Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647519 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MUFAZA(m): 5:09am On Nov 24, 2017
abeg anybody from osun that got the invite should indicate... abi no osun indigene on nairaland ni...

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Madrededios(f): 5:13am On Nov 24, 2017
MUFAZA:
abeg anybody from osun that got the invite should indicate... abi no osun indigene on nairaland ni...

My friend and I are from Osun and we both got invitations.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Reader1988: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Did anybody from Adamaws get the invitation?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Salem02: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Has anyone from Benue State gotten an invite?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Madrededios:

My friend and I are from Osun and we both got invitations.
please Is It Hnd Or Bsc?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by donplus1: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2017
MUFAZA:
Osun is here oo
am having headache getting the confirmation slip..

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by xterdynamic(f): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Has anybody from Edo or Ekiti gotten d invitation?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2017
Just like that,am not been shortlisted.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Fbmatt09: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2017
xterdynamic:

Have not seen anybody from Ekiti state oo
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2017
OrangeDream:
Merit1988 and her friends.. U get friends o..lol
How u dey na?
I dey bros grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2017
midemillz:
I GOT THE MAIL TOO.

PLEASE WHO IS GOING TO ONDO STATE FROM LAGOS FOR THE SCREENING...

DO WE NEED TO CUT OUR BEARDS?

The same question you ask, is clouding my head oo,I have a lot of beards, but I do trim it, my cousin working @NIS said I should shave everything off to avoid been disqualified @the exercise....
Since he told me this, i've not been able to sleep for 2days embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Anybody selected from Ebonyi state??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pweeryambre: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Ogoscco:
Federal govt is not been unfair with us south east,how can a second class upper division in famous university ABU Zaria, be hurting for jobs since 7years .Nigeria is unfair,Buhari is unfair. There is no change in Nigeria. My age is 1987,why is my application not successful.
the south east was really not favoured in this exercise, so I heard.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
pweeryambre:
the south east was really not favoured in this exercise, so I heard.
This is true!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2017
xterdynamic:
Edo represented.... got 3 mails. 2 on Sunday last week and one on Wednesday.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2017
Evidenx:
Edo represented.... got 3 mails. 2 on Sunday last week and one on Wednesday.
while some are yet to receive one.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2017
One thing I understand here is that,not even all that were shortlisted will gain this job and so many people whose name is not among the shortlisted candidate will also have it way to the job...

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Anusiemgood:

while some are yet to receive one.
its just God.. when ur time has come nothing stops it...i remember how I wasn't not interested when I applied, after filling d online application I tried submitting it didn't submit so I left it becos I wasn't even interested at first due to d stress I went through during 2014 in stadium when some persons died becos of this same job, I was in d stadium from 6am to 6pm and I didn't get d job... but now I wasn't interested and I was shortlisted... when ur time comes nothing can stop u not even people4 from ur village.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2017
Evidenx:
its just God.. when ur time has come nothing stops it...i remember how I wasn't not interested when I applied, after filling d online application I tried submitting it didn't submit so I left it becos I wasn't even interested at first due to d stress I went through during 2014 in stadium when some persons died becos of this same job, I was in d stadium from 6am to 6pm and I didn't get d job... but now I wasn't interested and I was shortlisted... when ur time comes nothing can stop u not even people4 from ur village.
Happy for you bro...but is really unfair in this country that if you don't have long legs in this country, there will be nothing for you.
I believed you must have pressed ur button too hard that made them to shortlist ur name.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Is too bad in this country, I was among the first people who applied for this job yet,nothing has happened
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pweeryambre: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Evidenx:
which geopolitical zone are you from dear? because I heard that if the list was published to the eyes of public then a whole lot of discrepancies will easily be spotted. Ah well... maybe its truly your time.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2017
pweeryambre:

which geopolitical zone are you from dear? because I heard that if the list was published to the eyes of public then a whole lot of discrepancies will easily be spotted. Ah well... maybe its truly your time.
All of them nah the same people bro.. let him say he did not man over his to nis shortlisted candidates.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
pweeryambre:

thanks...south south.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Happy for you bro...but is really unfair in this country that if you don't have long legs in this country, there will be nothing for you.
I believed you must have pressed ur button too hard that made them to shortlist ur name.
believe me sir, I didn't press any button... that's why I always say in my previous post when it's ur time appointed by God, nothing can stop u.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by bcashy: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Anusiemgood:
One thing I understand here is that,not even all that were shortlisted will gain this job and so many people whose name is not among the shortlisted candidate will also have it way to the job...

#fact
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2017
pweeryambre:

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ayo25: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2017
Out of those shortlisted only one percent will get the job eventually. fact
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Evidenx:
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2017
Anusiemgood:
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2017
God Will Help Us All. Naija I Hail.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pweeryambre: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Anusiemgood:
Hmm, From what I understood, if you got the invitation then you have gotten this job oh. But anything can happen anyway, as life is full of possibilities.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
pweeryambre:

Hmm, From what I understood, if you got the invitation then you have gotten this job oh. But anything can happen anyway, as life is full of possibilities.
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.