Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home (541 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home by LubeyNaijaBlog: 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
Alleged husband snatcher, Rosaline Meurer, whose mother is from Delta State and her father is Dutch from Holland has commissioned a borehole in her maternal home in Delta state.

The actress made this known on Instagram where she shared photos and expressed her satisfaction in giving back.

According to her, this will bring the struggling to get water to an end since getting water before now means crossing a bridge, hence very difficult.

She wrote:
"Water is Life!!! Am indeed excited to have shown love to my motherland- Delta State. I feel fulfilled and humbled with the rehabilitation and commissioning of Udu Main Market water Project. The era of crossing the Udu Express way to fetch water is gone, this obviously ends the sad news of the past….Yes, this feeling is overwhelming and the exercise is historical, Congratulations to all the beneficiaries as I look forward to more impact in my maternal state even in my smallest capacity!
#deltastate #udumarket #waterproject #rehabilitation #water #homeland #everythingrosy #rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens"

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/actress-roseline-meurer-commissions.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home by LubeyNaijaBlog: 4:56pm On May 29, 2017

Re: Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home by Ichel: 5:00pm On May 29, 2017

Re: Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home by kennyunlimited(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2017
Good....
Re: Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home by decatalyst(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
Tonto Dike... cry

Re: Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home by Airforce1(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2017
She's got a good heart

More blessings dear
Re: Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home by Mrop(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
go girl.... u r doing better than d Oda madam.... pls don't quote me
Re: Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home by sugarbelly: 5:16pm On May 29, 2017
ok
Re: Actress Roseline Meurer Commissions A Borehole In Her Maternal Home by axortedbabe(f): 5:24pm On May 29, 2017
Weldone
But that man at her back b like tonto face..
See as him do face like "yimuu"

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Under Fire For 'disrespecting' Ghanaian Flag (video) / When Your Frns. Won't Let You Be Great -Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her stunning Dress / Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.