Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647608 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MyMouth(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
smokeydrinky:
I have not gotten this 3rd mail, I don refresh tire. Do I have to proceed to state of origin even though I haven't gotten the mail?
Its better you do!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MyMouth(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Poseidon07:
so no middle belt state contacted yet
Na only Benue be middle belt? Plateau and Kogi applicants have seen and am sure other middle belts states have seen too.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Saint2flex: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
This immigration people are something else. some people have gotten 3 email invites while many others with me inclusive is yet to get one. Well, any how they chose to go, we will accept it dat way cos naija naim we dey. This exercise won't b diff from the past ones. The man guys are cooling off Nd waiting to b called to come pick up their employment letters.

naija na home video.

7 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Onlynissi: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please has anyone gotten invitation from Ondo state ?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Poseidon07:
so no middle belt state contacted yet

Someone from kogi got a mail from them
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Do u know that many will be called but few will be chosen? My friend hasn't gotten a mail from NIS as regards the recruitment but after contacting the officer in charge of her runs,he assured she'll get the appointment letter after training with proof( of course, not without doing it the regular 9ja way). Its unfortunate that many Nigerian youths seek for job but don't HV the right channel to get it. cry it is well. My advice is this,for those who got the mail,pls try to lobby with any officer u meet at the NIS office u were ask to go to. Just be bold and talk to them on how to help ( preferably a female) cos getting a mail is not a guarantee oh

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chechem: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
merit1988:
Do u know that many will be called but few will be chosen? My friend hasn't gotten a mail from NIS as regards the recruitment but after contacting the officer in charge of her runs,he assured she'll get the appointment letter after training with proof( of course, not without doing it the regular 9ja way). Its unfortunate that many Nigerian youths seek for job but don't HV the right channel to get it. cry it is well. My advice is this,for those who got the mail,pls try to lobby with any officer u meet at the NIS office u were ask to go to. Just be bold and talk to them on how to help ( preferably a female) cos getting a mail is not a guarantee oh
Appointment letter after training? Please tell her not to allow the officer give her false hope...

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by bcashy: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
merit1988:

I knew it.......most people that will eventually have this job will not even step on that venue for running up and down lolzzzz.....

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
merit1988:
state of origin
Is it IMO state command?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Saint2flex:
This immigration people are something else. some people have gotten 3 email invites while many others with me inclusive is yet to get one. Well, any how they chose to go, we will accept it dat way cos naija naim we dey. This exercise won't b diff from the past ones. The man guys are cooling off Nd waiting to b called to come pick up their employment letters.

naija na home video.
What is the possibility of those coming to pick up appointment letter without this first screening?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Truckman99(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

my sister, I have not seen anybody from Enugu testifying about nis message. strange tho. no body on nairaland from Enugu got mail.
Anyone from Enugu who got the nis invite should testify abeg or if you know anyone who got the invite from Enugu kindly let us know.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Truckman99(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Chechem:
Appointment letter after training? Please tell her not to allow the officer give her false hope...
Exactly ooh. Merit that your friend is not telling the truth, but your lobbying advise is cool though.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Trone: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anusiemgood:

What is the possibility of those coming to pick up appointment letter without this first screening?
It's very possible, mate. God Bless Nigeria
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Well, let's see then kiss
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Essont(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
I am from Nasarawa State, yet to receive any of the texts, does that mean i have been disqualified?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Essont:
I am from Nasarawa State, yet to receive any of the texts, does that mean i have been disqualified?
wait till Friday
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Truckman99:

Exactly ooh. Merit that your friend is not telling the truth, but your lobbying advise is cool though.
Nigeria is a country full of amazement. Things happens. The good thing is that she hasn't paid a dime yet until she gets the appointment,so nothing 2 fear actually wink
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Merit, Are U Giving Us Hope.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ApostleEbuka(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have moved on since. thank God npower selected me.

I have been a failure since 2016 efcc recruitment, 2016 DPR, railway, firs recruitments, even 2016 npower too I failed. . I was giving up until npower 2017 gave me little hope. now this immigration don start up my woes again. but I now HV the failure gene and how it operates and how it feels. no failure can amaze me. life offers a way to move on

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chechem: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
I called their customer care this evening. They said they are still sending invites, but I am not sure because since Sunday, nobody has said he/he has received invite. Let's wait still Friday-Saturday sha. Then we will know our fate.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
merit1988:
very true.... but ialso know some persons who will get this job without human connections.... when ur time have been appointed by God everything will work in ur favour.

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by solatex02(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bisiano1201:
@SOLATEX, PLS WHEN DID YOU GET THE MAIL?
i got the mail on sunday
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by solatex02(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bisiano1201:

PLS WHEN DID YOU GET THE MAIL?
sunday
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by solatex02(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mayboy:

which cadre?
superintedent cadre what abt u
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusbab(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
solatex02:
i got invite from oyo
. Dat nice pls can I av ur number
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fikky12: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=MyMouth post=62616525]
It simply means u are to process to ur state of origin for the exercise and not ur state of residence or the state u choose during registration. I am from Kogi state but the 1st mail I got was to do the exercise in Jos where I stay but with this 3rd mail now, I have to procede to Lokoja for d exercise.[/quoits

Is there anyone here from delta state that got the Mail ??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by SuccesYear: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng

Kindly check if u're shortlisted from the above
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
SuccesYear:
http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng

Kindly check if u're shortlisted from the above
Is it for real?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by SuccesYear: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Is it for real?
go there
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Trone:
It's very possible, mate. God Bless Nigeria
I still don't see the possibility ,hope you are aware these people will almost documents for this first screening... what will happened to those with slots, how will they submit it documents for verification?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
SuccesYear:
go there
The link is saying invalid ID or email

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.