Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648368 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusbab(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Have u gotten any mail or SMS u can contact me so we interact better 08069118538 dat mywhatapp number
cashkid:

present sir!!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Please has anyone from Delta state gotten his or her invitation mail?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chechem: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Please house is this the final list or after this "final screening" there will be a final list?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Any body from Edo state have receive mail?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Seyeedat: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Has anyone from Lagos received?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Viking007(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2018
Seyeedat:
Has anyone from Lagos received?
emu22:
if you didn't get the mail then wait for the list to be published this week on national dailies.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by charlyazods(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Massive Recruitment - Dispatch Riders in Lagos

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 70+ Dispatch Riders in Lagos.

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
Must be resident in Lagos and conversant with Lagos terrain and road network
Previous or current job as a Dispatch Rider is a huge advantage
Good communication skills
Can speak English fluently
Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
World class training
30,000-50,000 Naira per month
Other incentives

To apply, visit: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/detail/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-9

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by onwubuya(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
emu22:
Yes
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Wiserobertdennis: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2018
Evidenx:
Any body from Edo state have receive mail?
yes
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Wiserobertdennis:
yes
wow! congrats! which cadre?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by virjay: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Mustaphaamusa:
[color=#990000]M[color=#000000]

Following your recent screening and examination, you are requested to report at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) headquarters, Airport Road Sauka, Abuja, for final clearance.

Please report in the following order by 10 am daily:

• Superintendents/Senior Inspector 5th to 7th March, 2018

• Inspectors 8th to 10th March, 2018

• Assistant 12th to 14th March, 2018

Endeavour to come along with the original of your credentials, completed referee forms and Medical Certificate of fitness from government hospital.
I don't think is necessary to share your name and the NIS PIN in a public forum. Just an advise for your own good

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sammyogboso(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2018
please has anyone from abia state seen any mail
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by midemillz(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2018
ANY ONDO APPLICANTS HERE
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Otapiapia1: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2018
If you didn't receive the invitation to come to Abuja for the final clearance, don't loose hope yet. Just keep in touch with your contact or anybody helping you including God. The invitation to Abuja next week is not a call for appointment letter. Keep the hope alive and push your botton.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2018
midemillz:
ANY ONDO APPLICANTS HERE
A friend of mine is from Akure. He's yet to get the mail. 08068432861
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Basalt(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2018
Otapiapia1:
If you didn't receive the invitation to come to Abuja for the final clearance, don't loose hope yet. Just keep in touch with your contact or anybody helping you including God. The invitation to Abuja next week is not a call for appointment letter. Keep the hope alive and push your botton.

LOL. So guys are pushing Buttons?
Na waooo.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Dimejimichael(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2018
I haven't receive any mails or text. From Ogun .
Has anyone got a mail that reside in Ogun State
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ddman: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Otapiapia1:
DEY THERE DEY WAIT. PEOPLE DON PUSH ARRIVED. NA NOW YOU WANT START YOUR OWN PUSH

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Viking007:
if you didn't get the mail then wait for the list to be published this week on national dailies.

Do you have any idea when the names will be published and on which national daily?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Viking007(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2018
emu22:

Do you have any idea when the names will be published and on which national daily?
Leadership newspaper, as for the date - I can't tell.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Paulagada: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Otapiapia1:
TlI lf not for appointment letter then the invitation is for what? To me, they have got a job. let's join them and thank God for His wonderful deed.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ayo25: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Paulagada:
TlI lf not for appointment letter then the invitation is for what? To me, they have got a job. let's join them and thank God for His wonderful deed.
Indeed they might have secured the job already. But their are many who neither attend the first screening nor the second but will get the job in the end

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bsideboi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
For all that didn't receive any invitation email,believe in your heart that God has a better plan for your life.Life is a journey... let's grow through it #Peace.

8 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
ddman:

DEY THERE DEY WAIT. PEOPLE DON PUSH ARRIVED. NA NOW YOU WANT START YOUR OWN PUSH
. You are right bro! I know someone that didn't attend the first screening and now he has bn invited for the final screening again! What do u think happened? Right button has bn pressed!!!!......Appointment letter don ready whether physically or spiritually!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by izmercy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
;Dcongratulations to the selected ones. when i said the recruitment was in stage 2of4, i was called names. well,welcome to 3of4! (am not bragging nor feeling important tho)

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ofeco: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
pls house, any info on Nigeria prison service recruitment?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrSuama(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Congratulations to the invited. Happy for you. And please don't forget God who made it possible.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrSuama(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mustaphaamusa:
Musa Mustapha : NIS17020500002271

Following your recent screening and examination, you are requested to report at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) headquarters, Airport Road Sauka, Abuja, for final clearance.

Please report in the following order by 10 am daily:

• Superintendents/Senior Inspector 5th to 7th March, 2018

• Inspectors 8th to 10th March, 2018

• Assistant 12th to 14th March, 2018

Endeavour to come along with the original of your credentials, completed referee forms and Medical Certificate of fitness from government hospital.

Congratulations officer, where are those civilians doubting the level of your faith and speed of your NIS connection. Chan sir

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrSuama(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
virjay:
I don't think is necessary to share your name and the NIS PIN in a public forum. Just an advise for your own good

What's wrong in doing so? What if it was in the national dailies, how would he hide it? More so, many who felt disgruntled with his past utterances would never believe him without solid evidence. Not a fan of ego though, and I don't think he has ego issues, I feel he was over pushed.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Basalt(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ayo25:
Indeed they might have secured the job already. But their are many who neither attend the first screening nor the second but will get the job in the end

How is that possible?
If you get the job without screening or without test, you might be screened out during documentation and all the money you paid to get listed will be in vain
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Basalt(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Congratulations to those successful.
As for me, I am happy with whatever comes out of it.
If I get the job good, if I don't get the job better because I have alternative unlike when I applied without alternative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ayo25: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Basalt:

How is that possible?
If you get the job without screening or without test, you might be screened out during documentation and all the money you paid to get listed will be in vain
It is not about paying money. Some people have high level connection they do not need to appear in all of these processes. They have all the neccessary qualifications though. You will just see them during training.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.