Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648038 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
davilijah:

Prayer. But if you are connected, then pull some string else pray that you're shortlisted.
thanks.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
They will be other recruitment under the ministry of interior after the NIS. So I don't think this one will take time.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rogersmith:
They will be other recruitment under the ministry of interior after the NIS. So I don't think this one will take time.
[color=#990000][/color][quote][/quote] really? Sure abt this?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by davilijah: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rogersmith:

Let's hope so
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by donem: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
eezeribe:

Please boss... Help me with the past questions. My email is
adaku.blessing@yahoo.com
Bro got only the pdf version of referee form, when i lay my hands on the PQ would foreward to you.

cc: Guest2017, Seyeedat, Oladayopop
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rogersmith:
@OrangeDream
What is the role of the CDFIPB in the NIS recruitment?
Who is incharge of the compilation of list; is it the board or NIS?
Your question has been answered by neroitech in his second paragraph please.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
ultimategos:
U guys haven't been shortlisted, u r busy asking for PQ, it is a step by step process

It is called FAITH

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by thestevens: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyi abeg send the past for me abeg.Stevealike@gmail.com
Olochedavido:
av u gotten d past question?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
And pls how many are they going to pick per state? Was told just 5-7 slots for SUPERINTENDENT per state? How true is this.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by posstimo: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please I saw a guy talking like an insider.... if someone knows a state comptroller at immigration promising you the NIS job, should he go and be dancing already or is he low on the rank too
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
posstimo:
Please I saw a guy talking like an insider.... if someone knows a state comptroller at immigration promising you the NIS job, should he go and be dancing already or is he low on the rank too
Everyone and anyone can promise you NIS job. But make no mistake, 5-7 slots per state can't jump from nowhere. Tell yourself the truth.
This battle is as real as it gets. Fight your own well.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=OrangeDream post=58263803] Everyone and anyone can promise you NIS job. But make no mistake, 5-7 slots per state can't jump from nowhere. Tell yourself the truth.

How do u mean? So a state comptroller can't guarantee anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=hasyn04 post=58269807][/quote]
The NIS usually shortlist names in conjunction with the cdfipb board .The shortlisted names will pass through the board for approval.The cdfipb board have the authority to "reconstruct" the list the way they deem it fit.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by omobs(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
HayTeeHem:

check your e-mail address and make necessary correction(s)

hi,please can you help me with the copy of the guarantors form,I misplaced mine and the site is down, thanks my email is
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by omobs(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
hi pals ,please can anyone help me with the copy of the
guarantors form,I misplaced mine and the site is down,
thanks my email is ....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=hasyn04 post=58269807][/quote] Focus on your state. You are in competition with applicants from your state. Have that in mind.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by posstimo: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=OrangeDream post=58263803] Everyone and anyone can promise you NIS job. But make no mistake, 5-7 slots per state can't jump from nowhere. Tell yourself the truth.
This battle is as real as it gets. Fight your own well. [/quote
So are you saying out of all the 1120 slots, 36 won't be sectioned aside for each state comptroller of the 36 states.... hmm
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=posstimo post=58281687][/quote]

A state CGI should have slots definitely, he cud be influential. But all that matter is Almighty, pray hard!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Guys please I forget to print my exam slip, how do I go about it
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Andy004: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls anyone with NIS past question should kindly send it to solomonddon@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by marryann: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls guys is it true civil defence is out?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Noylax(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
firstladyanna:
Pls I need the past questions also annamila0304@gmail.com. thanks
inbox me
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by eddie7: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=hasyn04 post=58269807][/quote]
Bitter truth be spit out....State Comptrolers no get mouth here...some go beg yet no way cos the politicians n few traditional rulers have hijacked the whole process... believe it or not but u go quote me later
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
All these contradicting informations on who has slots and who doesn't or who can help u get the job on a plater of gold doesn't Frick me.ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY. I WILL GET THIS JOB... smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good day everyone, pls I need someone to help me with past questions of NIS. My email is alabiolufemiisaac@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by davilijah: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
marryann:
Pls guys is it true civil defence is out?

No, is not out. It's just NIS for now
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by davilijah: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
merit1988:
All these contradicting informations on who has slots and who doesn't or who can help u get the job on a plater of gold doesn't Frick me.ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY. I WILL GET THIS JOB... smiley

How will it freak you when you have an AUNT who is a CSP in the Nigeria police. Don't call God. Let those with no help call on Him. cry
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
davilijah:

How will it freak you when you have an AUNT who is a CSP in the Nigeria police. Don't call God. Let those with no help call on Him. cry
sadsorry dear. I didn't mean to bring emotions down OK. Anty or no ANTY,Bleep up can still happen. So i'm putting my trust in GOD first not ANTY OK. kiss

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
merit1988:
Wake up..We all go to Church and believe in God.
God did not come down to make Buhari President. He used us the masses. Same way he would not come down for your NIS ambition. He will still use people.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by eddie7: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
OrangeDream:
Wake up..We all go to Church and believe in God.
God did not come down to make Buhari President. He used us the masses. Same way he would not come down for your NIS ambition. He will still use people.
U are over reacting.... my last statement says *they* will quote me... most people hide under religious n forget reality... this is naija that is far from God.. I'm with u
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
eddie7:

Bitter truth be spit out....State Comptrolers no get mouth here...some go beg yet no way cos the politicians n few traditional rulers have hijacked the whole process... believe it or not but u go quote me later

JESUS CHRIST is greater than all politicians and traditional rulers. If He can raise the dead............then surely He can do everything. If the GOVERNMENT of this world is upon his shoulders, believe it or not NIS is nothing to him. The politicians and the trado rulers can die as well, but JESUS CHRIST lives forever and ever. GOD's not dead.

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by eddie7: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

JESUS CHRIST is greater than all politicians and traditional rulers. If He can raise the dead[/ color]............then surely He can do everything. If the [color=#000099]GOVERNMENT of this world is upon his shoulders, believe it or not NIS is nothing to him. The politicians and the trado rulers can die as well, but JESUS CHRIST lives forever and ever. GOD's not dead.
I don't doubt ur believe. I do too but please quote me after the whole exercise. Meanwhile study Deuteronomy 28:14 to end

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.