Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. (46547 Views)

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am / Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by horlarhorpe1611(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
Lala b lyk

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Thisis2raw(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
With the way pythons are being found and killed, I hope two generations to come get to see a life python throughout their life time.
they don't need to.

This creature is too dangerous
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:37pm On May 21, 2017
Nackzy:
Pls how can I post on Nairaland...news or something trending

Give me your sister and consider it done grin
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by kristian98(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lalasticlala feeling like a boss
kristian98:
d
lol. lala see your life grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by enomakos(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2017
the snake must have been poisoned
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by justmenoni: 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
Mehn that La La land is an interesting movie ooo
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by beetown(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
What a way to start the week cheesy cheesy

Lala righnow

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by beetown(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2017
God when you go take bless me with my own snake so that I go make FP na cry

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by supereagle(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2017
You don't prepare snake that way. You should not have burnt it.

The commentator below doesn't have the experience of preparing snake. He should have asked from those who have the experience.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
supereagle:
You don't prepare snake that way. You should have burnt it.
does the picture look like he is cook it..

Goan buy widescreen and wear..

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by dakuizi(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2017
HomesOfLife:
Cooking and eating an already dead animal is really unhealthy. Beware OP.
so na life animal una wan chop abi?
u be carnibal ni?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Stevengerd(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2017
I Swear down! this wan don pass be careful. The way pipu take dey kill snake for their house they baffle me oh! Make i deh survey my surroundings naw.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by AbdOla: 9:16pm On May 21, 2017
Na vryday nairalander dey kill snake for their house, Tired of all D's fucking Ash of lies
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by azimibraun: 9:18pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
With the way pythons are being found and killed, I hope two generations to come get to see a life python throughout their life time.
All the pythons you have seen on nairaland in 2016 and 2017 thus far no reach pythons wey just one mother python born..
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by lordkhalifa(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2017
Congratulations you just killed lala ancestor
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by decatalyst(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2017
azimibraun:
All the pythons you have seen on nairaland in 2016 and 2017 thus far no reach pythons wey just one mother python born..

OK. Make dem sha take am sofily sofily grin
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by tyle(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
That is what others did to Dinosaurs and today all we can hear and see is the history of Dinosaurs.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by googlenaija1(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
But the snake didn't hurt anyone right?
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Firstinline(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
O.P abeg shey na zoo you dey live abi where you dey live wey you come see this kind of big snake?

I will not stay one more day in that area anymore after discovering this kind of animal.

Na inside zoo or thick forest this kind animal suppose dey nah.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by banmee(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2017
ekensi01:
The only enemy of man till death 'snakes'. gush i hate it.

Hate them or not, we still need them to balance the eco system.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Bezed(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
Don't worry bro... they will see it on TV
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by emperornikky: 9:40pm On May 21, 2017
wow.. lovely one Watch, Download and Stream video >>> http://hothiphop.co
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by HomesOfLife(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2017
dakuizi:

so na life animal una wan chop abi?
u be carnibal ni?

Any animal found laying dead is carcass and except you're a vulture, you shouldn't think of eating it.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by trippleKAY(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2017
xpensivealex:
This long beast was found dead at the back of our house,though we live in a rocky environment (habitation of snake)but i have never seen a snake as big as this,i decided to set it ablaze since i don't know wat it actually swallowed,in the process of doing so,a neighbour of mine picked an interest to make a spicy meat out of it.
I never reach fp bfore,so make i quickly call my oga at the top to bless his broda with fp.
Oya food don show o lalasticala,lalasticala,lalasticala
and I need phyton oil ooo sad
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by xpensivealex(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2017
At last,i don reach front page,uncle lala gud job,i dedicate this to all snake meat lovers.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
lala @ dis very moment

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by AreaFada2: 10:30pm On May 21, 2017
See roasting like making charcoal. grin shocked shocked

You could have just skinned it easily and dry the skin.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Slurity(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2017
Now, I don't know the different between Python and just a snake again.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by springtech(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2017
Chaiiii pepper soup don land.

Gradually, am close to the dream.
Am extremely happy for this choice of investment.
Want to know more? Check My Signature.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by chiefojiji(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2017
Is this a snake or a python?
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Nature8(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2017
Epositive:
grin grin grin

Lala right now >>>>>>

Lol
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by kingthreatz: 2:00am On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Please if you see a python around you, create a cage for it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) / Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.