Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. (6313 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Is the Most Useless Governor In Sw / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / See Who Will Be The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria If He Wins Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Precious4real50(f): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
A state like Lagos state should be on lockdown by now to check mate the speared of coronavirus but the useless governor is doing it the buhari way who allowed flights from China and other infected countries. If States with one or two cases can lockdown their state then what is stopping Lagos state with more than 40 cases from doing the same thing to save lives? Lockdown Lagos now but they won't listen until it get out hand.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by ayinde2020: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
why na
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Its not lagos government, but the Nigerian government as a whole. You cant force isolate people you have not provided employment, shelter, water and light for.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
[s]A state like Lagos state should be on lockdown by now to check mate the speared of coronavirus but the useless governor is doing it the buhari way who allowed flights from China and other infected countries. If States with one or two cases can lockdown their state then what is stopping Lagos state with more than 40 cases from doing the same thing to save lives? Lockdown Lagos now but they won't listen until it get out hand.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by suzzyboss(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
I assure use if they can provide food and shelter for everyone in Lagos... They'll happily go on lockdown.. As far as the food keeps coming what's lockdown ..

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Pierced(f): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lagos is partially locked.

All market are locked.....only markets dealing in food stuffs are partially open to provide for people.

And I heard that flights no longer come in.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Melezenawii: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
This mumu op will never mention her State Governor...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by tinsel: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lockdown is not the solution. Educate the people on the need to take precautionary measures. Which Sanwolu is doing very well. He has earned my trust in his handling of the matter. The best so far.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Adaogwashi1(f): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Melezenawii:
My governor has done the needful not your media governor cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by KahlDrogo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Melezenawii:
She does not have to. All their five state governors combined are the most useless pigs in the country. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by abbasajao(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
This guy is saying the plain truth

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Ruggedniggaone: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
A state like Lagos state should be on lockdown by now to check mate the speared of coronavirus but the useless governor is doing it the buhari way who allowed flights from China and other infected countries. If States with one or two cases can lockdown their state then what is stopping Lagos state with more than 40 cases from doing the same thing to save lives? Lockdown Lagos now but they won't listen until it get out hand.

Ada hogwash am not surprised

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Solsix(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
KahlDrogo:
She does not have to. All their five state governors combined are the most useless pigs in the country. grin
My dear heart attack is real. Don't die hating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by sapientia(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
I rarely commend politicians

But on this Coro saga.

Sanwo Pontius Pilate has done well.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Tunex252(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lagos should lockdown or what do you say
How can Lagos shut when people hardly eat 3 times in a day, what do you want them to feed on If Lagos should lockdown, Hunger will kill people not Corona

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by HAYSHIRES: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Precious4real50 post=87886228]A state like Lagos state should be on lockdown by now to check mate the speared of coronavirus but the useless governor is doing it the buhari way who allowed flights from China and other infected countries. If States with one or two cases can lockdown their state then what is stopping Lagos state with more than 40 cases from doing the same thing to save lives? Lockdown Lagos now but they won't listen until it get out hand.

Very correct, Any serious government would have long locked down everywhere to prevent spread.
To make matters worse, Thé governor decides to distribute food items to people as a way of relief (commendable), but thé way its been done calls for serious concern and that one cant stop imagining what thé real motive behind the food distribution, is this really the social distancing he is preaching or a way of further spreading infection?.

I implore him( The governor) to as a matter of urgence do the needful as fast as possible to avert what is to come.

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Glink2018(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
It is obvious that the OP is myopic in thinking and her scope about nation-building is narrow.

I don't want to join issue with a lady that all that she knows are watching Indian movies, cooking, and sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Toosure70: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
suzzyboss:
I assure use if they can provide food and shelter for everyone in Lagos... They'll happily go on lockdown.. As far as the food keeps coming what's lockdown ..
you na lagosian?
Better go to your state.
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by bender79: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:

Shut up there you are a foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Auxigen(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Melezenawii:
Very mumucious one!
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
take it easy.....a huge state like Lagos without basic public utilities and infrastructure will spell doom.....people are more crowded in their homes or yards than the markets or churches to be closed

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Zinoly: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:

Ugly thing with a stinking pussy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
This one is looking for who'll bash her

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
mekaboy:
Its not lagos government, but the Nigerian government as a whole. You cant force isolate people you have not provided employment, shelter, water and light for.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
suzzyboss:

Let them keep working and moving about. Trashy reasoning
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Dreyton36: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
Everybody stay indoors

What about the homeless ?
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Asuito7(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Like seriously, do you have to call him useless angry
Please can you just deactivate your moniker for the sake of sanity here
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by JuicyProstitute: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
The Governor has really tried by giving us daily updates and taking questions from journalists about the pandemic. I think he's working
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Niorte: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:

What do you mean by lockdown? If it is nobody comes in or goes out, fine. But if it is the STAY AT HOME theory then a BIG NO.

You cannot ask people to stay at home without food, water and light.
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Hutypoiu: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Melezenawii: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:

This prostitute ,that is economic refugee in another state. Most useless idiots... You will never see them talking about their own politicians. It is other people ,they will carry their dirty mouths and be opening useless threads. No wonder , their economic strength combined cannot match that of Ogun State alone.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Allays Fears On Ikeja Gas Leakage, Depressurizes Pipeline / Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi / Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.