Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos (29938 Views)

Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / Fayose Flies Economy Class To Lagos, Spotted In General Airport Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos by bigfather(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2017
informant001:
A Nigerian man, Hakeem Lawal, who sat beside the Governor of Kaduna state in an Economy class few days ago while traveling from Abuja to Lagos - has revealed what the governor told him when he asked him why he was travelling without his aides... According to him, the governor said "This is normal"...

Read what he shared on his Facebook page...

Gov. Nasir El-Rufai sat beside me in Economy class two days ago traveling from Abuja to Lagos. And he had no aide. Asked him why.... "This is normal". Asked if he attended a certain recent wedding in Minna and how he went..."Yes I went - by road". And I visited Kaduna lately.

Massive development all around. People oriented projects. Here's a true public servant. Nigeria will do with lots of exemplary leadership like this. Help me greet Mallam El-Rufai if you see him. And please pass the word!!!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/man-spots-gov-el-rufai-in-economy-class.html

Travelling without his aides hmmmmm......try misbehave and you go see him aides spring up from every corner of the aircraft !

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos by jimb(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2017
the 3 biros in his chest pocket, I need just one to spy around.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos by Codes151(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2017
Show off
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos by Organs(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2017
GoldCircle:
Don't mind this hypocrite of a midget. After entering economy, he will then pay fulani mercenaries to annihilate Southern Kaduna Christians. who be fool? Yesterday he entered train, today its economy, tomorrow na camel. Kaduna State has never had it this bad in terms of religious killings.

Look at how his book "accidental civil servant" was discredited by all the characters he mentioned in it including the statement Obasanjo made about him. I have very little respect for this man.

My Broda the truth is the truth and lies will be lies. Go and check out his record in FCT, it speaks for itself ask anybody that is somebody that lives in Abuja. See here, this fulani stories here and there listen to both sides and know the situation before concluding. Know this for sure, you need to do research on each story before concluding cos there are liars all over the place saying whatever to promote their stand, agenda or affiliation on both sides.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos by Omeokachie: 7:10pm On May 22, 2017
What is a midget looking for in a business class cabin...legroom?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos by Kbanka: 7:12pm On May 22, 2017
Osinbajo for President.
El-Rufai for VP
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos by tk4rd: 10:09am On May 23, 2017
WILLIE IS WORKING.!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.