Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa (1996 Views)

Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / #election 2019: We Are Treated As Second Class Citizens – The Igbos / Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa by ejanla077: 9:37am On May 22, 2017
Afam4eva:
The hate is real bro....

Ijaws will definitely fall at the bottom of the groups in Nigeria that i regard highly. This is why i wrote the article about Igbos leaving these minorities with their wahala as there are bigger fishes to fry but these moronic IPOB scalawags will keep going about sitting comdy in their 2 by 2 shops at Onitsha main market bandying the idea of a SS/SE alliance. Sometimes, i wonder if it's a cause or a deliberate attempt to display a form of unique idiocy,

smh

Re: Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
asksteve:

Y leave d main issue n address tribal sentiments?

On d issue of murder of business men of igbo extraction, kindly leave bayelsans out of it, cos it might b due to competition or rift btw business partners. Ur kinsmen r known for wrecking or eliminating any competition, in Lagos or odas places, so I won't b surprised if same is playing out there. Cos wat would any oda person benefit from killing igbos?
Xenophobia story is a ruse.

To d killing of a young girl n d mob reaction dat followed, I don't n will never support taking d law into ones hands like was done in d report but if I may ask, y is it dat some igbos no mata where dey are have no regards for their host or odas. I say some cos not all of dem fall into dis category.

Cos this set of mindless n arrogant lunatics act b4 dey think n leave d innocent ones to suffer d after effect of their actions.

Can an Ijaw man or any oda tribe besides fulani do such anywhere in Igboland? Impossible, infact if it happens wat was witnessed in Yenegoa will be child's play compared to wat igbos will do.

So, b4 crying wolf ask urslf, if a non indigene did dis in my place will d mata b allowed to go jus like dat?
I suppose not.

Conclusively I plead wit d Ijaws to eschew violence n allow d police look for d young man in question, who I believe is in his village.

Igbos on d odas hand should caution their tribesmen weneva they are creating problems cos wen it erupts in most cases d architect is neva around to suffer d consequences.

If u say one person hates u, no problem but wen u say everybody hates u den there is definitely a problem n dat problem comes from, so y not address d problem n c if d so called hatred won't stop.

What do u mean by "Igbo people wreck competition?" pls explain to me. U said that no other tribe can do outside it's homeland what an Igbo person did in Bayelsa and get away with it please the Ijaw guys kidnapping and doing all manner of rubbish in Ondo have u ever heard that the Yoruba are Killing Ijaws in the south west?
Re: Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

If they're considering it, then they're really stupid and they must be one of the SS/SE peeps on nairaland.

Why do you want him to do it in SS?
Re: Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa by tutudesz: 2:10pm On May 22, 2017
Yyeske:
I believe you've never visited Yenagoa before and neither do you have an ijaw friend, deal with it, the ijaws hate us but you can continue deceiving yourselves because radio Biafra tells you otherwise
We don't hate Igbo but we hate Biafra,because they keep including Ijaws land in their Biafra agenda!
Re: Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa by kid23(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2017
tutudesz:

We don't hate Igbo but we hate Biafra,because they keep including Ijaws land in their Biafra agenda!

What sort of rubbish is that!
Is high time we focus on Biafra republic totally excluded from non Igbos
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE INSULTS
Re: Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa by tutudesz: 4:39pm On May 22, 2017
kid23:

What sort of rubbish is that! Is high time we focus on Biafra republic totally excluded from non Igbos ENOUGH OF ALL THESE INSULTS
Plz do and tell others to stop including Ijaws. Thanks
Re: Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa by asksteve(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

What do u mean by "Igbo people wreck competition?" pls explain to me. U said that no other tribe can do outside it's homeland what an Igbo person did in Bayelsa and get away with it please the Ijaw guys kidnapping and doing all manner of rubbish in Ondo have u ever heard that the Yoruba are Killing Ijaws in the south west?

D issue of Igbo eliminating competition is not new ask around I'll get answers.

As 4 d On do debacle, wen u hear militancy n kidnapping why is it dat I jaws or Bayelsa crosses ur mind. R these two solely perpetrated by Bayelsans?
Igbos r also known for them, take d case of Evans as case study.
Even if their names sounds I jaw don't u know I jaws r also part o On do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Army Deserter Who Allegedly Trains Biafran Secret Army / Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano / Buhari’s Govt Most Clueless In Nigeria’s History – Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.