Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647381 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Itubo:

For all those that failed to Print the Referee/Guarantor's form, Confirmation Slip and those asking for Past Question, Follow this link to download

1. Referee/Guarantor's form
2. Confirmation Slip
3. Past Question

Download: http://nyerhowoisuru..com.ng/2017/07/nigeria-immigration-service-referees.html

Thank me later, i will only post this once, so please stop asking for it.
Thanks bro. But trust me the crew with still ask for it. They take pleasure in it .

7 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rogersmith:

Thanks bro. But trust me the crew with still ask for it. They take pleasure in it .

Waiting for the "please forward to this email" to come bombard the thread as usual......

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rogersmith:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tatawesome(f): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Adeyeancah:
I have the Guarantor's form but I want to see on heels #PeculiarGait smiley
You must really know me. U know pezin. Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by davilijah: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Itubo:

For all those that failed to Print the Referee/Guarantor's form, Confirmation Slip and those asking for Past Question, Follow this link to download

2. Confirmation Slip
3. Past Question

Download: http://nyerhowoisuru..com.ng/2017/07/nigeria-immigration-service-referees.html

Rogersmith:

Rogersmith is right. The PQ crew will still ask
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by veraiyke(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Marcelinho:
NO, EXAMS CENTER YOU CHOOSE
Did you choose an exam centre while applying?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by davilijah: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
veraiyke:
Did you choose an exam centre while applying?

No, there was no space provided for exam center.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by veraiyke(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2017
davilijah:

No, there was no space provided for exam center.
I know so. I was just asking the person who mentioned he write in the exam centre he choose 'chose'.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ifecoded(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Hi, has people bn contacted for the exams please? Any news update?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by davilijah: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Ifecoded:
Hi, has people bn contacted for the exams please? Any news update?

No, there's no news update.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Adeyeancah(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2017
tatawesome:

You must really know me. U know pezin. Lol
How I no go know u? I dey crush on you na grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Marcelinho(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2017
But that is what was said, probably September or October
Rogersmith:

I dont think it will be that long. We may hear from that sooner than the date you're postulating. Besides, prisons and fire service are to come after NIS's. Why keeping it till October?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Marcelinho:
But that is what was said, probably September or October
Who said it? NIS spokesman??

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by simeontos(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2017
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT AT DATAANALYTICAL & SCHOLASTIC LIMITED (DSL)
DATAANALYTICAL AND SCHOLASTIC LIMITED (DSL) is a management and development policy consulting company dedicated to serving the needs of clients from diverse background.
Our powerful platform promote and enhance businesses in delivering quality service to their existing customers and also get lots of new customers.
We envision ourselves rapidly dominating the market for the provision of sales and marketing services to Nigeria’s small and medium size business.
In line with our new vision and to increase and improve our service delivery, DSL needs the services of an individual that fits into the below requirements to forward his or her CV.
REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be a resident of Abuja and Nasarawa.
2. Must possess a minimum of OND in any field of discipline.
3. Must be hardworking with good basic reasoning.
4. Must be very calculative and on time report.
5. Must possess an analytical skill.
6. Must possess a problem solving skill.
7. Consultative approach and result oriented.
8. Must be ambitious, enthusiasts with strong work ethics.
9. Must posses a good oral communication.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Qualified applicant should submit their CV via this email: data.scholastic@gmail.com
Successful applicant will undergo a 2days intensive training.
For more information contact. 08183145247 or 07052552255 (SMS & WHATSAPP ONLY)
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Oyehomie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Any update yet?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tatawesome(f): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adeyeancah:
How I no go know u? I dey crush on you na grin
Isokay. Make we Carry our talk go dt social media platform whr u find out #theladywithapeculiargait .

In d meantime, we look forward to genuine info here.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Rogersmith:

Who said it? NIS spokesman??

I doubt it wil reach september, from their previous recruitment NIS always release list 2wks after application closes.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2017
hasyn04:

I doubt it wil reach september, from their previous recruitment NIS always release list 2wks after application closes.
Really? Where did u get d info from pls
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by embassyrich(f): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2017
hasyn04:

Which list are you taking about wont there be aptitute test.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
embassyrich:

List for aptitude test I guess
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by HonOlagrace: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Itubo:

2. Confirmation Slip
3. Past Question

Pls.I downloaded it but the content is 0kb...what can I do?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by FixNaija(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2017
mayoor15:
List for aptitude test I guess
Mayoor15 on this thread again! Lol, bros na play I dey play ooo. What's up with the FBN Trainee interview?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2017
FixNaija:

Mayoor15 on this thread again! Lol, bros na play I dey play ooo. What's up with the FBN Trainee interview?
Lols.... Na street we dey o, still waiting for feedback after AC but it's a long wait, but in d meantime, boys dey street, how we go run this NIS package now boss
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teawhy85(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
For those asking for Guarantor's Form, here's a copy..download and print!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
hasyn04:

[quote][/quote] we are in the second week already. Pls be sure of any info u pass on this thread.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
embassyrich:

Sure there wil be test but only shortlisted applicants wil sit for the apt test. Mail wil be sent to their respective email with login details. According their previous recruitment.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
merit1988:
we are in the second week already. Pls be sure of any info u pass on this thread.

Application closed on 3rd july, today is 13th. Start counting from 17th july thats exactly 2wks. And pls am not guaranteeing anythng i just said from previous recruitment.

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Adeyeancah(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
tatawesome:

Isokay. Make we Carry our talk go dt social media platform whr u find out #theladywithapeculiargait .

In d meantime, we look forward to genuine info here.
ok! U go see my hand cheesy
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Sonnynebis(f): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please can you help me with the past questions Nwanebisonia@gmail.com thanx

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Marcelinho(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
for real
Sonnynebis:
Please can you help me with the past questions Nwanebisonia@gmail.com thanx

2. Confirmation Slip
3. Past Question

Itubo:

2. Confirmation Slip
3. Past Question

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Topscoque(f): 3:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Macchiavelli(m): 5:57am On Jul 14, 2017
i forgot to print my confirmation slip and my guarantor's form, and it seems the site has been shut down. what can i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.