Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) (25713 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by marenalexander7: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGF_a5VUABM

It was a show of love, tears of joy as residence in Owerri capital city of Imo State and environs trooped out in the early hours of Saturday, to receive the 2023 Presidential candidate of Labour Party Mr. Peter Obi.

Obi visited the State for two events, the commissioning of Labour Party Secretariat and annual Leadership Conference organized by Jamie PaJoel International,(J.P.I).

During his address captured at the leadership conference the popular Presidential candidate hinted that the forthcoming election is an appointed one for Nigerians to choose leaders that will reposition the economy of the nation.

According to Obi, it is unfortunate that citizens of the country no longer enjoy steady power supply as the country now generates only 4,000 megawatts, while South Africa is generating 20,000 megawatts in power and her citizen enjoying steady power supply.

"Vote for the right person not because of religion, ethnicity or party". Obi opined

In his teachings, the convener Jamie Pajoel told youths that greatness can only come when the learn how to break limits with their mental memory. The Speaker empathised that when one deals with internal limitations you will be out of fixed mindset, why stressing that people shouldn't judge each other base on external limitation, (what money can buy).

Also speaking among other guest speakers the President and founder of Guardians of the Nation International, Linus Okorie stressed that leaders don't go for glory leaders go for goals, opining that vision drives greatness.

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Malory: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Too much energy from one man. Now we can have a president that we all can be proud of and not a lifeless agbado muncher.

Nlfpmod.

365 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by danjumaisah: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
WE DON'T NEED ANY PROPHECY TO TELL US THAT WITH PETER OBI NIGERIA WILL BE WELL AGAIN! INFACT WE ARE TIRED OF POLITICAL PROPHECIES. EVEN A BLIND EYE CAN SEE WITH NO DOUBT THAT PETER OBI IS RIGHT MAN FOR NIGERIA AS HER NEXT PRESIDENT. #WeMove ✊��

259 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by dangerousd071: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is not easy going all this journey may God strengthen u sir.

243 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
To think that Mr Peter Obi spent all night in a prayer vigil at the RCCG convention and by the next morning has landed in owerri for this leadership conference speaks largely about commitment and strength

362 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Willy7(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice to know. My only advice is that he should be calming down while responding to questions and also talking, in other not to be sounding unsure. This I've noticed. He should be making his research properly too. Other than these, he is good to go and not even the devil has a hold on him.
As for the other candidates, let them be trying to find faults with Obi, leaving their home works unattended to. When time reach, hardwork will pay and they will see that there is dignity in labour. How I wished APC gave their ticket to Osibanjo or Amaechi, honestly this 2023 elections would've been one of the most interesting and followed elections in the world for a long time to come. APC goofed big time. Anyway when a man's time comes, everything starts falling in place for him. I believe it is Obi's time anyway.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

148 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by ZUKKYY(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
So much energy for one man..... People's choice 2023

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by favourobaro90: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Many the Lord God Almighty grant the hrt desire of all the obedient Nigeria family in Jesus might name Amen

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Steven809: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
This Is The Same Shirt and Trousers He Use To Attend Redemption Camp Yesterday! We Salute Your Sacrifice Sir. Our Labor Shall Never Be In Vain.

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by raheemislamiyah: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mr Peter Obi, odogwu.
na you get My PVC
While others are sleeping, waiting for their turn to rule Nigeria.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by EndsarsReloaded: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
To think that Mr Peter Obi spent all night in a prayer vigil at the RCCG convention and by the next morning has landed in owerri for this leadership conference speaks largely about commitment and strength

Sometimes I wonder if Obi is a superhuman because I just can't understand how he is practically everywhere! He will be in Abuja in the morning, before afternoon he is in P.H yet by evening he is back to Lagos. One person

At the same time, he doesn't seem to be tired. Can Tinubu or Atiku have such energy? Won't these old and expired men spend half of their tenure abroad attending to their health??!

Nigerians should not miss this opportunity.

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by kafassamuel007: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
I am right here too!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Samuel089: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
plz b posting everything about d event for us once he enters d hall let's b enjoying d show

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Willy7(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
not just that, he just finished an hour or so interview with Central TV before heading to the Redemption camp Vigil. This is what leadership entails,not sitting in the comfort of your home to tell me you feel what I feel. These old politicians have taken us for a fool for too long, Thank God Obi is changing the narratives. A 21st century President must be a workaholic and around the clock kinda guy. Peter Obi is the reason there is uneasiness in the other parties and resolutions are far fetched. The aggrieved party members now know that they have an option, so they are standing their ground to fight and demand for respects unlike before that they would've been flogged into line. Peter Obi is a narrative changer.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by isaaudugeidam: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
It gladdens my heart each time i listen to Peter Obi

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by noble71(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
shocked
Peter Obi work rate like kante.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile Sell your Pi π with us at good rate.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Sabadon(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi is the man

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
gentleman

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by jeromestarks: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
I am totally convinced that Peter Obi mother is a good woman who married as a virgin. No wonder her son is so bright and intelligent.
If you're not a virgin and you're not together with the man who took your virginity, I can't attest for you.
Sorry.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by dynicks(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
The way I hold my PVC to my chest while staring at the very man who's gonna receive its honor......!!

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
I see obi capturing the entire south which he's already doing, middle belt too. All he needs is a few votes from the core north to secure 25%. L'obatan.

That's how Jonathan won in 2011. My worry is the almanjiris who aren't informed. The northern elites, seeing their candidates defeat could unleash them on innocent Nigerians like Buhari's supporters did in 2011. They never believed a southerner could contest and win any election without their support. Next year's election wouid be worse shocker of their lives

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Gbbnau7: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Meanwhile Tinubu is avoiding the media, he doesn't want to face Nigerians just like how a bat fears sunlight. Yet some tribalistic urchins are warming up to kill for him. I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Dialpad: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good luck, I hope someone will remind him to work with the grassroots.

Twitter and social media can be so deceptive. They make you feel comfortable, you think you already won the election with the amount of noise there.

Jonathan knows better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Hardcarg1: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
cool
Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by franktech(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Only Educated illiterates will not vote for this man with sound mentality. How can you stand in the sun and vote for a man who can barely talk, walk or have his body well composed. Even if you are tribalistic, at least vote for kwankwaso. Make your children no spit on your miserable grave

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Jokerman(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Only a wicked person will not vote Obi. Infact every body, every tribe is supposed to be Obidient

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
K
Re: Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) by Winters23: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24hrs Light In Ibadan, How Is Electricity In Your Area? / We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari / Super Tucano Jets Pound Boko Haram Enclaves In Sambisa Forest, Kill 49 Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.