Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight (52208 Views)

Peter Obi spotted flying Economy Back Into Nigeria from the USA / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by AcuraZDX: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
A Nigerian Doctor and Entrepreneur, Dr. Ola Brown who boarded an economy class with Peter Obi, expressed how shocked she's on seeing Peter Obi in an Economy class flight.
She narrated how Peter Obi's simplicity moved her and other passsengers.

Sharing the post and video on her handle, she wrote;

Peter Obi just boarded my flight. He greeted all of us. Then proceeded to his seat..... in economy as usual. Not at the front of economy.

At the back,near the toilet, next to a corper.

When Nigerians tried to know if Peter Obi is getting her vote over his simplicity, she added.

Lol. I wouldnt vote for a candidate just because he flew economy.

I flew business class and I dont think that made me a less effective leader.

COMPETENCE; especially with regard to economic management is what should be on everyones mind right now.

She was able to capture the event to backup her statement..
Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-doctor-reacts-to-peter-obi-flying-economy-class-video/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by AcuraZDX: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
See reactions

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Some people still don't understand peter obi.. They still think its a political trick as well, una eyes go open when he refuses to use the vice president planes or even sell them..

401 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by baliyubla: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter Obi is what Nigerias economy needs right now. If you interview 100% of people that bear a grudge with the dude, all of them will tell you, they didn't get one favour or the other from him.

Man never even accepted big men visitors as Governor, for fear of giving them brown envelopes as TP. Lol

354 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by saintneo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter Obi has high humility.

I will not be dragged into the messy news emanating from the religious angle.

We should not be deceived, Atiku/Obi should be voted into Aso Rock.

318 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by digScratcher: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
una no know say Peter obi na area father. it's nothing new

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by gidgiddy: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Although Peter Obi is a multi-billionaire, he doesn't live like one. He lives a very simple life. He has simple cars, a simple house in Onitsha, flies economy, walks on the streets like any common man, moves around with no security.

This is a man with a vast business empire that includes Banking, properties, securities, leisure, import and export.

He is one of those rich men who didn't let the money enter his head.

282 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by fullclub: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter obi is the man.. If not the way Nigeria is he should be contesting for president

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Pekele007: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nels55:
Some people still don't understand peter obi.. They still think its a political trick as well, una eyes go open when he refuses to use the vice president planes or even sell them..

Peter Obi have been living a modest life right from the time he was the CEO of Fidelity Bank, even before he entered politics.

He is a frugal businessman.

203 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by SouthEastFacts: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter Obi refused Anambra House Assembly budget to build a 400 Million Presidential lodge for Obasanjo, but rather released the Government House's bedroom to obasanjo and checked-in to a hotel.

Jonathan so much loved Peter Obi, that as Governor of Anambra he was appointed the National Economic Adviser. During the grand rally of the Anambran Guber that brought in Obiano, Jonathan personally went to Onitsha to endorse Obiano while the Vice President was attending PDP rally. PDP candidate decamped to APC after the election where he ran as Governor again.

Peter Obi might be the reason OBJ and GEJ are supporting Atiku.

279 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by okwabayi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Forget Peter Obi and his 2019 trickery. What I want to know is if she has a boyfriend.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by AcuraZDX: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by AcuraZDX: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by mightyhazell: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
A rare leader

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by IbrahimDamola: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Obi and I have a lot in common. We love making money and hate spending money unnecessarily.
I've saved 73% of all my earnings in the past 5 years and from next year when I expand my business will save 90% of all my earnings and still live comfortably. Make I see how poverty wan take near my generation. grin

I love Okwute!
He is my role model.

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by seunmsg(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
And the above is why we should vote for the bigot? Some people are so gullible that they can fall for any stupid political prank. We celebrate too much nonsense in this country and that is why we are still backward. Rubbish!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by landmark86: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Na Peter Obi all of you dey praise like this
Ok ooooooooo, no wahala
I pray u won't later come here dey complain about him when Atiku re-branded him the other way round.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by globemoney: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter Obi keeps hoodwinking gullible and foolish Nigerian youths with fake lifestyle.. Akpabio, Obiano, Sullivan Chime, Fashola etc dont fly economy or those nonsense but they performed far more than Peter obi so what difference does this make.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tell that to Obiano, let him use Gulder and laugh finish you. angry

6 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by globemoney: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
[s]Although Peter Obi is a multi-billionaire, he doesn't live like one. He lives a very simple life. He has simple cars, a simple house in Onitsha, flies economy, walks on the streets like any common man, moves around with no security.

This is a man with a vast business empire that includes Banking, properties, securities, leisure, import and export.

He is one of those rich men who didn't let the money enter his head.[/s]
He has mansions in London, Luxury flats in Lagos, I guess these are not exclusives of rich men? Nonsense

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by tstx(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yawn
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by helium2: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dr Ola Brown

Call your Mama, tell am say you don make am

If you are Single, Congrats you deserve a di.ck tonight for that post

Contact b0rn2fuck for more info

If you have a bf, you still deserve a di.ck

If you are married, you know what to do

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Hades2016(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
All dis one na scam las las

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
When election is near, they all become humble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Jones4190(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?

ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20

Therefore APC = PDP
QED.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by dokyOloye: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
The afonja in her wouldn't let her vote Peter Obi otherwise,Why is she talking about competence in economic management when every1 knows Peter has A1 in that

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Peter Obi refused Anambra House Assembly budget to build a 400 Million Presidential lodge for Obasanjo, but rather released the Government House's bedroom to obasanjo and checked-in to a hotel.

Jonathan so much loved Peter Obi, that as Governor of Anambra he was appointed the National Economic Adviser. During the grand rally of the Anambran Guber that brought in Obiano, Jonathan personally went to Onitsha to endorse Obiano while the Vice President was attending PDP rally. PDP candidate decamped to APC after the election where he ran as Governor again.

Peter Obi might be the reason OBJ and GEJ are supporting Atiku

Wrong.
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Very good post in all ramifications.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) / Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.