack
Try to be Y2k compliant

2 Likes

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by aolawale025: 7:58pm On May 21, 2017
Looking back, maybe if OBJ's third term gamble had succeeded. Nigeria may have been better off.

2 Likes

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by adem30: 7:59pm On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

He never constructed a 1km road in south south for 5yrs as president but was happy to commission project executed by a governor of 2yrs
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by StEugene(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2017
Op

Please decide which of the airports they met, Abuja or Lagos

Choose one and modify please
Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by tutudesz: 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

Ijaws don't hate Igbo's but we hate our lands been added as part of Biafra Simple has AbC

1 Like

Re: Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS by erico2k2(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2017
tutudesz:

Ijaws don't hate Igbo's but we hate our lands been added as part of Biafra Simple has AbC
Land grabbers ahah nah different matter b dat Oh, me I nor get energy for that like now ,people wey get power dey come wait small. dem go soon show, the developers and hard working tribe grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 / Super Tucano Jets Pound Boko Haram Enclaves In Sambisa Forest, Kill 49 Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.