Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Blog Design + SEO For Just 3,000 (service Before Pay) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Design + SEO For Just 3,000 (service Before Pay) (513 Views)

Get A Well Designed Blog For As Low As 5k (service Before Payment?) / Get A Well Designed Blog For As Low As 5k (service Before Payment?) / SEO For Begininers- How To Rank In Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Design + SEO For Just 3,000 (service Before Pay) by Africanpoint(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
Why on earth am I doing this ?

Well first thing you must know is this , I am a blogger , web designer(coder),content writer . I make a living from blogging and I want you to do same.

How Can I Trust You?

That is your decision but to less the risk and build trust I will collect 50% before I start or mid-way and the remaining 50% once I am done beside I have been doing this for years and have build a reputable web designing empire that I really don't want to ruin over night.

Is SEO and Blog Design Not To Cheap At 3k?

Yes it is, but I don't want to drill a big hole in your pockets , that is why I am going to be using free themes and some premium themes I purchased and for the SEO part I will be doing some basic work that will get your new posts index and guarantee you some hundred clicks from Google weekly.

What Do I Do?

Blog Design(blogger/WordPress) - 2k

SEO (WordPress/Blogger) - 2k(basic)

Logo,Banner and favicon - Free (You must order for any of my service first)

How Can I Reach You?

Whatsapp - +2347058142544
Gmail - johnnieabijah@gmail.com
SMS ,call - 07085149559

My portfolio - https://design.isabi.com.ng

<We code our world/>

Re: Blog Design + SEO For Just 3,000 (service Before Pay) by Oteleye(f): 8:25am On May 22, 2017
Ok good. Lets meet on whatsapp
Re: Blog Design + SEO For Just 3,000 (service Before Pay) by dany4life(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2017
Africanpoint:
Why on earth am I doing this ?

Well first thing you must know is this , I am a blogger , web designer(coder),content writer . I make a living from blogging and I want you to do same.

How Can I Trust You?

That is your decision but to less the risk and build trust I will collect 50% before I start or mid-way and the remaining 50% once I am done beside I have been doing this for years and have build a reputable web designing empire that I really don't want to ruin over night.

Is SEO and Blog Design Not To Cheap At 3k?

Yes it is, but I don't want to drill a big hole in your pockets , that is why I am going to be using free themes and some premium themes I purchased and for the SEO part I will be doing some basic work that will get your new posts index and guarantee you some hundred clicks from Google weekly.

What Do I Do?

Blog Design(blogger/WordPress) - 2k

SEO (WordPress/Blogger) - 2k(basic)

Logo,Banner and favicon - Free (You must order for any of my service first)

How Can I Reach You?

Whatsapp - +2347058142544
Gmail - johnnieabijah@gmail.com
SMS ,call - 07085149559

My portfolio - https://design.isabi.com.ng

<We code our world/> you said service before pay and you are here saying a different thing why? In case you want to keep to your word wattsap me on 08025823895

Re: Blog Design + SEO For Just 3,000 (service Before Pay) by Tolzeal(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2017
SEO for 2K ? # Sick
Re: Blog Design + SEO For Just 3,000 (service Before Pay) by Africanpoint(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2017
Tolzeal:
SEO for 2K ? # Sick
I said basic SEO
Re: Blog Design + SEO For Just 3,000 (service Before Pay) by Africanpoint(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Good Day NL.... Keep Ordering Lots of slots available
Re: Blog Design + SEO For Just 3,000 (service Before Pay) by Africanpoint(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
the number to contact is 070 8514 9559

(1) (Reply)

Designer For A 50% 3:2(3 By 2) Ponzi/peer To Peer Donation Website Site / Twitter Accounts For Sale / 10 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.