Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande (21101 Views)

Ifedayo Adedipe And Ebun-Oku Adegboruwa Dismiss Akin Alabi's Claims On COS / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande by supremacy360: 9:38pm On May 22, 2017
dolphinife:

This same mouthing and bad-belleism is what led to massive killings of Igbos in 1966, when Sadauna was being taunted by the same Igbos....mind you, the first set of people to claim victim mentality are these same Igbos...

I will recommend a book titled A Darkling Plain written by Saro Wiwa for all and sundry to read. Same prevalent idiotic mentality that led to the war is also repeating itself
presently.....the day I finished reading the book is the day I stop taking any Igbos dead or alive serious

wow with such a book at your disposal, I hope you can teach your Acting president how he can be treated like a man and not a child like he said at his old age.

1 Like

Re: Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande by emmanuel2k11(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
both of you are sick tribalist. get a life please
[color=#990000][/color]
[/quote]
[quote author=dolphinife post=56765560]

This same mouthing and bad-belleism is what led to massive killings of Igbos in 1966, when Sadauna was being taunted by the same Igbos....mind you, the first set of people to claim victim mentality are these same Igbos...

I will recommend a book titled A Darkling Plain written by Saro Wiwa for all and sundry to read. Same prevalent idiotic mentality that led to the war is also repeating itself presently.....the day I finished reading the book is the day I stop taking any Igbos dead or alive serious
Re: Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 22, 2017
it is just ilorin not kwara state. the other towns in kwara states have obas not emirs.

PointZerom:

Chai, what a book. Hope the strategy to recover Kwara State from the hands of your Fulani Masters is in that book?.
Re: Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande by springtech(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2017
NO to COUP in Nigeria.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.
Re: Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande by emi14: 6:26am On May 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

It is easier for flattiyeasterners to get Biafra than the bullllshit above to happen smiley
What is wrong with you and directing every news to tribalism? Is such absurdity innate in your generation if you really have. Get real bob.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight / APC Takes Over PDP Office In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.