Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) (35340 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 22, 2017
May he be blessed .......
He should be led to carter for them...

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by goingape1: 9:13am On May 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ioreth69(f): 9:13am On May 22, 2017
Houseofglam7:
That's the best he could do for them

Mumu man
the girls cherish marriage pass anything in this world.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Abeyjide: 9:13am On May 22, 2017
his name some how ...
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2017
Zi:
Another generation of almajiris and bombers set to be unleashed in Nigeria in the next two years angry

Congratulations!
You sound like an illiterate. I hope you will become a better person in future

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by 1shortblackboy: 9:14am On May 22, 2017
these people sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2017
ok
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Qmerit(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2017
BossOluwendy:
This is serious, but I think he has good intentions! How's he going to cope with them all now is the issue

what do you mean cope with them all. He's not the one marrying them but the sponsor...... He organized the marriage by paying for all expenses.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by censeakay(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2017
Hmmm baba were 50 wives
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Zi: 9:15am On May 22, 2017
SeniorZato:

You sound like an illiterate. I hope you will become a better person in future
I'm an illiterate with a Masters degree, I agree.
Please tell your rich businessman brother that these girls need education (as a means of becoming independent adults) and not handing them over to their future abusers and brooding babies in the name of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2017
Thas the only events we will hear in the north, ancient way of marriage.
Is marriage not beyond just mingling two different ppl, how will they survive?

Isnt it high time this ppl ditch this ancient way of buying and selling of poor ppl, will a daughter of an alhaji marry like this?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by benlash: 9:16am On May 22, 2017
Must read! Nigerian woman states the price changes for foodstuffs between 2015 & today
http://mainvibes.com/must-read-nigerian-woman-states-price-changes-foodstuffs-2015-today/
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:16am On May 22, 2017
ioreth69:
the girls cherish marriage pass anything in this world.

True that
Abeg make we leave those people and their wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Bigframe: 9:17am On May 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by chuksjuve(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2017
The king Solomon of our time!!!! Kudos to you.. more problems to your life...
before you quote Me.
kindly check my signature
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ABOKI9ja: 9:18am On May 22, 2017
francisbarrack:
I pity this tribe
which tribe?
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Adieza(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On May 22, 2017
Make no mistake the end game here is population superiority, the north knows what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by henocherry18: 9:19am On May 22, 2017
BossOluwendy:
This is serious, but I think he has good intentions! How's he going to cope with them all now is the issue
This man was not the one who married them rather he helped the husbands to settle all the marital rites according to their religion and customs
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by holocron: 9:20am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

50 wives at the same time!!!

How he wan take dey do them? O ga ooo. Wonders they say shall never end

FTC again the second time grin cheesy grin cheesy

Walai! Some comments dey tire person. Abeg, please read with comprehension. He financed their marriages to their suitors. What's all this?
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by stuntman007: 9:23am On May 22, 2017
Does it mean the girls pay their own bride price or they pay the guys price or what?

Why is the girls and their parents complaining about the bride price when it ought to be the other way around?

Please someone should enlighten me.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2017
BossOluwendy:
! YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND READ ALLOVER AGAIN, HE IS NOT THE PERSON MARRYING THEM, HE ONLY THE WEDDING SPONSORS THE WEDDINGS
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 22, 2017
That means in the North, it is the girls that pay the bride price. While here in the South, the girls' parent will milk the husbands dry.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by hush15: 9:25am On May 22, 2017
BossOluwendy:

Don't misunderstand the post. He didn't marry any of them. He only help financed their marriages to the suitors. The whole ceremony thing, he stood for the girls
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:25am On May 22, 2017
[
BossOluwendy:
This is serious, How's he going to cope with them all now is the issue

Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

50 wives at the same time!!!

How he wan take dey do them?
Did you read this place at all
The business man should be appreciated!
Islie:

He said the brides and grooms had been screened religiously to avert any chance that would invalidate their marriages.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/biz-man-marries-off-another-50-girls-in-yobe/198675.html

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by naptu2: 9:26am On May 22, 2017
grin grin grin

99% of the people that posted on this thread did not read the article. They responded to what they thought that they would see (based on their biases), rather than what was actually written.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2017
NA MUMU DEY WORRY DEM

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by tunnamaniah(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2017
Qmerit:

what do you mean cope with them all. His not the one marrying them but the sponsor...... He organized the marriage by paying for all expenses.
. no mind all those FTC peeps, to even comprehend a write-up na wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.