Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately (1408 Views)

Helpful Steps And Advice To Write A Perfect WASSCE FORMAL LETTER / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by janeade(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2017
Never worry about the delay of your success compared to others because construction of a palace takes more time than an ordinary building.

u still got a high score
dis might b ur year
just keep calm...
pray

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by EEMOSCO(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
which school did you apply for and the course?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
GoldenOnyekaOnyia:
amb CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgarde your jamb low score result 280-360 , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
Be fast to uprage in time before 01/06/2017. Its 100% sure and 100%. Guaranteed. And 100% money back guaranteed incase you paid late and your own did not reflect we will give you back your money. Were the engineers in charge of jamb CBT. So your upgrading is 1000% sure. The procedure for payment is very simple. You can do mobile transfer or bank payment anyone is allowed. The amount for upgrading is just 15000 last.
Bank details is
A/c name: ikechukwu Onyeka
A/c no: 0042334322.
Bank name: diamond bank PLC.

When you pay in the money just send your teller no. Or the name you use in paying .
Then you send your full jamb exam name, your registration number, and your seat number. Then when we have process for the upgrade you will get a 4 digit code that is a confirmation that you have Been queue in for upgrade. After four days just check your result and you will see the miracle.
Note: send both the score that you need and your email address that you use in registration.
For more inquiries and sending of your details. Call this number it is always on. And online too: 09060122954. It is always on 24/7. Act fast now that their is time. Is your future. Don't play with it.

Sir, I'm really struggling to keep my cool now. If you had taken time to read my post, you would know i'm the last person to want to thread such path. Thanks all the same
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by bodejohn(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
If you aren't gonna be proud of anything...be proud that those grades are the reward of your hardwork...

Hardwork still pays...even if it will take a while...stay focused!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2017
bodejohn:
If you aren't gonna be proud of anything...be proud that those grades are the reward of your hardwork...

Hardwork still pays...even if it will take a while...stay focused!

Thanks brother. Comments as these are pretty hard to come by these days. Thanks again
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by daamazing(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
You write really well. You're good in English, I'm just wishing you best of luck with gaining admission this year!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
EEMOSCO:
which school did you apply for and the course?

I previously applied to study medicine at University of Nigeria Nsukka but chose university of Uyo this year
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2017
daamazing:
You write really well. You're good in English, I'm just wishing you best of luck with gaining admission this year!

Thank you sir. Been a while since I blushed, you've made me smile. Thanks again grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2017
janeade:
Never worry about the delay of your success compared to others because construction of a palace takes more time than an ordinary building.

u still got a high score
dis might b ur year
just keep calm...
pray

Thanks for your kind words and I'll really love to be part of the topic when next you're conversing with God. Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by daamazing(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2017
greenprince:

Thank you sir. Been a while since I blushed, you've made me smile. Thanks again grin
grin
I wrote this year too, are you going for medicine?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by EEMOSCO(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2017
Your result is good just pray that all,which you the best. But if i may ask why didn't you choose poly last year at lest you would have been in you second year now
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2017
daamazing:
grin
I wrote this year too, are you going for medicine?

Yes. sir
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by daamazing(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2017
greenprince:

Yes. sir
that means its gonna be tough for you oo. High competition!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2017
daamazing:
that means its gonna be tough for you oo. High competition!

yeah, harsh truth

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by CovenantSam: 11:43pm On May 21, 2017
greenprince:

yeah, harsh truth

Dear friend
I was once in your shoe. Graduated high school in 2010 resorted to Polytechnic a year later and graduated in 2012 with a distinction. Although I was he'll bent on getting into the course of my choice; OAU Electrical engineering but was admitted thrice consecutively for Engineering Physics I had to apply to other schools the fourth time also did jamb (medicine and surgery). Thank God I got admitted for medicine and surgery(although first time applying for it)

My advice is that you
Should never give up, instead keep your head up soon you'll testify

Try out other options (probably other schools) you may have higher chances there.

I don't know if you believe in prayers, but if you do please pray for favour.

God bless you friend.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 1:04am On May 22, 2017
CovenantSam:

Dear friend
I was once in your shoe. Graduated high school in 2010 resorted to Polytechnic a year later and graduated in 2012 with a distinction. Although I was he'll bent on getting into the course of my choice; OAU Electrical engineering but was admitted thrice consecutively for Engineering Physics I had to apply to other schools the fourth time also did jamb (medicine and surgery). Thank God I got admitted for medicine and surgery(although first time applying for it)

My advice is that you

Try out other options (probably other schools) you may have higher chances there.

God bless you friend.
Thank you so much sir, I will definitely explore other options this year, I just pray for grace to not be weary
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
CovenantSam:

Dear friend

My advice is that you

God bless you friend.

Good day sir, I don't know if you can still remember this post but I just want to thank you for the kind words you spoke to me through this post.
I'm currently studying in one of Europe's best medical schools and how I got here is a story that may be too long to tell. God is faithful and may He reward your kindness to me when I was in dire need of it.

God bless you sir.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
janeade:

u still got a high score
dis might b ur year
just keep calm...
pray

It was indeed my year.
Thank you so much. Your first sentence makes a whole lot of sense now.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by janeade(f): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
greenprince:

It was indeed my year.
Thank you so much. Your first sentence makes a whole lot of sense now.
Congrats.......
So u got d admission?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by greenprince(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
janeade:

Congrats.......
So u got d admission?

Not really, God had a far better plan for me. I'm currently studying in one of Europe's best medical schools and that's actually a whole lot more than I could ever wish for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by janeade(f): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
greenprince:

Not really, God had a far better plan for me. I'm currently studying in one of Europe's best medical schools and that's actually a whole lot more than I could ever wish for.

Wow....congrats dear
Read hard
Wish u success in ur studies.....
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice Desperately by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 21, 2019
greenprince:

I went through your post here concerning how you were trying to secure an admission in one of the Nigerian universities. I think I'm also in the same situation now.
Please brother help me on how I can study over there as well. I'd really appreciate please
My email is: oluwadamilareemmanuel6@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: What Do They Call The End Slice Of The Bread? / Meet Nigerian Male Twins Who Are Nurses In Us / MTN Foundation Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduates 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.