Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos (40548 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Amagite(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Former Big Brother Naija housemates, TBoss, Debbie-Rise, and Miyonse, met at a lounge in Abuja over the weekend and Debie-Rise the guitarist turned TBoss’ legs to her guitar and they are lovely.

Miyonse was also there as they all goofed around.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/debie-rise-turns-tboss-leg-guitar-adorable-new-photos-miyonse.html

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Amagite(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2017
More photos...

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by smartty68(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmm! Looks good but don't get carried away Miyonse so that you don't get evicted from your parents house this time tongue

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by ExpensiveG: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2017
NEXT PLEASE........

grin

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by 48noble(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2017
when will dis miyonse learn to avoid tboss stringing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by pyyxxaro: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Don't really know what to say

Make I go sweep compound first b4 my landlord increase rent again

Brb embarassed

92 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Oblitz(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2017
OK, their life...... their business

call me for durable stamped concrete.
check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by kolafolabi(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Miyonse...Tboss' tomboy..

4 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Samusu(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Naso e de take start o

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by praizmedia(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2017
see how playful they look

12 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Benjom(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2017
They're now full time club goers. Issorite cool

Are you sending your CV to recruiters or employers but not securing interviews?
Even when you clearly have the right experience and/or qualifications?
Let's help you overcome this challenge. Here are 4 CV Samples that'll 'wow' you:
www..com/cv-samples/

6 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by pressplay411(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2017
How long is 14 years again? And what exactly does one miss in 14 years?
Just asking.

7 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by omobabalawo: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2017
i jst hope she doesnt use the hair in the camel toe as the guitar strings.

20 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by houstonia(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Ashawooo

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by veekid(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2017
These guys no get job?
Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by falcon01: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2017
she's getting an orgasm in the second pics!

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2017
the thing dey sweet tboss die
Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Brb embarassed
LOL! The Lord is ur strength.

6 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by itiswellandwell: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by sukkot: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2017
t boss putting on weight. t boss and miyonse will make cute kids

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by exlinkleads(f): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2017
nice one ladies

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin ok no wahala..
Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by idrisolaide(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Na From Dance CRAZE Dey Start,

Bloody LES[s][/s]bian

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Husty(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Anytime I see Tboss, all I see is:

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Olibboy: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2017
my babe tboss. lest I forget, I like debbierise laps whenever she is putting on bum short

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Abfinest007(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
they showing off eir stupidity
Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Bobulopsy(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
smartty68:
Hmmm! Looks good but don't get carried away Miyonse so that you don't get evicted from your parents house this time tongue
Habaa! Guy you are wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by Allylic(f): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Debbie rise is looking good

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by yinkslinks(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2017
So just sleeping and eating in a room made dis ones celeb. I weak i swear.

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos by goshen26: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Brb embarassed

Lol....kuku kee me wit laugh @ u n ur landlord

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Johny Wins Solidstar Weed Contest / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. / Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.