Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. (46550 Views)

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am / Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by bigt2(m): 2:14am On May 22, 2017
tyle:

That is what others did to Dinosaurs and today all we can hear and see is the history of Dinosaurs.
Picture me this:
You've just finished building your own house with your hard earned money and on the day you wish to dedicate the house, a dinosaur just used style, speed and rushing to step on it whilst demolishing ur house and probably injuring people grin

Or

We all have to be caged in cities cos of the fear of being mashed like a peel off banana in the case of which the dinosaur won't even know it did grin

Or ur Lamborghini gets stampeded! All because you share the world with dinosaurs! shocked

Etc grin

Dinosaur ko, Dino Melaye ni grin

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by brightalo17: 2:38am On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:
With the way pythons are being found and killed, I hope two generations to come get to see a life python throughout their life time.
I wished my own forefathers eliminated that evil creature so i wouldn't have come out to see it. I'm still to understand or know it's usefulness apart from causing terror,havoc and untimely death to it's fellow animals both wild and domestic.

I wish all the species of snake dead forever before 2018.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:40am On May 22, 2017
the way onaa dey kill and eat snakes anyhow I pray u ppl don't kill your future wife coming to visit in form of snakes . cos girls are desperate these days and can visit in any form .
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by supereagle(m): 3:40am On May 22, 2017
smithsydny:
does the picture look like he is cook it..

Goan buy widescreen and wear..
Did I use the word cook? Must you comment?
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by jacoik(m): 4:20am On May 22, 2017
freesinzu:
I just love snakes grin
snake child
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Nackzy: 7:02am On May 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Give me your sister and consider it done grin
Animal Like you.. From ur statement it's Obvious you a jambite...
Wish Nairaland can have seperate room for Jambite n weed smokers...obviously the weed is affecting you ...n the worse thing is that you Dont know it's affecting you
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:12am On May 22, 2017
Nackzy:

Animal Like you.. From ur statement it's Obvious you a jambite...
Wish Nairaland can have seperate room for Jambite n weed smokers...obviously the weed is affecting you ...n the worse thing is that you Dont know it's affecting you
You have a very bad sense of humor
My friend.......
Life is too short
Allow yourself to dream
Dance in the rain
Sing in the shower
Watch cartoons
Be like Switzerland
Wish you speedy Gonzalez grin

Handele handele
Hiba hiba hiba cheesy

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Nobody: 7:24am On May 22, 2017
grin grin
supereagle:

Did I use the word cook? Must you comment?
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by benlash: 8:25am On May 22, 2017
Watch All Woli Agba and Dele Comedy Video skit part 2
http://mainvibes.com/watch-woli-agba-dele-comedy-video-skit-part-2/
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by umarshehu58(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2017
One day, i mean one day i will definately deceive Lalasticlala with fake snake pictures claiming i killed it so that my post will hit front page. grin
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by decatalyst(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2017
brightalo17:
I wished my own forefathers eliminated that evil creature so i wouldn't have come out to see it. I'm still to understand or know it's usefulness apart from causing terror,havoc and untimely death to it's fellow animals both wild and domestic.

I wish all the species of snake dead forever before 2018.

Lol

Na so you despise the specie? I hate them too but killing then at this rate will spell doom for them so soon
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by decatalyst(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2017
kingthreatz:

Please if you see a python around you, create a cage for it grin grin

I no fit come cage the work of God oo grin grin

Alakoba somebody
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by calberian: 11:57am On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:
With the way pythons are being found and killed, I hope two generations to come get to see a life python throughout their life time.

I didn't see dinosaur and I survived.

Don't worry much, forthcoming generations will survived also
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by ekensi01: 1:57pm On May 22, 2017
banmee:

Hate them or not, we still need them to balance the eco system.
Yea yea, who told u that if the whole snakes are gone the eco system will be inbalance?
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by banmee(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2017
ekensi01:
Yea yea, who told u that if the whole snakes are gone the eco system will be inbalance?

You went to school right? Or were you just there to sign the attendance sheet? That I would have to explain it to you is scary to say the least.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Zedoo(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:

And do what with it??

Dinosaur wey we no see, our life dey incomplete?
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by banmee(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2017
Zedoo:

And do what with it??

Dinosaur wey we no see, our life dey incomplete?

Dinosaurs being wiped out was an act of nature. You do know the difference right?
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by ekensi01: 5:19pm On May 22, 2017
banmee:

You went to school right? Or were you just there to sign the attendance sheet? That I would have to explain it to you is scary to say the least.
I went even if the snakes is important but i hate it, cant see anything good to do with it.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Zedoo(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
banmee:

Dinosaurs being wiped out was an act of nature. You do know the difference right?

Nope i don't...

So nature wiping them out means its 'correct' or meant to happen and nothing was lost?

Oh pls. Its the same damn result....and there are several other animals that have been hunted into near or full extinction...and nobody misses not seeing them.
You cannot miss what you don't know.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by banmee(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
Zedoo:

Nope i don't...

So nature wiping them out means its 'correct' or meant to happen and nothing was lost?

Oh pls. Its the same damn result....and there are several other animals that have been hunted into near or full extinction...and nobody misses not seeing them.
You cannot miss what you don't know.

Your society determines your beliefs and thought process. I never really understood what that meant till i started dealing with Nigerians. Even with facts and education, you will still deny the obvious and the truth. Ever heard of balance of nature? When things happen naturally it balances itself. If man intercedes it becomes unbalanced. That i have to explain this to you is scary to say the least. Normal societies understand this. There is a woodpecker in louisiana that if you kill will earn you a twenty five thousand dollar fine. Why? Because they do not want it to go extinct and tilt the balance of nature. In Germany and the U.S, you can't even go hunting until you have a license. Meanwhile it is free for all in Nigeria. Una de try with the way una de think. Make una continue. Smh
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by brightalo17: 5:57pm On May 23, 2017
decatalyst:

Lol

Na so you despise the specie? I hate them too but killing then at this rate will spell doom for them so soon
Tell me exactly what will happen in this world without snakes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.