Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647697 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by charoosky(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
chemistry is the only subject that wasnt in my first sitting>>>>>plz guyz help me out
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by phollybee(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
Chai, I av made a print out b4 seen my age is above 25, for the junior officer
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by charoosky(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2017
helllooooo>>......nobody is responding sad sad sad sad sad
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Tboy243: 12:04pm On May 29, 2017
Please Is there any implication of using another Gmail account to re apply because the previous application has errors and is locked?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Aloedamz(f): 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
phollybee:
Chai, I av made a print out b4 seen my age is above 25, for the junior officer

So u applied for the Assistant cadre using Only ur O'level results...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Apos2kay(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2017
Please can anyone send me the PDF of the referee form, don't wanna go to the cafe before printing it, won't mind if anyone can help me with it.. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Aloedamz(f): 12:11pm On May 29, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
You think everyone here is a graduate. What about the people filling for Assistant Cadre?

Are u now saying a Bsc holder can't apply for d position of an Assistant cadre...... It's abt choices dear
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tfworld: 12:23pm On May 29, 2017
helo hauz.

pls, I applied last week monday bt the verification email was not sent till midnight yesterday. and wen i tried to access the link for me to continue my registration, I got an error msg dat my link has expired. and wen I tried to log in, was told that I need to verifiy my email add. pls help as I cant acees the expired link and i cant resend it .
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jinka(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2017
I'm having problem with my registration, if I click on upload passport, nothing comes up as in it doesn't show me where to select my passport from. pls what could b the problem?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kunleee(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2017
tfworld:
helo hauz.

pls, I applied last week monday bt the verification email was not sent till midnight yesterday. and wen i tried to access the link for me to continue my registration, I got an error msg dat my link has expired. and wen I tried to log in, was told that I need to verifiy my email add. pls help as I cant acees the expired link and i cant resend it .
register another gmail and use it. do check your spam box for the link. dont be disturbed with multiple registration because u have not lock/submitted current one. only those that have lock/submitted and registered with another mail that can be worried about multiple registration.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by stainlessgerard(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2017
I tink we should form a whtsap group where we can share our views and questions....what do u tink guys Thou have applied successfully, and printed my forms

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by l3st3r: 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
SuccesYear:
Wait oo, is it like is not advisable to 'back' and cross check o' level details. I observe after successfully saved if u recheck u re still going to refill.......................I mean for one sitting.......... also,it brought out only English and Maths

2) on weight and height - am awared I posses d requirements but not specific. Can a guess be made or go for measurement?
Please guy have you been able to solve the English and Mathematics issue am having the same problem.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by l3st3r: 12:54pm On May 29, 2017
Tboy243:
Please, am i d only 1 experiencing this? The results of one of my sittings isn't displaying except Maths and English. I have tried and tried still but it still won't bring list to fill in other subjects . please kindly assist me.
Guy am having the same issue, have you been able to rectify.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bigii(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2017
stainlessgerard:
I tink we should form a whtsap group where we can share our views and questions....what do u tink guys Thou have applied successfully, and printed my forms
Dont derail this thread, whatsapp group for u to be posting nonsense and be disturbing serious applicants day and night abi? This thread is okay, if you have anything share it here as info here can not be deleted. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2017
Aloedamz:

Are u now saying a Bsc holder can't apply for d position of an Assistant cadre...... It's abt choices dear
You dont get my point. The person i replied said he thought it was graduates that were here and i am making him know that some people applying to the assistant cadre might not be graduates, so he shouldn't generalise
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by coker08(f): 1:13pm On May 29, 2017
please house ,have been trying to input my waec result , when i clicked on two sittings ,for the first sitting its only maths and english that came out but the second sitting was normal i was able to input my nine courses .....please anyone one having this issue ...i need more light on this asap....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by okenna(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2017
Please guys i cant lock my data... Keep on getting RECORD CANNOT BE SAVE message. someone should help me
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ezana1(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2017
I followed the ops link, after filling the registration form, I was sent a message in my junk msg I followed the link to d page below

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by methyl: 1:47pm On May 29, 2017
has anyone been in this case after putting my passport and completed the registration and saved my registration slip and my passport was showing on my earlier saved copy, but when i went back to print another copy it wasn't showing the passport on my registration slip. has anyone been in that scenerio.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by moneta(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2017
apply...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by captainuc(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2017
I think you should just put the date u applied. That was what i did. There was no indication regarding your current job. This form suck walahi.
Soo many lakunnas!
charoosky:
please in filling the nis form,what date should i fill as my end date in work history,since im presently still working there<<<
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by JGreg(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2017
tfworld:
helo hauz.

Open a new gmail account, this time try to stay so you can use the link and apply straight away

Shalom!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2017
ezana1:
I followed the ops link, after filling the registration form, I was sent a message in my junk msg I followed the link to d page below

.ORG.NG Not .ORG

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by chisco8: 5:04pm On May 29, 2017
Please do I give the referee form to my references to fill or should I wait till when or if I get an invitation for the aptitude test?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
otee42:
................................................................I don't know why some graduate can't even differentiate between reference form and guarantor form...common sense should tell u they r not the same

I would have ignore you but i want you to also learn because someone like you who thinks he know it all still a learner.

Now, the form you are printing out is also a referee from and it is clearly stated there. NIS just named it guarantor form, but when you print it out you will see it boldly written 'Referee's form'. If you want to correct somebody common sense should also tell you how to present it. Good day bro.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 29, 2017
p
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yembabs231(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2017
fabem:

I would have ignore you but i want you to also learn because someone like you who thinks he know it all still a learner.

Now, the form you are printing out is also a referee from and it is clearly stated there. NIS just named it guarantor form, but when you print it out you will see it boldly written 'Referee's form'. If you want to correct somebody common sense you also tell you how to present it. Good day bro.

Gbayi....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2017
i forgot to add my employers phone number. and I've already locked
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by thesishelp: 7:03pm On May 29, 2017
those who need help with signature of guarantors form should send me a pm...cost 1500.....Lagos ,port Harcourt, delta,benin residents only
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by SATOH: 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
For those who can't upload their passport photograph, kindly switch from desktop mode to mobile mode, if you are using your phone. It worked for me. As for the referee form...

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
just applied today,hoping it will not results to initial stampede we had the last time
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 29, 2017
Anybody got a copy of the guarantor/referee form? I want to see what it looks like pls. Anyone??

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.