Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) (34223 Views)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 39th Birthday With His Wife, Adaeze And Kids (Photos) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Sheriff Ilori "Big Sheff" With His Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by mydeporch(f): 7:27am On May 22, 2017
CheedyJ:

Like d way their yoruba colleague olamide named his son maximiliano abi....I am very sure dey all av native names besides, it's dia ryt to give their kids woteva name dey deem appropriate....
Also name him Batifeori. U r right.
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by ambush: 7:41am On May 22, 2017
I go dye the lunch house for him mama you dey here dey do lavish birthday for your children. Your brain need reset.
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by preccy69(f): 9:59am On May 22, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
"Jason and janelle,cameron and aliona" smh,these Igbo celebrities need Jesus,what happened to Igbo names abi e don finish??They want to be more foreign than oyinbo.Smh
They should learn from their Yoruba colleagues mtshewwww angry

nd ur name is brownbarbie,y u no use if tribal name

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by uju22(f): 10:26am On May 22, 2017
Happy birthday to both of them, may the age with wisdom
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 22, 2017
preccy69:

nd ur name is brownbarbie,y u no use if tribal name
There's a difference between a monicker and the name I bear in real life
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2017
CheedyJ:

Like d way their yoruba colleague olamide named his son maximiliano abi....I am very sure dey all av native names besides, it's dia ryt to give their kids woteva name dey deem appropriate....
For one "olamide" there are 10 igbo celebrities doing that.kiss the truth
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by Jamean(f): 12:01pm On May 22, 2017
Jason and Janelle shocked the exact names of my cousin's children, what a coincidence
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 4:03pm On May 22, 2017
Gassa007:

Which step sister plz?

Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by preccy69(f): 5:21pm On May 22, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

There's a difference between a monicker and the name I bear in real life

cos u prefer this to your tribal name,same with their parents
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by glossy6(f): 6:17pm On May 22, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
"Jason and janelle,cameron and aliona" smh,these Igbo celebrities need Jesus,what happened to Igbo names abi e don finish??They want to be more foreign than oyinbo.Smh
They should learn from their Yoruba colleagues mtshewwww angry

No mind the selfish bm. I just dey vex for am. Common kola he no fit give his kinsmen when dem come for condolence visit for him mumsy burial. yeye fowl

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by glossy6(f): 6:20pm On May 22, 2017
ambush:
I go dye the lunch house for him mama you dey here dey do lavish birthday for your children. Your brain need reset.

The word is "launch " & not "lunch"
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 22, 2017
preccy69:

cos u prefer this to your tribal name,same with their parents
Wrong!cos I don't want to use my real name on a forum like nairaland
Re: Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) by preccy69(f): 7:25am On May 23, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Wrong!cos I don't want to use my real name on a forum like nairaland
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour / Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.