Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648154 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ayo25:
It is not about paying money. Some people have high level connection they do not need to appear in all of these processes. They have all the neccessary qualifications though. You will just see them during training.

God bless u bro!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Shariiiif: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
CONGRAT to the Lucky Ones.... I once say it here that the Previous Invite for Screening is not a guarantee of you getting the JOB, But some ignorantly doubt it because he don't know the country called NAIJA.

Alhmdullh, I wasn't invited for the first screening and now I am emailed and text to attend the final clearance as an INSPECTOR OF NIGERIA IMMIGRATION.

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chechem: 1:03am On Feb 27, 2018
I am just following this recruitment to see how it will end.

To me, its too secretive. Why not publish list on their website?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by blaKKy83(f): 2:27am On Feb 27, 2018
Anyone receive mail today?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 5:09am On Feb 27, 2018
blaKKy83:
Anyone receive mail today?

I doubt my dear, I have been following the page on facebook and someone asked the same question but nobody responded. at least man fit commot mind now, congrats to those that got the mail.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kholar85: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Please is this d final stage.....?
Somebody pls

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rakiticbarca: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Otapiapia1:
If you didn't receive the invitation to come to Abuja for the final clearance, don't loose hope yet. Just keep in touch with your contact or anybody helping you including God. The invitation to Abuja next week is not a call for appointment letter. Keep the hope alive and push your botton.
this was exactly what one of there staff said.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
this was exactly what one of there staff said.

Am telling bro most of their staff self know little or nothing about this recruitment!...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Shariiiif:
CONGRAT to the Lucky Ones.... I once say it here that the Previous Invite for Screening is not a guarantee of you getting the JOB, But some ignorantly doubt it because he don't know the country called NAIJA.

Alhmdullh, I wasn't invited for the first screening and now I am emailed and text to attend the final clearance as an INSPECTOR OF NIGERIA IMMIGRATION.

You have the job bro!!!!! Congratulations grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Basalt(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Some people are giving themselves hope.
Well, it's good to be optimistic but don't be over confident, this Nigeria and anything can happen.
Even if you have some paid people trying to slot in your name, don't still be overconfident so that you will always take the outcome of anything in good faith and not hypertensively.
Because even some paid mercenaries can still disappoint at the end
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrKong: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Basalt(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
charlyazods:
We are hiring 40+ Dispatch Riders IN ABUJA - Share/Repost/Apply

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 40+ Dispatch Riders in Abuja, FCT.

Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
- Must be resident in Abuja and conversant with Abuja terrain and road network
- Previous or current work experience using a bike for dispatch or personal use is a strong advantage
- Good communication skills
- Can speak English fluently
- Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
- World class training
- 30,000-50,000 Naira per month
- Other incentives

Apply here: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/apply/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-abuja-10

Stop posting this bullshit here.
Admin ban this guy for 3 months, he is spamming this thread

We talking Immigration, you talking bullshit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ayusadeg(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
cashkid:
I give thanks to almighty God for making to be among the selected few!!!!!.....Woke up to meet the message on ma phone right now
only God can do it, Congratulations, I believe people thinking one cannot be employed by Nigerian Government without connection will have a rethink with this NIS recruitment, happy for you officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
ayusadeg:
only God can do it, Congratulations, I believe people thinking one cannot be employed by Nigerian Government without connection will have a rethink with this NIS recruitment, happy for you officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thanks bro!!!! grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Wiserobertdennis: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
More info. Is dat d final clearance is to summit ur document officially And u will be given appointment. From sure source. So congratulation to the few contacted. Just very few were contacted

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by padua1234: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wiserobertdennis:
More info. Is dat d final clearance is to summit ur document officially And u will be given appointment. From sure source. So congratulation to the few contacted. Just very few were contacted
please what do you mean
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Wiserobertdennis:

same i heard anyway, said it yesterday the appointment is ready...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mustaphaamusa: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2018
cashkid:

same i heard anyway, said it yesterday the appointment is ready...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No more any final list again after clearance is collection of appointment latters.Congratulations to the lucky ones.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Jennystyle(f): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Heard from a reliable source, that this is first batch, second batch and supplementary list will soon be out.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Samcoflex75(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Jennystyle:
Heard from a reliable source, that this is first batch, second batch and supplementary list will soon be out.

thats what my source told me too, i hope he is right
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jennystyle:

Supplementary indeed....
Supplementary ko,Supplementary ni
Na Admission grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Y'all should get over with this NIS and move on, Nothing is coming out again!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jennystyle:

My dear nothing like that, no other batch or list your source is just trying to encourage you, my contact told me categorically that even some of them that are officers there don't even know what's happening with this recruitment, the guy said this one pass am.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by SABIURABIU: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hey guys has anyone got the referee form kindly send to this email please.
sabiurabiu@yahoo.com pls
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
SABIURABIU:
Hey guys has anyone got the referee form kindly send to this email please.
sabiurabiu@yahoo.com pls
Sent!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
What I am about to say is the truth, I know some people will not like it and call me bad belle and other names but that's the truth...

What will be carried out in Abuja is screening/ clearance and not collection of appointment letters. It is called final clearance because after it, then the final list, police uses same method, after the state screening, the Abuja screening, then the final list. Sadly after this exercise, people will still be dropped.

There will be a final list after this screening, that will be when they will go for documentation and collection of appointment letters...

If you are invited, continue being hopeful, the job can still be your after screening. Cheers!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
ejiykzazi2007:
What I am about to say is the truth, I know some people will not like it and call me bad belle and other names but that's the truth...

What will be carried out in Abuja is screening/ clearance and not collection of appointment letters. It is called final clearance because after it, then the final list, police uses same method, after the state screening, the Abuja screening, then the final list. Sadly after this exercise, people will still be dropped.

There will be a final list after this screening, that will be when they will go for documentation and collection of appointment letters...

If you are invited, continue being hopeful, the job can still be your after screening. Cheers!
Hmmm,nobody knows the real truth until after the exercise... too many speculations everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
ejiykzazi2007:

All I want to tell you is appointment letter is ready!!! You might be right though grin

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kholar85: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
The thing is there is nothing like appointment letter until after training.....or few weeks to the end of training....so the thing is that they might tell us to go to camp
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
By the way abeg how many months dem dey spend for camps Any allowance after camp?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by inedujac: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
cashkid:
By the way abeg how many months dem dey spend for camps Any allowance after camp?

Exactly my question. Seems there is no immigration officer on this thread to clear the air?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kholar85: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
cashkid:
Maybe 6 months max

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.