Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

DEAR ANGEL INVESTOR, YOU WON'T LIKE TO IGNORE THIS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / DEAR ANGEL INVESTOR, YOU WON'T LIKE TO IGNORE THIS (404 Views)

Need An Angel Investor And Partner / Angel Investor / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DEAR ANGEL INVESTOR, YOU WON'T LIKE TO IGNORE THIS by Legalolumoran(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2017
Hey, Look here!!

If you have the financial muscle, you are just in luck and right on time

I'm not even going to type much here, neither am I going to present any Real estate investment business plan to you here, but if you are the serious type put a call through, or you may chat me up for suiting strategies.

My bad! Lest I forget, my name is Fadipe Ayoyinka Esq. aka realpathlawyer (Your foremost Real estate adviser and strategist)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Private Investment Groups Or Organized Angel Investors In Nigeria ? / Five Proven Ways To Make Money Online / Consult A Professional Builder - Di-fayem Projects Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.