Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Late Actress Moji Olaiya's Daughter Reveals What Her Mum Told Her The Day She Di - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Actress Moji Olaiya's Daughter Reveals What Her Mum Told Her The Day She Di (543 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Actress Moji Olaiya's Daughter Reveals What Her Mum Told Her The Day She Di by bumi10(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2017
Late Actress Moji Olaiya's Daughter Reveals What Her Mum Told Her The Day She Died

The death of popular Yoruba actress Olaiya Moji is still a fact the movie industry is still trying to get over with in recent times. Adunoluwa, the 20-year-old daughter of late Nollywood actress has described her mother’s death as the worst news in her life.

Speaking with newsmen on Saturday at her family house in Lagos, the bereaved young lady said on the fateful day that her mum passed on, she spoke with her over the phone and both of them had a good time.

Here is what she said:-

“This is the worst kind of news anyone can hear. I spoke with her on the day she died and nothing prepared me for this bad news.

We had a good time over the phone and she told me how my sister was doing and all. I will miss her love and care, because she always provided anything I wanted.”

On how the funeral rites would be handled, Adun simply said, “I don’t know at this point. It is the family that will take care of that.”

Rest in Peace!!

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/late-actress-moji-olaiyas-daughter.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Falz And Mr Eazi Compete As They Dance Together In Ghana Club(photo+video) / Wanna Get 1k Likes On Facebook..... / Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.