Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648637 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by davilijah: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Macchiavelli:
i forgot to print my confirmation slip and my guarantor's form, and it seems the site has been shut down. what can i do?

Always read recent post on the thread before posting. We have already discussed this issue recently. Just read the recent post, you will find answer to your question.

Only post updates about NIS. Thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by singwa: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2017
By Omeiza Ajayi ABUJA –
The Federal Government has abolished the dichotomy between university degree holders and those of Higher National Diplomas HND in the paramilitary services.
Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Interior, Abubakar Magaji announced this in a statement Thursday in Abuja. According to the statement, “the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board (CDFIPB), at the end of its meeting held on Tuesday, 11th July 2017, under the chairmanship of the Minister of Interior, Lt Gen. (Rtd) Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau, approved the regularization of the dichotomy between holders of University degrees and Higher National Diploma (HND) in all the Services.
“To this end, the Board directed that all officers with HND to be upgraded to COMPASS 08, which is the salary Grade Level for holders of Degree certificates at entry point. While the nomenclature for the HND holders will start with the Rank of Senior Inspector, the Degree holders are with the rank of Assistant Superintendent II.”
The statement equally added that “the Board also approved the commencement of the Year 2017 Promotion Exercise for all the Services with effect from 17th July, 2017.” Meanwhile, in order to boost internal security mechanism, the Board accordingly approved the establishment of the Institute of Domestic Security aimed at strengthening Inter-Agency cooperation, among other functions.
“In another development, the Federal Government has approved the re-organisation of the Nigeria Immigration Service in line with the provision of Immigration Act, which stipulates the establishment of Directorate of Immigration.
“The Directorates, each to be headed by Deputy Comptroller-General are Human Resources Management, Finance and Accounts, Planning, Research and Statistics, Passport and Other Travel Documents, Investigation and Compliance, Border Management, Migration, Visa and Residency”.
The minister in the statement said the federal government places high premium on the welfare of its workforce and hopes that officers and men in the Services will reciprocate this gesture through improved performance and dedication to duty, in line with the Executive Order on the Ease of Doing Business, so as to revamp the economy.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/fg-abolishes-bschnd-dichotomy-paramilitary-services/

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cricifixo: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2017
My brother the thing weak me o, by the way those so called past questions are not even real
ultimategos:
U guys haven't been shortlisted, u r busy asking for PQ, it is a step by step process

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Omocut: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Olochedavido:
check your mail. I've forwarded it
pls bro with sincere begging please and please for God sake send me the past question on adebayoojo551@gmail.com thanks may God bless you as u bless others
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Omocut:

pls bro with sincere begging please and please for God sake send me the past question on adebayoojo551@gmail.com thanks may God bless you as u bless others
Sent
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Olochedavido:
Sent
chai..my brother,please do help me forward the past question to my email...goodluckanusie@gmail.com.
God will bless you for me. Thanks and God bless.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kyinusa: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
pls I need d PQ also k.yinusa512@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hahahha...I told ya

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by davilijah: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rogersmith:
Hahahha...I told ya

Nigerians are really funny. I reserve my comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
davilijah:

Nigerians are really funny. I reserve my comment cheesy
Please bro reserve o...before some people with short temper throws tantrum.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Anusiemgood:

chai..my brother,please do help me forward the past question to my email...goodluckanusie@gmail.com.
God will bless you for me. Thanks and God bless.
check and resend me d correct ID

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by LEGEND7466(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please can past questions be sent to Kbkbbello@gmail.com? I'll very much appreciate it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Olochedavido:
check and resend me d correct ID
goodluckanusiem@gmail.com... Thank you bro
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kelhab(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
pls I need d past question too....may God assist u in all ur endeavors.. its kelani_abiodun@yahoo.com...thanks and God bless
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lakad4u(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
please i need it too..kindly forward to olalekside94@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Thelma246: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Pls I need past question too Chinagoromihesiulo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2017
These past questions people HV come again to spoil this thread. Mtchewwww

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Barselonia(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Anybody with the guarantor form can kindly help me Send it to this email : zubby008@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2017
merit1988:
These past questions people HV come again to spoil this thread. Mtchewwww

Lololol grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by denbaba: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
when are d shortlisting names?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Exam Date 2017 Announced
UNN INFO_Donald
July 14, 2017
Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment Exam Date Officially Out – Check NIS Screening Schedule Here.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) will announce the screening date and examination centres for 2017/2018 recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Immigration 2017 recruitment aptitude test will be written by applicants via Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is to prevent the re-occurrence of the last recruitment where a stampede was recorded at various centres across the country due to large crowd of applicants.
The CBT would also be used to conduct the examination in order to test the computer literacy level of applicants. Therefore applicants would not be required to bring any writing materials to the exam centre; rather, they would only need their password which was the registration number to log into the computer, answer the test and submit online.
How To Check Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Exam Date 2017:
According to a very reliable source from the Immigration office headquarters in Abuja, information about the screening exam will be announced to applicants before the end of this week. So, candidates that applied for this year’s recruitment exercise are to constantly keep checking this page for instant update on the aptitude test information.
Candidates are to visit the Nigeria immigration recruitment portal on
www.nisrecruitment.org.ng for the exam when its announced.
They are advised to bring the following to the Nigeria Immigration Service Examination Centre;
Your Acknowledgement Slip,
ID Card and
Writing materials.
Successful applicants would be contacted individually after the exam and asked to report to designated immigration offices across the country where they would be further examined.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Oladtwo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
please,kindly forward past question to this email dejavu4electronics@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
hasyn04:

Application closed on 3rd july, today is 13th. Start counting from 17th july thats exactly 2wks. And pls am not guaranteeing anythng i just said from previous recruitment.

So next week we start receiving mail for cbt?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nairaboby: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nigeria immigration recruitment portal is not opening what is wrong pals?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by FixNaija(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
mayoor15:
Lols.... Na street we dey o, still waiting for feedback after AC but it's a long wait, but in d meantime, boys dey street, how we go run this NIS package now boss

Bros nothing do you at all! The hustling continues... No retreat no surrender

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by akinjomiloju: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
please i need the past question too...spiritakin101@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by omolizzy(f): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2017
okopidia:
Questions that can not help but repeated in 2017 Nigeria Immigration (English, Mathematics and Current Affairs)

https://sampidia.000 webhost app.com/aptitude-test

To get Password to access the Test Questions and Answers
*PAYMENTS METHOD:*
1. Send 500 MTN card to 08029656195 (MTN transfer not allowed)
2. Pin to access the questions and answers will be sents via SMS

For support; kindly send us an email at sampidia0@gmail.com or call 08029656195

join us on WhatsApp for discussions: https:///4HzZ1KPNhYIGA8DQbyqvzb

Date for the Nigeria Immigration Aptitude Test will soon be announced, Stay tuned!!!
500 recharge card for past questions? You go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by shinene224: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Anusiemgood:

goodluckanusiem@gmail.com... Thank you bro
Pls. my bro, I need past questions too. kindly send it to my email: ojooluwasina@yahoo.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by shinene224: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2017
Pls. I need past questions too, kindly send it to my mailbox: ojooluwasina@yahoo.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lastborn07: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2017
The questions will be simple... My advice for people dat's looking for past questions is to start study logical reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2017
gwason:
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Exam Date 2017 Announced
UNN INFO_Donald
July 14, 2017
Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment Exam Date Officially Out – Check NIS Screening Schedule Here.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) will announce the screening date and examination centres for 2017/2018 recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Immigration 2017 recruitment aptitude test will be written by applicants via Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is to prevent the re-occurrence of the last recruitment where a stampede was recorded at various centres across the country due to large crowd of applicants.
The CBT would also be used to conduct the examination in order to test the computer literacy level of applicants. Therefore applicants would not be required to bring any writing materials to the exam centre; rather, they would only need their password which was the registration number to log into the computer, answer the test and submit online.
How To Check Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Exam Date 2017:
According to a very reliable source from the Immigration office headquarters in Abuja, information about the screening exam will be announced to applicants before the end of this week. So, candidates that applied for this year’s recruitment exercise are to constantly keep checking this page for instant update on the aptitude test information.
Candidates are to visit the Nigeria immigration recruitment portal on
www.nisrecruitment.org.ng for the exam when its announced.
They are advised to bring the following to the Nigeria Immigration Service Examination Centre;
Your Acknowledgement Slip,
ID Card and
Writing materials.
Successful applicants would be contacted individually after the exam and asked to report to designated immigration offices across the country where they would be further examined.
How reliable is this information? Hope is not this blog misleading information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.