Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) (40204 Views)

Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park / Nigerian Police Officers Stray Bullet Injures Passer By(graphic Photos) / Policemen Drinking Beer At Onitsha Motor Park (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Deadvalley001: 10:45pm On May 21, 2017
Mynd44:
if they created an environment where the police needed to come in, they are liable

Which environment??

Environment like soka forest where we export human heads to Europe?

3 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:45pm On May 21, 2017
Mynd44:
In sane countries, if you commit a crime and innocent people are hurt as a result of the police trying to stop you, you can be tried for their hurt. So in a way, these three brothers can be tried for murder
yes!HANG THEM period

1 Like

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by realestniggah: 10:45pm On May 21, 2017
NCAN please report for duty who are these people

2 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Akinaukwa: 10:45pm On May 21, 2017
Bad effect of greed.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 21, 2017
Mynd44:
if they created an environment where the police needed to come in, they are liable

Liable but not a justification for conviction, the brothers fighting, was there a potent need to let out a bullet from an assault rifle? Plus what was wrong in using tear gas?

2 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:47pm On May 21, 2017
Mynd44,I need ur audience
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by profosenogoboy: 10:47pm On May 21, 2017
NURTWA is agboro and to kill is just a minor thing to them, but let police do their job
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2017
Timileyin008:

after thm go dey say na only south west get agbero

Bro believe me the learnt it in Lagos, most of those park boys in the east speak Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by shankara7: 10:50pm On May 21, 2017
nkemdi89:
In IMO state brothers sue their own blood brothers to court over land issues, they don't mind writing petition to zone 9 umuahia laying false accusations on their blood just to claim ownership of a land.
Noted
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Austinoiz(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2017
Happy feast thread to all brown teeth.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:51pm On May 21, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
so owo ni da sef dey south east region

interesting

I thought agberos re limited to south west thoughgringrin
go Enugu,Amambra, dem plenty ooo.come see how they'll drag u,

2 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by viki84(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2017
"as one of the policemen opened fire, my husband was lucky to slip out of his hands and managed to dodge the bullet" even if the husband na flash

1 Like

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by nkemdi89(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2017
shankara7:
Noted
If you are a lawyer better migrate to there, they like alarinma very well.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Timileyin008: 10:53pm On May 21, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Bro believe me the learnt it in Lagos, most of those park boys in the east speak Yoruba.

they speak Wetin.. shocked this one weak me o grin

2 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by logica(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2017
dolphinife:
So we have people doing OWO DA in that part of the country too?
You will only be bothered by the chatter of these monkeys here if you've never been to the South East.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by NCANTaskForce: 11:01pm On May 21, 2017
Anytime I see Igbos fighting, I run more than I run from boko Haram.

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Harrisee(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2017
What a wicked world . Life isn't made up of the abundance of wealth. There's more to the world than wealth. Peace to the dead...perfect peace

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by xangerar: 11:13pm On May 21, 2017
dessz:
NCAN VICE CHAIRMAN, Eagle Eye division reporting for duty,
"THREE HOODLUM BROS, whose real name were withheld indirectly caused the death of a passerby. But as a vice chairman I quickly detected clues as to figuring which "Member" they are, Here are my analysis;
clue 1: Name of their groups: ozoemena,nkeonyere,ozioma
clue 2 :location of event : IMO
Clue 3 :members of nkeonyere : AMADI, MBA,UCHECHUKWU,OKAFOR."
Fellow Nlanders, I comment my reserve cool.
OVER AND OUT

Very inhumane, utterly insensitive and completely insane. How come we play with everything these days, even the loss of a life and tragedies that befell others, which we are not exonerated from, doesn't move us. The almost boring "namechecking" joke without even a line of empathy for the dead is choking.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by blazer234: 11:14pm On May 21, 2017
Mynd44:
In sane countries, if you commit a crime and innocent people are hurt as a result of the police trying to stop you, you can be tried for their hurt. So in a way, these three brothers can be tried for murder

And wy didn't the police use rubber bullet or tear gas
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by winnerz: 11:22pm On May 21, 2017
HomesOfLife:

Theirs are worse o. They're creatively crafty too. I was once travelling to Lagos from Anambra. When I got to the park, there were many buses, their 'agberos' were all seen trying to lobby passengers thus the competition was high. We saw many comfortable buses loaded almost half full, but seeing a 'not so comfortable' bus with only two seats remaining, I hurriedly got on the bus with excitement that we would leave soon. After buying bus ticket, I realized they were all fake passengers. Everyone got down one by one, remaining me and just one passenger. The stone face on the agbero self will not let you gather confidence to ask for refund.

I doff my hat to these guys.
Next time go board your bus at Asaba! grin
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Omofunaab2: 11:32pm On May 21, 2017
Most igbos live in denial.

With their constant attacks on South West NURTW members
One would think they have no agberos and all their bus conductors usually wear suits .

But we know the truth, we know that you are also notorious for human rituals too.

7 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by emmysoftyou: 12:11am On May 22, 2017
HomesOfLife:

Theirs are worse o. They're creatively crafty too. I was once travelling to Lagos from Anambra. When I got to the park, there were many buses, their 'agberos' were all seen trying to lobby passengers thus the competition was high. We saw many comfortable buses loaded almost half full, but seeing a 'not so comfortable' bus with only two seats remaining, I hurriedly got on the bus with excitement that we would leave soon. After buying bus ticket, I realized they were all fake passengers. Everyone got down one by one, remaining me and just one passenger. The stone face on the agbero self will not let you gather confidence to ask for refund.

my dear, this same story happened to me Cos they all came down from the bus remaining me and one guy that refused to pay,i guess he knows their tricks..
However, it happened to me when I was about to board a ticket from aba to owerri. I nearly fought the stupid man to refund my money but he refused o..
Until one man came to beg me and explained to me that I should understand that life is not easy. This and that. I reason with him then I patiently wait for the bus to full. When the bus full.. The man told me that my money is not complete that if I can't add to it, I should come down, my brother, I was shocked, I was provoked and began to asked myself, is this how they do in aba..? Anyway the rest is history now. They are my brothers but I don't condone such a deceptive act on people's feelings..

I was really mad at the guy though.. This event took place in 2008.

2 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by bigmo1(m): 12:13am On May 22, 2017
HomesOfLife:

I experienced same thing in my Nysc days. I entered a bus which d Igbo agbero claimed was going to umuhia. The bus was loaded with fake passengers. Imagine this level of organised crime. Thinking I was the last passenger to board, not knowing I was even the first passenger. We left the park at about 12noon. We got to Onitsha and all the passengers were forced to embark claiming Onitsha was d last bus stop. These Igbo's are genetically breed scammers

4 Likes

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Maski87: 12:43am On May 22, 2017
Cock and bull story
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by hardeycute(m): 12:50am On May 22, 2017
Vorpal:

Liable but not a justification for conviction, the brothers fighting, was there a potent need to let out a bullet from an assault rifle? Plus what was wrong in using tear gas?
Approved or registered arms?
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by CONFAMA: 12:51am On May 22, 2017
Lmao.... So igbos agbero worse pass

grin

What is owo mi da in igbo sef?

Can a flattttty help me out
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by edupedia: 1:16am On May 22, 2017
dessz:
NCAN VICE CHAIRMAN, Eagle Eye division reporting for duty,
"THREE HOODLUM BROS, whose real name were withheld indirectly caused the death of a passerby. But as a vice chairman I quickly detected clues as to figuring which "Member" they are, Here are my analysis;
clue 1: Name of their groups: ozoemena,nkeonyere,ozioma
clue 2 :location of event : IMO
Clue 3 :members of nkeonyere : AMADI, MBA,UCHECHUKWU,OKAFOR."
Fellow Nlanders, I comment my reserve cool.
OVER AND OUT

Igbos, no be Buhari cause am?...Olodos!...
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Nobody: 3:46am On May 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Approved or registered arms?

In a same society will an assault rifle be approved to control public disturbance? Goes further to prove, they may even pay hefty fines.
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by jacoik(m): 4:03am On May 22, 2017
14teenK:
Pure shiiit. Y is the nigga on rags
because that day was a rag day In the state. Are u OK now?
Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Ramaa(m): 4:12am On May 22, 2017
Another one...,,

Re: Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) by Yyeske(m): 4:24am On May 22, 2017
Nobody is even talking about the innocent soul that was lost, all our youths know is ethnic bashing. What a generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja / Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.