Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648197 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by midemillz(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
are you around?
Anusiemgood:

If you don't know how things work,why can't you close ur mouth..
This stage is the final stage, nothing like final list again...issuance of appointment letter is at this stage...ask people who has gone through the process and educate ur self..even at the moment, they have asked them to prepare an application letter to CGI...so get ur fact right before you talk!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
emu22:

I'm not yet in Abuja, people that are there already said there is no list anywhere that the only list is the promotion list.

grin Onye List grin Ndi List grin Mpa List grin people of List grin ....Who ever said they would be list or there is a list is a "Pathological DREAMER" shocked..This is not yet the final clearance and @such, they won't be any list or Newspaper publication of the names of successful candidates!!...Think logically why wasn't a paper publication of the short-listed candidate, if actually this is the final clearance

After this stage some people will still be dropped out from the final list, don't be surprise that some people that got the message have one problem or the order on their body i.e(Handicapped)...Why do I said so, when we went for clearance last year November, we were not properly examined, I don't know about order command center. They just collected our height and weight data..boom!!!we're all writing exams, even when it was obvious some people did not meet up the criteria, but wer allowed to partake in the screening and verification!!The same scenario is already playing out with the latest shortlist and some people will be dropped out in one way or the order.........Congratulations to all the successful candidate for the second time, it's not easy to be there in Abuja, is a step closer been an immigration officer!!KUDOS
As for we that didn't get the second mail,I wish everyone of us success on their quest for a greener pasture...
#wearetooloadedtofail

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ayo25: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anusiemgood:

This stage is the final stage, nothing like final list again...issuance of appointment letter is at this stage...ask people who has gone through the process and educate ur self..even at the moment, they have asked them to prepare an application letter to CGI...so get ur fact right before you talk!!
You sure can make your points without being rude and you sure know you do not have to agree with me.

8 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mrteju: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ayo25:
You sure can make your points without being rude and you sure know you do not have to agree with me.
Abi now...

I don't know she has to pour out all her frustrations on the your post. You only shared what you know, just like she can share hers too if she has a contrary opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ayo25:
sometimes you guys will leave the truth and start assuming what you think will favor u.... even at the moment.... the have been issued with file, tomorrow, their appointment letter will be ready for collection...
pray for them to make it not on the other point that some people will be dropped.
Are the the reason why u did not make it to final stage....abeg stop been greedy biko.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ayo25: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anusiemgood:

sometimes you guys will leave the truth and start assuming what you think will favor u.... even at the moment.... the have been issued with file, tomorrow, their appointment letter will be ready for collection...
pray for them to make it not on the other point that some people will be dropped.
Are the the reason why u did not make it to final stage....abeg stop been greedy biko.!
I have told you, you do not have to agree with me. So all your long essays is not neccessary.

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ayo25:
I have told you, you do not have to agree with me. So all your long essays is not neccessary.
stop been jealousy and greedy...that's my point.
pray for God to favour in life endeavors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ayo25: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anusiemgood:

stop been jealousy and greedy...that's my point.
pray for God to favour in life endeavors.
Ok I will. Hope you can find much needed sleep now.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alexdon200089:

grin Onye List grin Ndi List grin Mpa List grin people of List grin ....Who ever said they would be list or there is a list is a "Pathological DREAMER" shocked..This is not yet the final clearance and @such, they won't be any list or Newspaper publication of the names of successful candidates!!...Think logically why wasn't a paper publication of the short-listed candidate, if actually this is the final clearance

After this stage some people will still be dropped out from the final list, don't be surprise that some people that got the message have one problem or the order on their body i.e(Handicapped)...Why do I said so, when we went for clearance last year November, we were not properly examined, I don't know about order command center. They just collected our height and weight data..boom!!!we're all writing exams, even when it was obvious some people did not meet up the criteria, but wer allowed to partake in the screening and verification!!The same scenario is already playing out with the latest shortlist and some people will be dropped out in one way or the order.........Congratulations to all the successful candidate for the second time, it's not easy to be there in Abuja, is a step closer been an immigration officer!!KUDOS
As for we that didn't get the second mail,I wish everyone of us success on their quest for a greener pasture...
#wearetooloadedtofail

I am in Abuja. NIS HQ. the way it looks, I think this is the final stage. The immigrations pfficer who spoke to us said it loud and clear that we are getting an appointment letter before we leave and also NIS service number.

7 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
nuttyhnic:

I am in Abuja. NIS HQ. the way it looks, I think this is the final stage. The immigrations pfficer who spoke to us said it loud and clear that we are getting an appointment letter before we leave and also NIS service number.
Thank you my brother for this information... wailers, go and hug transformer!!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
nuttyhnic:

Now that's a first hand information from someone on ground, I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
emu22:

Now that's a first hand information from someone on ground, I rest my case.

You did not just rest the case, you case the rest grin

I hope all this list that and this will rest now!!
Bro success to you, where ever you see yourself!!!
#Tooloadedtofail

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anusiemgood:

Thank you my brother for this information... wailers, go and hug transformer!!

Wailers Association of Nairaland(WAN) will not like this grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alexdon200089:

Wailers Association of Nairaland(WAN) will not like this grin
hahaha...let them continue nah
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anusiemgood:

hahaha...let them continue nah

Nobody was arguing anything with you so theres nothing to continue, this thread has always been about speculations and them says, so if someone on ground is saying something reasonable it's only logical to accept it.

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Biko, who has collected appointment letter today?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by midemillz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
True
nuttyhnic:

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
BChiron:
Biko, who has collected appointment letter today?
no body.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
MRJAY4ME:
no body.
And I thought someone said they will be collecting appointment letter today?? shocked cool shocked cool..like I said before, that until appointment letter is given to you, then you are truly an officer of Nigeria immigration service,all this email that and this is nonsense, this people are just stressing people for nothing,How much is the monthly salary for this work and people are been stressed like this for 9months!!!
I tire for this kin recruitment!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anusiemgood:

I wish he was here this morning to come and listen to the senior officer who addressed us this morning........appointment letter is on point!.......
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
midemillz:
True
. You were truly around bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by midemillz(m): 3:32am On Mar 06, 2018
You see me? cheesy cheesy
cashkid:
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Larry456: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Please House, especially those presently in abuja, is this FINAL Clearance invitation only for Degree/HND holders or for general qualifications Degree,HND, ND, NCE, SSCE? Thanks.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2018
Larry456:
Please House, especially those presently in abuja, is this FINAL Clearance invitation only for Degree/HND holders or for general qualifications Degree,HND, ND, NCE, SSCE? Thanks.
Larry456:
Larry456:
There Is A Specific Time Table 4 De Final Clearance, 4 Now Is Only Bsc And Hnd, Then Others Will Follow.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by letty05: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2018
congrats to those who have received messages....Is there any possibility of another batch of names??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
letty05:
congrats to those who have received messages....Is there any possibility of another batch of names??
?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pls, Those In Abuja Should Update Us, Please.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emu22(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
MRJAY4ME:
Pls, Those In Abuja Should Update Us, Please.

Those that are in Abuja don't have any useful update other wise they would have flooded this place with letter this letter that, I'm in Abuja now tommoro I will go and see things for myself, at least I will be at ease if I see things with my own eyes than to wait and listen to them say and more speculations..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
emu22:

Those that are in Abuja don't have any useful update other wise they would have flooded this place with letter this letter that, I'm in Abuja now tommoro I will go and see things for myself, at least I will be at ease if I see things with my own eyes than to wait and listen to them say and more speculations..
pls bros, were u shortlisted. do have knowledge of 2 batch or replacement.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by midemillz(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
You will be surprised and shocked. Your negativity is just too huge. No one has time to update because they are busy filling datas here and there. But your mind will not let you see the truth. Anyways see you tomorrow in Abuja. And i hope you will keep quiet after seeing the truth with your eyes. Have a nice day.
emu22:

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.