Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647315 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by idris4eva(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2017
tilope1991:

No confirmation has been sent to my mail yet
please help ooooo
refresh your mail and check spam
I just did for someone now and theysend it
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by uridiwan(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2017
ganie:
Check your spam messages, I just completed the registration. It takes less than 5mins,and switch your website preference to desktop if you are using Ucbrowser.
brother plzs enlighten more about the reg I applied but having diffulty with locking my data..saying record cannot be saved....plzs my whatsapp number is 08026908082. God bless you
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tommyopera: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
ganie:
Check your spam messages, I just completed the registration. It takes less than 5mins,and switch your website preference to desktop if you are using Ucbrowser.

pls i jst finishd nysc, and dey er asking for job experience, what should i put dere
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yembabs231(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2017
tommyopera:

pls i jst finishd nysc, and dey er asking for job experience, what should i put dere

Put the NYSC experience, even if you have 10years post NYSC experience na God favour sure pass.... Iyanu ashele!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
mright05:
Please I need your help am having a problem with passing the stage of o level certificate its keep showing me one or more of the subject in your first sitting is the same . looking forward to read from you soon

Your last two subjects are Accounting, Accounting,..
Change it to the subjects you sat for, even if you failed them.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2017
I guess the problem of not seeing confirmation link is majorly among the yahoo mail users. Just dump yahoo mail and open gmail account..
it is faster

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dapaiks: 3:24pm On May 22, 2017
i have data locking issues.
that record cannot be saved. pls hlp
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by olayemm(f): 3:24pm On May 22, 2017
ezebrightike:
Trying to register but yet to get a confirmation mail. anyone experiencing the same thing?

Yes. Registered since morning but yet to get confirm action mail.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mright05(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=CaptainKool15 post=56769056]

Your last two subjects are Accounting, Accounting,..
Change it to the subjects you sat for, even if you failed them.
I wrote only seven subject in my o level of my nine.....wht am my suppose to do now?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by uridiwan(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=itsmolep post=56756431] No time to check time[/quotePlzs sir/ma,after finishing with filling of my data it's telling me Record Cannot be Saved. Thank you
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dammyllare(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2017
pls has anyone been able to enter grade obtained?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=mright05 post=56769249][/quote]

Put any two (you registered but didn't sit) and indicate "F9".
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
olayemm:

Yes. Registered since morning but yet to get confirm action mail.

Use gmail..

When you've finished registering, before you leave that page, pls click on "resend verification mail"

Click as many times as possible..

Note: Use gmail
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by idris4eva(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=mright05 post=56769249][/quote]put any subject relating to your discipline and don't enter any grade there
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
tommyopera:

Put your PPA there jare..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by anytaij: 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
Please how do one create an account?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mright05(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=CaptainKool15 post=56769930]

Put any two (you registered but didn't sit) and indicate "F9"

thanks u for your help so far
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nogasimplicity: 3:57pm On May 22, 2017
The registration is easy and simple just fill IN your correct details, for those complaining of verification link its advisable to use gmail for easy response and for those of you in Enugu, who don't have the chance to register themselves (due to tight schedules, lost of phones and laptops) we can do that for you in our office just cheerfully dial zero 8 one 3 two 2 seven 1 six 9 five for both ecowas parliament, Airforce and immigration etc, you will be glad to associate with us. PEACE TO MEN OF GOODWILL

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by theceo1602: 4:04pm On May 22, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Nothing bad. It only gives you added advantage cos it says a minimum of HND doesn't mean a BSC holder cannot apply
hmmmm, I bin don reason the thing this way but I come de fear. Thanks for your advice jare.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by theceo1602: 4:06pm On May 22, 2017
Godfidence:
The bible says you should not despise the days of little begginning, it could be a blessing in disguise wink
thank you.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 4:10pm On May 22, 2017
Help,I want to change my passport on the form. I mistakingly uploaded a full length image. What do I do pls
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Sammiel: 4:18pm On May 22, 2017
My middle name was replaced with my first name in the confirmation slip. Like let's say Williams Smith Smith instead of Williams Smith Gabbs. even after I cross-checked everything and made sure it was correct before locking. Did anyone experience this?

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by freegaza(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2017
I couldnt upload my picture
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by buske(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2017
Sammiel:
My middle name was replaced with my first name in the confirmation slip. Like let's say Williams Smith Smith instead of Williams Smith Gabbs. even after I cross-checked everything and made sure it was correct before locking. Did anyone experience this?

Yeah, I think it's an error they have to fix.. I'm sure it's like that for most if not everyone that has applied
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by buske(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2017
Sammiel:

Yeah, I think it's an error they have to fix.. I'm sure it's like that for most if not everyone that has applied
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Sammiel: 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
buske:

Ok.........thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mightyokwy(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2017
Is like there are new additions to the site. In the morning there was no exam type for the O level page
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mightyokwy(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2017
Sammiel:
I also experienced that too. I think they are still working on the site. There are new features

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mohsaaf: 5:02pm On May 22, 2017
Pls help me out. I have HND and PGD, which of the cadre should I apply?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by IhfazConsult: 5:09pm On May 22, 2017
@ CaptainKool, i'm having issues with the O' level Cert, the error response is: "unable to save record"
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Dparagon(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2017
Sammiel:

Yeah, same here.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by PrinceFola(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2017
Sammiel:
Same here, I think they gonna make corrections to that effect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.