Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647606 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by charliman2012: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Evidenx:
i got the mail (containing the invitation letter) first.. two mails last week Sunday.. and the third mail yesterday.
Me too. from Anambra state.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MyMouth(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
merit1988:
Do u know that many will be called but few will be chosen? My friend hasn't gotten a mail from NIS as regards the recruitment but after contacting the officer in charge of her runs,he assured she'll get the appointment letter after training with proof( of course, not without doing it the regular 9ja way). Its unfortunate that many Nigerian youths seek for job but don't HV the right channel to get it. cry it is well. My advice is this,for those who got the mail,pls try to lobby with any officer u meet at the NIS office u were ask to go to. Just be bold and talk to them on how to help ( preferably a female) cos getting a mail is not a guarantee oh
If it is appointment letter before going to camp, I will agree with u, but appointment letter after camp(Six months training)? That ur friend is on a longggggggggg thing. Take that to the bank!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Hobowobo(f): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Evidenx:
Edo State

Which cadre did u apply for?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MyMouth(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
I have moved on since. thank God npower selected me.

I have been a failure since 2016 efcc recruitment, 2016 DPR, railway, firs recruitments, even 2016 npower too I failed. . I was giving up until npower 2017 gave me little hope. now this immigration don start up my woes again. but I now HV the failure gene and how it operates and how it feels. no failure can amaze me. life offers a way to move on
If I tell u how many application I have sent and have not been called or how many I was called and later not hear anything from them, you would drop this ur notion about being a failure of cursed! Everything in life has it's time and purpose, when ur time reach, it will be like a dream to u. Just believe in God

8 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusufhaji(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Please are they still sending invitations
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
I have moved on since. thank God npower selected me.

I have been a failure since 2016 efcc recruitment, 2016 DPR, railway, firs recruitments, even 2016 npower too I failed. . I was giving up until npower 2017 gave me little hope. now this immigration don start up my woes again. but I now HV the failure gene and how it operates and how it feels. no failure can amaze me. life offers a way to move on

People have faced worst things in life but never saw themselves as failures.

Chukwuebuka, you are the problem to yourself and if you continue like this, you won't achieve much in life.

Can you write creatively and based in Enugu? Send me a mail.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kynbasil01: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Have any HND applicant receive the message?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Evidenx:
I tried mine too with d application number it didn't work but when I imputed my email.. it opend.. I was shortlisted... use ur email.

who has been able to print confirmation slip?
I have tried the two,is saying the same thing!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by veraiyke(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Evidenx:
but did you receive the invitation letter sent to your email?
not at all
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by veraiyke(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Bubewilson:

People have faced worst things in life but never saw themselves as failures.

Chukwuebuka, you are the problem to yourself and if you continue like this, you won't achieve much in life.

Can you write creatively and based in Enugu? Send me a mail.
I can write creatively but based in ph
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by HopeAlive16(f): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Unbelievable...so this is how it ends. It is well, God of another way, over to You.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusufhaji(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2017
HopeAlive16:
Unbelievable...so this is how it ends. It is well, God of another way, over to You.
pls what has ended
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fikky12: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Anyone from DElTA STATE got the invite?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2017
veraiyke:
not at all
maybe you will receive urs.... or the other way round... whichever way.. God is in control.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2017
Hobowobo:

Which cadre did u apply for?
assistant
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Anusiemgood:

I have tried the two,is saying the same thing!
if u got d invitation letter no cause for alarm.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by veraiyke(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Evidenx:
maybe you will receive urs.... or the other way round... whichever way.. God is in control.
I believe Oluwa is involved. No cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2017
veraiyke:
I can write creatively but based in ph

Ok.

Please and please again. Change your mindset. Life is not easy for anyone in this country but we all get by with a positive mindset. You are a whole lot better than most peeps out here.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pweeryambre: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Jeresa:
I just checked wit someone else's I'd it worked
please can you help me check for someone
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Evidenx:
if u got d invitation letter no cause for alarm.
not yet
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by abmarine(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
please is anyone has knowledge of what the "physical examination" all about? please enlighten me more about it. thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by igwe44(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please can some one use phone to check,is it a must it will system
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Fbmatt09: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
abmarine:
please is anyone has knowledge of what the "physical examination" all about? please enlighten me more about it. thanks

Just to check ur heights, foot, hand and the likes
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dis Country Is Something Else, Without Godfather, Nothing 4 You.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Saint2flex: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
MyMouth:

If it is appointment letter before going to camp, I will agree with u, but appointment letter after camp(Six months training)? That ur friend is on a longggggggggg thing. Take that to the bank!
u think they gv appointment letters immediately u av been shortlisted? it after ur training u will get letter Cos some people will b dropped due to one issue or d other. like d last police exercise, some trainee officers names was substituted while in camp.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusufhaji(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Just checked mine now and it's stated application not successful. Is that they are already done with the selection process?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Saint2flex:

u think they gv appointment letters immediately u av been shortlisted? it after ur training u will get letter Cos some people will b dropped due to one issue or d other. like d last police exercise, some trainee officers names was substituted while in camp.
are you minding him? Did I reply him? Its not necessary.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mails are still coming.. My friend just got her own invite abt 20mins ago wink
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusufhaji(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
merit1988:
Mails are still coming.. My friend just got her own invite abt 20mins ago wink
ok. This is a sign of relief

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MyMouth(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Saint2flex:

Who said appointment letters would be given after one has been shortlisted? Guy read a comment well before you come to rant!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MyMouth(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
merit1988:
are you minding him? Did I reply him? Its not necessary.
Who cares if u reply! You think you know everi everi abi? I no blame u sha!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Saint2flex: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
MyMouth:

Who said appointment letters would be given after one has been shortlisted? Guy read a comment well before you come to rant!
so it within d six months training they give abi? u need panadol for this ur careless reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.