Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace (17995 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by aolawale025: 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
Non violent confrontation of these politicians may be the change we really need. If everyone is held to account, we would see development
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by theophorus(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
pokipoki:

The difference between the northern and southern youths is that the southern youths know that with or without the help of their representative, they will make it . Unlike the northerners who believe that an individual or something must bail them out from poverty.

I just dey shake my head as I dey read this your comment...

People dey deal with their representative, you dey talk this one.

1 Like

Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Mynd44: 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm so impressed by these northern youths unlike the yoots we have down south
Yoots in the south? Please talk about yourself oooo. My Governor is Ambode, I dont have any reason to call him out yet.

My senator is Yayi, I call him out when I feel he js talking kpaks.

How many tines have you called out Dickson and your senator?

Dont lump everyone together

2 Likes

Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Stevenbright(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
Good development!
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by mystmoze(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2017
David mark...Barnabas gemade... gorge akume..all from the wheelbarrow state....Ina next
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by gberra: 9:35pm On May 21, 2017
Nutase:
Political enemies are behind this lipsrsealed
NuNu hi smiley. You only talk once in ten years.
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Adebowale89(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2017
unlike the southerns youth is our people. Hausa are only brainwashed with religion and not with politics but southern with politics and not really religion. so what make us different?

read one comment sometimes ago saying he was accused because he's an Igbo man

we can be so funny sometimes but its stupidity at its peak really celebrating nonsense

1 Like

Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by CioAngels(f): 9:45pm On May 21, 2017
Up Northern Youth, May God Bless all active Northern Youth.
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by JhimmyThall(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2017
pokipoki:

The difference between the northern and southern youths is that the southern youths know that with or without the help of their representative, they will make it . Unlike the northerners who believe that an individual or something must bail them out from poverty.
.. Dumb comment
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Ramlay(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
Young03:
One of the reasons I like the northerners

in south na youths go dey hail him
Despite all this a slight mistake by a northerner, our southern brothers would be lebelling the entire north as illiterate. Then who is who?

1 Like

Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by repogirl(f): 9:51pm On May 21, 2017
Dia eye don dey open. Good!
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 21, 2017
Sibe007:
Very good...

More of that, hopefully in the South.

All though the best thing to do is to recall non performing reps and senators. That might still take a while...but soon.

Imagine since 1999 till now, none has been recalled home tho we know of many ineffective and useless reps and senators.

Most times its only God (The universe, nature) that calls them home.

If we deserve better, we should demand better...

Please educate me.
Can a bona-fide elected representative of the legislature be recalled by the constituents before the end of his/her 4year term?
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by pokipoki: 10:32pm On May 21, 2017
JhimmyThall:
.. Dumb comment
It's not for your level of reasoning!!!
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Sibe007(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Please educate me.
Can a bona-fide elected representative of the legislature be recalled by the constituents before the end of his/her 4year term?

Section 69 of the 1999 Constitution provides 10 clear but tortuous steps on how a senator can be recalled from the Senate.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/10-steps-recall-senator-nigeria/

The steps are:
1 More than half of the registered voters in the Senator’s senatorial district write, sign and send a petition to the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC alleging their loss of confidence in the senatorial

2 The petition must be signed, and arranged according to polling units, wards, Local Government Areas, and constituency.

3 INEC notifies the Senator sought to be recalled, stating that it has received a petition for his or her recall, if the petition is valid

4 INEC issues a public notice or announcement stating the date, time and location of the verification of signatures to the petition

5 INEC verifies the signatures to the petition at the designation. The signatories must be individuals who appear on the voters’ register.

6 INEC conducts a referendum if more than one half (50% + 1) of the signatories are verified

7 INEC writes to the petitioners stating that the minimum requirements for a referendum were not met, if the number verified is less than one half of the registered voters in that constituency. The petition will therefore be dismissed.

8 INEC conducts a referendum within 90 days of receipt of the petition if the minimum requirements for a referendum are met. The referendum will be a simple yes or no vote on whether the Senator should be recalled, and will be decided by simple majority of the votes of the persons registered to vote in that Senator’s constituency.

9 If majority of the voters in the constituency vote ‘yes’ the Chairman of the INEC will send a Certificate of Recall to the Senate President to effect the recall.

10 The Senate President will show affected senator the way out of the Senate.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/10-steps-recall-senator-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Oches4me(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2017
Mandesz:
if it was dino some people 'll be so hapi n mistakenly hug transformer.
dino has attracted 13 projects as a senator to kogi. he's not just abuja senator, he visit home at regular interval.
wailers will come n wail forgetin that dino is only representing kogi west n not Nigeria.

it's not your fault it because English no allow us to know your senator. it's high time saraki allows local languages in the senate plenary.

Oga pls just mention one project Dino has attracted to his people. just one.

1 Like

Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by gawu1: 11:17pm On May 21, 2017
pokipoki:

Yet some youth from a part of south cry at every given little opportunity of being marginalized and even want dismemberment of the country!
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Crixina(f): 2:06am On May 22, 2017
Nigerians don dey wise up, hopefully from 2019, they will apply this attitude to voting.
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by blazer234: 4:06am On May 22, 2017
akinsadeez:
When will the youths in Dino Melaye's constituency do this? undecided

When will you do the same to the senator representing your own constituency?
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by hysteriabox(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2017
AMAZING! !!
Check comments nah
"Thats why I like northern youths", "only in the north do youths stand up to their leaders".

But create a thread with "transistor radiio" or "re-election" and these same dudes ll shout "aboki mentality", "jihadist boffun", "zomBies".

Monday morning lesson: don't take nairaland comments seriously
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Trinicol3: 7:59am On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm so impressed by these northern youths unlike the yoots we have down south
What do you expect from jobless and hungry youth? The earlier they begin to be useful for themselves the better for them.
Parasites looking for who and what to feed on.
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Kiakia(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin
TA ORJI lucky say im no from Kano ... na live bullet e for use im kola nut head trap grin
Sidon dey look senator. Occupying space at the senate for nothing.
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Mandesz(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2017
Oches4me:
Oga pls just mention one project Dino has attracted to his people. just one.
Ilorin-kabba road has just bin awarded n commence reconstruction. it was d senate dt included d project into d diz yr budget
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by tuniski: 11:57am On May 22, 2017
yarimo:
The next person to be bar and to be stoning is the senate spokesman, SEN. ABDULLAHI SABI a total failure for niger state ZONE C undecided
All of them have failed from buhari down!
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Oches4me(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2017
Mandesz:

Ilorin-kabba road has just bin awarded n commence reconstruction. it was d senate dt included d project into d diz yr budget
it was Dangote that promised to construct that road with cement, I don't when executive project turn to legislative project, don't allow those politician to deceive u.
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Mandesz(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2017
Oches4me:
it was Dangote that promised to construct that road with cement, I don't when executive project turn to legislative project, don't allow those politician to deceive u.
sorry case. u live in d past. check diz yr budget it's included. dangote concrete pledge was during GEJ n nothing has bin done.
Re: Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace by Oches4me(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2017
Mandesz:

sorry case. u live in d past. check diz yr budget it's included. dangote concrete pledge was during GEJ n nothing has bin done.
Dangote made the promise last year not during Jonathan tenure, Buhari promised to embarked on many project in Northern. central I don't y u should give the credit to Dino who is legislature, I never see anywhere dino take credit for executive project.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo / Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.