Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Most Useless State In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Useless State In Nigeria (6997 Views)

Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by AbakalikiPress: 7:03am On May 22, 2017
Ebonyi in the South by a Mile.

In Nigeria as a whole... top 12 useless states will be in the North.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by 007author(m): 7:07am On May 22, 2017
sweerychick:
No state is useless, just the governors

Spot on

I'm from benue state. The state is not useless

Just we are not blessed with good leaders.
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by DeadlyViper000: 7:13am On May 22, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
You are talking to people, very daft people, who've never stepped a foot outside the dingy little burrows they live in and imagine the world is as desolate as what meets their eyes every morning.

Best thing to do is simply ignore and allow them revel in their morbid stupidity unimpeded.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
Benue state is a Nigerian Somalia and idp infested state
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by nonsobaba: 7:15am On May 22, 2017
It has to be Abia state. If you have not seen Abia, then you don't know what useless means.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by LukmonSodiq(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
You are talking to people, very daft people, who've never stepped a foot outside the dingy little burrows they live in and imagine the world is as desolate as what meets their eyes every morning.

Best thing to do is simply ignore and allow them revel in their morbid stupidity unimpeded.
Too much grammar for one morning...

I'm sure this is the first time you would be openly showing empathy towards any issues relating to Benue. You sound so humbled and bitter because majority of those casting aspersions on Benue State are your Afonja co-travelers. It won't be long before they throw you under the bus.
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by oloba(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2017
sweerychick:
No state is useless, just the governors
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2017
Devices:
May Fulani herdsmen wipe your entire family from the surface of this earth. undecided undecided
Olopa,ewo n tepe
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 8:15am On May 22, 2017
Abia State is the worst State in Nigeria, in West Africa, in ECOWAS, in Africa, in African Union, in Commonwealth nations, in United Nations, in the world, in Earth...

Abia has been ruled by fools from creation till date.
The recent Governor is an excellent description for obesity and failure

He has a shameless team of media propaganda agents, loitering in Nairaland and other social media platforms, spreading Propaganda, believe anything good about Abia State at your own peril.
The state is doomed

3 Likes

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by durasome(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2017
Useless in what sense?
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by lumydee44: 9:04am On May 22, 2017
omenkaLives:

Well said.
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by ProWalker: 9:09am On May 22, 2017
If you have not been to Aba, you would not understand what useless means!
Abia state is the most uselesz state in the federation, courtesy of Aba, a chaotic city where lawlesness and chaos meet with filthy enviroment

7 Likes

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by tspouse(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2017
Devices:
Daft ape angry angry
kogite sited
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by tspouse(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2017
Devices:
Shameless gay, dirty street urchin. .
dis guy is from benue,but op u no try
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by tspouse(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2017
xtivin:
The most useless state is Ekiti state
dat mean u don't. Know d defination of useless,go back to cresh
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by tspouse(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2017
Deadvalley001:
another idiot spotted
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by tspouse(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2017
xtivin:

I tell you, the whole of Ekiti don't even deserve a local goverment
who be dis
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by xtivin(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2017
tspouse:
dat mean u don't. Know d defination of useless,go back to cresh
Look at you, it's creeche not cresh mr Auto correct.
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by tspouse(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2017
xtivin:

Look at you, it's creeche not cresh mr Auto correct.
go n sit down my friend,na ur own come correct,creche not creeche ok?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by simplycarro: 10:19am On May 22, 2017
xtivin:
The most useless state is Ekiti state

Then what will you call Abia? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by simplycarro: 10:21am On May 22, 2017
ProWalker:
If you have not been to Aba, you would not understand what useless means!
Abia state is the most uselesz state in the federation, courtesy of Aba, a chaotic city where lawlesness and chaos meet with filthy enviroment

Bors, you know that side wella. Couldn't stay in that town for one week, even though I was meant to be there for a whole month. undecided
Abia is cursed with the worst imaginable set of leaders since 1999.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by xtivin(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2017
tspouse:
go n sit down my friend,na ur own come correct,creche not creeche ok?
Lol...we both no sabi book simple

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by orisa37: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
Useless States are Recruit grounds for Bokoharam.
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by KevinDein: 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
malton:
That's right.

In terms of leadership, the top 5 states with the most useless governors ought to come from my zone, the Middle Belt.

Government in states such as Niger, Nasarawa, Kwara, Kogi, and Benue leave so much to be desired.

I always thought underdevelopment is the other name for my state, Plateau, but whenever I go to these states, I weep.

My region is fu#ked up. Big time!

Smart, intelligent, good-natured, and hardworking people being led by goats. Our leaders don't know the first thing about development.
Fair point.

Considering the human and natural resources that abound in states such as Plateau, Benue and kogi, they should be fairing much better than they are doing right now.

Although I won't exactly class them as the most useless states in the country. Just cursed with clueless leaders.
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by ipobsarefools: 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
[s]
DeadlyViper000:

Shatap there and get out
Benue state is a Nigerian Somalia and idp infested state
kiss the truth
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by PREBuhari2019: 12:22pm On May 22, 2017
No state is useless, is the govt that's useless
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by laudate: 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
malton:
That's right.

In terms of leadership, the top 5 states with the most useless governors ought to come from my zone, the Middle Belt.

Government in states such as Niger, Nasarawa, Kwara, Kogi, and Benue leave so much to be desired.

I always thought underdevelopment is the other name for my state, Plateau, but whenever I go to these states, I weep.

My region is fu#ked up. Big time!

Smart, intelligent, good-natured, and hardworking people being led by goats. Our leaders don't know the first thing about development.

I have said it before, that whole region needs divine intervention. angry It is too early to start causing lamentations on this board. My guy, stop dis, nah. But first remove Nassarawa from that list o! Don't you think they are still better off than Kogi? undecided
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by malton: 1:32pm On May 22, 2017
laudate:

I have said it before, that whole region needs divine intervention. angry It is too early to start causing lamentations on this board. My guy, stop dis, nah. But first remove Nassarawa from that list o! Don't you think they are still better off than Kogi? undecided

grin

You're right, sha.

Kogi's case is spiritual.

Such great potentials, yet the state lags behind in so many areas. They've been plagued with bad leaders one after the other as if cursed.

I pray that they cross this hurdle to become great someday.
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by malton: 1:37pm On May 22, 2017
KevinDein:

Fair point.

Considering the human and natural resources that abound in states such as Plateau, Benue and kogi, they should be fairing much better than they are doing right now.

Although I won't exactly class them as the most useless states in the country. Just cursed with clueless leaders.

True talk.

Our issue has always been of poor leadership.

The people we elect into the positions always seem to be bereft of ideas on how to move the states forward.

They'll just wrigmarole as if passing by, without contributing shiiit to grow even their immediate communities.

What Gombe is achieving today quite puts the MB leaders in the shade.

Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by savagefinder: 2:42pm On May 22, 2017
omiaruk:
Me I think it's benue, followed by kogi and kwara. Argue with your boxers
spot on.. You no miss target
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 2:55pm On May 22, 2017
What makes a state useless? Personally, i tend to characterise them by
-Low human and infrastructural development,
-gross under utilisation of resources and abuse/misuse of potential?

Kogi, Bayelsa, Benue, Zamfara, Yobe, Jigawa, Kwara and a few other northern states that have persistently refused to improve the intellectual capabilities of its peoples.

Personally, i regard Bayelsa as the most useless state in Nigeria. Bayelsa is the poorest state in the south south but the richest on a per capita basis based on budget allocation.
Re: The Most Useless State In Nigeria by tspouse(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2017
xtivin:
Lol...we both no sabi book simple
hahahahahahaha funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We're Using Common Sense Approach In Addressing Economic Challenges - Osinbajo / FG To Revive Ladi Kwali Pottery Centre / PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.