Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) (40328 Views)

Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park / Nigerian Police Officers Stray Bullet Injures Passer By(graphic Photos) / Policemen Drinking Beer At Onitsha Motor Park (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by juman(m): 4:39am On May 22, 2017
Timileyin008:

after thm go dey say na only south west get agbero

Abi.

The Igbos are liars.

Innocent passer-by was killed.

3 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:53am On May 22, 2017
dre11:

Fry pan head children from baby factory I expected nothing more... Next news please..

http://sunnewsonline.com/passer-by-killed-as-three-brothers-battle-for-control-of-motor-park/

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Bofoy4(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2017
Dycaptain:
What are brothers for, are they not suppose to be United, common sense
English language
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by ransomed: 5:27am On May 22, 2017
I thought Afonjas are the only group having "agberos" i never knew ndigbos are having Touts, goons and street urchins that could unleash mayhem of this dimension. God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Tjango(m): 5:48am On May 22, 2017
Agbero Family
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by donodion(m): 6:09am On May 22, 2017
HomesOfLife:

Theirs are worse o. They're creatively crafty too. I was once travelling to Lagos from Anambra. When I got to the park, there were many buses, their 'agberos' were all seen trying to lobby passengers thus the competition was high. We saw many comfortable buses loaded almost half full, but seeing a 'not so comfortable' bus with only two seats remaining, I hurriedly got on the bus with excitement that we would leave soon. After buying bus ticket, I realized they were all fake passengers. Everyone got down one by one, remaining me and just one passenger. The stone face on the agbero self will not let you gather confidence to ask for refund.

I doff my hat to these guys.

I had a taste of that in Onitsha in 1999. It's a different ball game there in that part of the country. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On May 22, 2017
See chai ibo people
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Neddyogu(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2017
Mynd44:
In sane countries, if you commit a crime and innocent people are hurt as a result of the police trying to stop you, you can be tried for their hurt. So in a way, these three brothers can be tried for murder
What warranted the shooting? Were they armed? D police should be trained not to use deadly force unless absolutely necessary.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Angy55(f): 6:51am On May 22, 2017
HomesOfLife:

Theirs are worse o. They're creatively crafty too. I was once travelling to Lagos from Anambra. When I got to the park, there were many buses, their 'agberos' were all seen trying to lobby passengers thus the competition was high. We saw many comfortable buses loaded almost half full, but seeing a 'not so comfortable' bus with only two seats remaining, I hurriedly got on the bus with excitement that we would leave soon. After buying bus ticket, I realized they were all fake passengers. Everyone got down one by one, remaining me and just one passenger. The stone face on the agbero self will not let you gather confidence to ask for refund.

hahaha. sorry ehhh
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by mandax: 7:07am On May 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad IPOBSARETOUTS joe IGBOKWE

Chai, the fear of Biafra is doing you crazy things.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by mandax: 7:11am On May 22, 2017
Vorpal:

Liable but not a justification for conviction, the brothers fighting, was there a potent need to let out a bullet from an assault rifle? Plus what was wrong in using tear gas?

Badly trained police people
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by mandax: 7:17am On May 22, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Anytime I see Igbos fighting, I run more than I run from boko Haram.

So you dance after seeing your fellow human being shot dead. And you call yourself intelligent person.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 22, 2017
Dycaptain:
What are brothers for, are they not suppose to be United, common sense

The common sense here is why they should be "in-charge" of a public motor park?

We scream everyday about how high unemployment rate is in Nigeria and illiterates are running the public transportation world. I like to think it's a little more than running.

I look forward to a future where our government will so value a life and will change policies and take active steps when things like this happen.

1 Like

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Reference(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2017
sotall:
Another ethnic and tribal bashing thread

Yeah. Racists paradise.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 22, 2017
Stupid silly brothers. I blame their parents.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Cutestud(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2017
Mynd44:
In sane countries, if you commit a crime and innocent people are hurt as a result of the police trying to stop you, you can be tried for their hurt. So in a way, these three brothers can be tried for murder
Tried for murder? Seriously? In the absence of intent and Reus? Bros, pack well o!
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Rtopzy(f): 11:24am On May 22, 2017
HomesOfLife:

Chai!!! see wickedness

1 Like

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
Thank God not in Yorubaland, we for now hear word as dem go shout motor park tout, omonile, agbero, NURTW, owoda...

Awon were!

1 Like

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Konquest: 3:29am On Jan 04, 2018
HomesOfLife:

^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
grin grin... These harsh guys [touts] exist all over major Nigerian cities...!
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mynd44:

Actually the police officer should be tried for manslaughter. He didn't have a reason to fire shots at the brother who was being detained by his other brothers. The police officer intended to murder the brother but accidentally killed the innocent bystander instead, which is manslaughter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS / Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo / Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.