Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Please HELP! All My Contacts Just Disappeared!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please HELP! All My Contacts Just Disappeared!!! (797 Views)

Help!!! All My Media Files Have 'Disappeared' From My SD Card / Help!!! My Contacts Are Deleting On My Phone / Help!!! All Techno Phones Not Working In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP! All My Contacts Just Disappeared!!! by Iykecaroll(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2017
Pls who has an idea on how to restore contacts on an android phone. Woke up& switched on my phone, only to discover that all my apps had disappeared. Pls...is there any app to restore that?
I've tried syncing from my gmail buh it seems I didn't back up. I've chosen to display all contacts, yet nothing.
I'm using an Infinix Hot 4. Thanks.
Any ideas? Thanks.
Re: Please HELP! All My Contacts Just Disappeared!!! by DonCortino: 12:15pm On May 22, 2017
bailus! grin
Re: Please HELP! All My Contacts Just Disappeared!!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2017
Iykecaroll:
Pls who has an idea on how to restore contacts on an android phone. Woke up& switched on my phone, only to discover that all my apps had disappeared. Pls...is there any app to restore that?
I've tried syncing from my gmail buh it seems I didn't back up. I've chosen to display all contacts, yet nothing.
I'm using an Infinix Hot 4. Thanks.
Any ideas? Thanks.
Hello @Iykecaroll Seems like you did a factory reset on the phone. Check for a software update & run it. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Please HELP! All My Contacts Just Disappeared!!! by Iykecaroll(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Iykecaroll Seems like you did a factory reset on the phone. Check for a software update & run it. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

Thanks. The app seems not to work too well here. I'm at Enugu.
Re: Please HELP! All My Contacts Just Disappeared!!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:48pm On May 24, 2017
Iykecaroll:

Thanks. The app seems not to work too well here. I'm at Enugu.
We have collection points within your area. See an address below @Iykecaroll:
G1 EXCEL PHONES
HOTLINE: 08173083609
ADDRESS: UPSTAIRS OGBETE MAIN MARKET, ENUGU, NIGERIA.
Re: Please HELP! All My Contacts Just Disappeared!!! by Iykecaroll(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

We have collection points within your area. See an address below @Iykecaroll:
G1 EXCEL PHONES
HOTLINE: 08173083609
ADDRESS: UPSTAIRS OGBETE MAIN MARKET, ENUGU, NIGERIA.

Thanks. I'm almost done re-saving most of them, thanks to my WhatsApp. Just hoping it doesn't reoccur.
Thanks for the heads up!

(1) (Reply)

Airtel One Month Data Plan / Vivo Y69 Specifications, Features And Price / If You Don't Believe In Yourself, Nobody Will!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.