Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman (40826 Views)

MAKE MONEY AND ENJOY STEADY SUPPLY OF FOODSTUFFS ALL YEAR ROUND / Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets / Will Prices Of Foodstuffs Ever Come Down If Recession Ends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Nickymezor(f): 2:33pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmmm, there was a country indeed. undecided Lord help us

3 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by BrutalJab: 2:33pm On May 22, 2017
mecussey:

This is what I tell people, Buhari never believed he could win, he was only there to cause trouble and fighting and may be war. The list he expected was that Gej and pdp will accept defeat. Suddenly, he was handed over power and he didnt know what to do with it. He never had any plan to rule...that was why it took him 3 months to move to aso rock and another 6 months to appoint ministers and even wrong ministers from the same pdp. Thank God i never patispated in that election, i pity those who died anyways.
You are absolutely right
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by geraldo077: 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
It's a pathetic situation we find ourselves in this country,when bigotry and ethnic sentiments is a factor used to vote in leaders,how would you have square pegs in square holes When it's 2019,you would see a more vibrant BMC group feeding us with nonsense propaganda.......Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Zane2point4(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
And the worst be say, the cost of things never rise finish sef, i come the wonder how all these men with 6 children still feed there families.

When corruption was high, costs of items were better off
I thought with the latest discovery of looted funds things will be cheap, buh instead the money get relooted.

5 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by badnigga666(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2017
remiopash:
NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY I KNOW HER PEOPLE THINK THAT MANNER CAN STILL FALL FROM HEAVEN...HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ON THIS THREAD HAVE ENGAGED IN JUST GARDENING NOT TO TALK OF SERIOUS FARMING?PEOPLE WANT CHEAP FOOD STUFF AND REFUSE TO FARM..I AM JUST HERE WONDERING HOW POSSIBLE IS THAT.

Your stupidity knows no bounds....

7 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by trexzee: 2:37pm On May 22, 2017
sirugos:
If i had buhari as my father, i would have rejected him and look for another person i can call my father.
Biggest lie

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Benekruku(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2017
Illiteracy has really eaten deep into the populace..

Analysis of a stack illiterate who can only complain and has failed to know the root cause of such inflation.

Always first to complain when they know nothing about how the economy works.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by nkwuocha: 2:43pm On May 22, 2017
Atlantia:

The same question I ask myself everyday.

Many don't. Many are seriously frustrated. There are more sales in local gin than beverages as a lot of family men now drink of their sorrows on cheap liquor. A friend of mine recently bought some sachets of Chelsea one day while we were relaxing in a joint. He lost his job last year. While discussing, I pretend to be paying attention to him, but my mind was still wondering what really happened. But I understand....And I felt really sad.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by nickishire: 2:44pm On May 22, 2017
morgan100:
N1000 almost becoming useless, go market with N5000, d tinz N5000 go buy no go full poly bag, naija dey hot.
That was how I went to market the other day, after I buy everything way I won buy, e dey do me like say I misplace money, because the tinz I buy small for bag, and money don finish for pocket.

Na from inside bus na im my calculation dey start.. Poly bag ke? 7k no dey fill that yellow and black nylon again.
It is well with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by arejibadz(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2017
remiopash:
NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY I KNOW HER PEOPLE THINK THAT MANNER CAN STILL FALL FROM HEAVEN...HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ON THIS THREAD HAVE ENGAGED IN JUST GARDENING NOT TO TALK OF SERIOUS FARMING?PEOPLE WANT CHEAP FOOD STUFF AND REFUSE TO FARM..I AM JUST HERE WONDERING HOW POSSIBLE IS THAT.
am wondering weda u have sense at all
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by nkwuocha: 2:46pm On May 22, 2017
Sincerely things are really really bad. Many Nigerian are living in worst conditions. I noticed that kwashiorkor is about to return again,many children are now hawking in the streets
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Emassive(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2017
Wailers form suppose son finish by now oooo and I expect more printers to sign contract before 2019 as the high demand for form dey blow hurricane

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2017
When prices were cheap they say they wanted change, they got change and now they are complaining like idiots

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Atlantia(f): 2:51pm On May 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

Many don't. Many are seriously frustrated. There are more sales in local gin than beverages as a lot of family men now drink of their sorrows on cheap liquor. A friend of mine recently bought some sachets of Chelsea one day while we were relaxing in a joint. He lost his job last year. While discussing, I pretend to be paying attention to him, but my mind was still wondering what really happened. But I understand....And I felt really sad.
It's sad,indeed...but does alcohol really help?
I think it just makes things worse.

Is this friend of yours a family man?
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by nkwuocha: 2:52pm On May 22, 2017
Zane2point4:
And the worst be say, the cost of things never rise finish sef, i come the wonder how all these men with 6 children still feed there families.

When corruption was high, costs of items were better off
I thought with the latest discovery of looted funds things will be cheap, buh instead the money get relooted.

They are now sharing their kids among relatives. Me Don collect my own share. All is well. I pray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by nkwuocha: 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
Atlantia:

It's sad,indeed...but does alcohol really help?
I think it just makes things worse.

Is this friend of yours a family man?

Yes he is a family man. He has got twins, two girls.
I never thought he could be beaten down to the extent of drinking cheap liquor. He now fill his pockets with it. This country is eating up her children. This is a guy that can't go without a thoroughly starched and pressed clothe. Always looking smart. I'm sincerely not happy. Me sef the thing Don dey hit me. I now unconsciously and bitterly complain about every household bills I must pay.

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Dare2Try(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
La to ojodu beggar de ebute metta awon tey mi coolu temper, cooly cooly temper, naija people no more complain learn to leave with the errors you guys made
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by juman(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
ugofr:
wahala dey

wahala dey o.

APC government is a curse.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by sarutobie(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
When prices were cheap they say they wanted change, they got change and now they are complaining like idiots
big time idiots I tell you..those of us who saw today from yesterday have already tightened our belts in anticipation of today..even though we're all experiencing the pangs of this useless government together with the sai barbarians, our conscience has a much lighter load to bear.

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Habeyy(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2017
kingmekus:
All I can say is may God punish APC,all their supporters, facilitator's, financiers,BMC's and all those who had a hand in mortgaging this country, may sickness and calamities rise in their lives just as the prices of goods,infact there is no need for this prayer cos its already happening to them.
which one be BMC my oga cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Habeyy(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
DeltahArmy:
Buhari, it will never be well with you!!!
mr para this one too much oo cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Habeyy(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Habeyy post=56768785]mr para this one too much oo wink
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
sarutobie:

big time idiots I tell you..those of us who saw today from yesterday have already tightened our belts in anticipation of today..even though we're all experiencing the pangs of this useless government together with the sai barbarians, our conscience has a much lighter load to bear.

Thank u, yes we are all experiencing the pangs but it seems less painful because we know we didn't buy into the lies about change so when I hear them complaining I just feel they are confused
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
These people no dey tire. Whenever things are gradually improving, they always choose to attach bad belle in everything.

Igbos always cry undecided
Thunder from Russia fire you there.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by DonCortino: 3:17pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:
Illiteracy has really eaten deep into the populace..

Analysis of a stack illiterate who can only complain and has failed to know the root cause of such inflation.

Always first to complain when they know nothing about how the economy works.

why is the analysis paining you?

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by aolawale025: 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:
How I even involved myself in arguments supporting this illiterate called Buhari during the last election is still a mystery to me.

It took me MONTHS to discover that APC and Buhari are clueless and never prepared to rule this country. It's like they never thought Jonathan will be defeated.

Sadly, A looting PDP Era is now better than the self acclaimed corruption fighting government of APC.

2019 is here anyway, I'm ready to correct the mistake. grin

APC=CHAIN!!!

The propaganda was too much. It was very thorough the way they attacked the previous government(which didn't do much by way of response) that people fell for the lies
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by praise1705(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2017
I believe the real change we want it's with us the youths, let's us the youths (masses) select someone who has no Godfather, be put up there so he or she won't be scared in trying not to step on anyone's toes.

It can start from here on nairaland, what do you think?
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by MrPresident1: 3:22pm On May 22, 2017
May God judge all the people who inflicted this hardness upon Nigerians.

God is watching, His just recompense is sure. Every one who is guilty will pay, and pay dearly too.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Dare2Try(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Wait....When Macron was Six years,Buhari was Head of States in Nigeria, Macron is 39 presently and the President of France and Our Darling Bubu Still is Nigeria's President,So please kindly tell me who are the leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria?

My brother I almost slap one man because of that statement, youth are the leaders of tomorrow when we all know that the grandpa's has been in power like forever, infact the even turned it to family heritage

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by NigerianScholar: 3:26pm On May 22, 2017
snrman:
Its called Recession only economist understand this term.
Shouldnt it be called inflation
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by NigerianScholar: 3:27pm On May 22, 2017
kingmekus:
All I can say is may God punish APC,all their supporters, facilitator's, financiers,BMC's and all those who had a hand in mortgaging this country, may sickness and calamities rise in their lives just as the prices of goods,infact there is no need for this prayer cos its already happening to them.

If all this happens it wont do anything better. It will only make things worse
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 22, 2017
Sai Baba,
lets surfer 2geda, wait.....hmm bubu dey london woh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS / Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.