Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Was Your Experience: Tecno Camon Cx And Cx Air Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was Your Experience: Tecno Camon Cx And Cx Air Users (1900 Views)

Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Experience: Tecno Camon Cx And Cx Air Users by gagofure(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2017
What was ur experience using the tecno camon cx and cx air. How was the battery life. How about the gaming and multitasking. Picture quality etc. Share your general experience with us looking to get one soon
Re: What Was Your Experience: Tecno Camon Cx And Cx Air Users by henry007(m): 4:51am On May 22, 2017
So far so good, i'd say that the camera and battery life are the true strengths of the device.

Other than that, i could stare at it all day coz the body is beautiful.

Camon CX Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE?a

TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a
Re: What Was Your Experience: Tecno Camon Cx And Cx Air Users by Tamaramientei: 4:53pm On May 22, 2017
The phone is excellent for multitasking and the camera is AMAZING!!!
Re: What Was Your Experience: Tecno Camon Cx And Cx Air Users by Tamaramientei: 4:54pm On May 22, 2017
I just wish it had a higher mAH for battery.
I guess that feature will make it more expensive
Re: What Was Your Experience: Tecno Camon Cx And Cx Air Users by tafat: 6:23pm On May 22, 2017
Tamaramientei:
I just wish it had a higher mAH for battery.
I guess that feature will make it more expensive
But it's still great
Re: What Was Your Experience: Tecno Camon Cx And Cx Air Users by kogbaski99: 7:45pm On May 22, 2017
Better soup na money kill am, great device tho
Re: What Was Your Experience: Tecno Camon Cx And Cx Air Users by Seylad2009(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2017
Please help!
My Camon CX-Air I bought exactly a week now is Restarting itself. I first noticed it on Saturday, it restart itself twice on Sunday, once yesterday Monday and I discovered it restart itself when I woke up this morning.

(1) (Reply)

Cannot Browse With Opera Mini On Airtel Network / Latest Update On Tecno Phones Recently / Glo Reduces Bumpa Tariff Plan Bonus Airtime Validity Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.