Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG (40545 Views)

Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by diva90: 11:09pm On May 21, 2017
Just waiting for baby mama #3 to come on board. Such men cannot stay with one or two women
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by samijay8(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
How come Afonjas women no Sabi pass man issue? Cant they do something productive with their lives?
You mean like stealing pics on IG

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Adebowale89(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
How come Afonjas women no Sabi pass man issue? Cant they do something productive with their lives?

tell that to ugly mike who turn Igbo ladies into his slaves and flavour who has them many as babymama

don't know when u people will stop using hasty generalization. is it that majority of u are illiterate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 21, 2017
All this ones no get work undecided
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by niyi123: 11:42pm On May 21, 2017
Two hoes are fighting and nothing more
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 11:43pm On May 21, 2017
MzLarem:
All this ones no get work undecided
I don't know why she's complaining. Abi is she not a Babymama before? Is she expecting us to call her a baby grandma? undecided
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 21, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know why she's complaining. Abi is she not a Babymama before? Is she expecting us to call her a baby grandma? undecided
I tire oo...And that one just said "real wife not baby mama"...body just dey scratch her.

I've seen the thread.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 11:46pm On May 21, 2017
MzLarem:
I tire oo...And that one just said "real wife not baby mama"...body just dey scratch her.

I've seen the thread.
Hahaha abi na. E don tay when I see you oowink

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahaha abi na. E don tay when I see you oowink
Na you no wan see me na

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by essence1: 11:47pm On May 21, 2017
Yourba women are shameless. They can sleep around for Africa!
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 11:49pm On May 21, 2017
MzLarem:
Na you no wan see me na

2 Likes

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=56751940][/quote]Lol
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 21, 2017
essence1:
Yourba women are shameless. They can sleep around for Africa!
How many do you know to arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 11:55pm On May 21, 2017
MzLarem:
Lol
You never even ask for full address sef. I don get am. I'm kinda familiar with the environment now.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 21, 2017
makydebbie:
You never even ask for full address sef. I don get am. I'm kinda familiar with the environment now.
cos I'm not ready yet now... but I will be soon.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by AHCB: 11:59pm On May 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Hello. smiley
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Crixina(f): 2:09am On May 22, 2017
Nogodye:
Jobless beings
exactly, if these ones have companies or businesses to run...they think they will have time to do this...
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nogodye(m): 4:48am On May 22, 2017
Crixina:
exactly, if these ones have companies or businesses to run...they think they will have time to do this...

I wonder o
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by justmenoni: 5:31am On May 22, 2017
Op, but you also just called the second wife a babymama

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 7:05am On May 22, 2017
What will a girl not do for money?

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 7:11am On May 22, 2017
I'm embarrassed on the wife's behalf
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 7:15am On May 22, 2017
MzLarem:
cos I'm not ready yet now... but I will be soon.
Okay sis, take all the time you need and save all the money. You'll be spending on me very well tongue

BTW our birthday is coming grin
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 7:16am On May 22, 2017
AHCB:
Hello. smiley
Good morning dear.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by AHCB: 7:18am On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Good morning dear.
Babe! I miss you. sad How are you? You changed your line, I've been calling for aeons and no connection.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by makydebbie(f): 7:24am On May 22, 2017
AHCB:
Babe! I miss you. sad How are you? You changed your line, I've been calling for aeons and no connection.
Same here. I'm fine hun. But I haven't changed my line na. What happens when you try to call?
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by limamintruth: 8:14am On May 22, 2017
emefav:
NURTW boss Kokozaria, celebrated his birthday over the weekend, and the women in his life; Actress Awele who he welcomed a baby with recently and his wife Oyinda, had a war of 'shades' on Instagram, while revealing how much they love their man.

Here are posts the women made on social media;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/babymama-of-nurtw-boss-kokozaria.html

The problems these promiscous Yoruba men are causing ehn; smh. shocked
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 8:26am On May 22, 2017
Tomorrow, women will be saying.. My husband isn't happy I have all girls. Una see the reason? It is women against themselves first oh.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by AHCB: 9:11am On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Same here. I'm fine hun. But I haven't changed my line na. What happens when you try to call?
Nice to know you're fine and looking gorgeous as ever.

There's no connection when I try calling. I get "no network connection". Lemme call now let's see if it's the same.

Modified:

The pic below is what I'm told when I call...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Johny Wins Solidstar Weed Contest / Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos / Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.