Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) (47863 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) / Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by stephenduru: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
As shared by Godgift.....

'Apostle Suleman Shares His Life Story, Blesses Visiting Youth Corpers With N2m Cash

The untiring spirit of giving known with the man of God and president of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, was again displayed when he blessed some youth corpers who visited him with the sum of N2 million naira cash.

It was during the Sunday service at the OFM headquarters in Auchi, Edo State.
Apostle Suleman’s heart of gold was extended to the beneficiaries who were newly posted to the State because, according to him, “it is another divine mission I could not ignore.”

Assisting youth corpers, we gathered, is what the servant of God has done for six years and have become an annual practice with him. Recalling, Apostle Suleman, in July 2016, doled out N7 million cash to youth corpers who were on courtesy visit to the OFM headquarters.

Since knowing and accepting Christ, we learned, Apostle Suleman has not relented in identifying with the poor.
Narrating his life story and source of his radicalism and love for giving, the ‘Oracle of God’ said “it runs in the family.”
In his words, “I didn’t just wake up and start giving or I pretend to be taking on challenges; no, it is a family thing. In my family, we don’t run for fights and we always win our battles.”
Speaking on why he would never stop fighting for justice and fairness or be blackmailed to stop sharing with the poor, Apostle Suleman recalled his father’s days in the army and how he fought injustices until he was plotted against and eventually he retired voluntarily into private business.
“The late (head of state) General Sani Abacha was one of my father’s boys in the army,” he narrates.

“My father was known for confronting acts of injustice in the army. But they plotted against him and almost killed him. He retired voluntarily and went into business. He was one of the major dealers at UAC. It was from him I learnt the art of business.”

“I shared in the wealth of the family, which tells you that I’m from a privileged background. I never rented a house all my life. But when I gave my life to Christ, my father had issues with me. So, I stopped leveraging on my father’s wealth and started on my own. I have never looked back in giving and confronting challenges, and winning,” concludes the man of God who regularly gives out in charity to people irrespective of tribe and colour'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/apostle-suleman-blesses-youth-corpers.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by stephenduru: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
cool
He try sha but

TBJ All the way...

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by stephenduru: 12:34pm On May 22, 2017
Network problem.Plz mode help I am finding it difficult to attach pics
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Pastafarian: 12:49pm On May 22, 2017
probably paying for his future Otobo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by ilynem(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2017
Pastafarian:
probably paying for his future Otobo
You people are funny grin grin grin. He gives, problem. He doesn't problem. What do pastors have to do gain your approval?

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

You people are funny grin grin grin. He gives, problem. He doesn't problem. What do pastors have to do gain your approval?
LOL Who made these men pastors?
You and I know it can't be the God of the Bible.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by ilynem(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:

And you can tell this how?

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 1:17pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

And you can tell this how?
How can you know when studying the Bible is not a priority!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 1:34pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:

How do u know he doesn't make studying bible his priority?

I hope u know lying is a sin?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by ilynem(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:
Studying the Bible is my priority ma.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 1:43pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

Studying the Bible is my priority ma.

If indeed it is, you should be able to discern a wolf. Or are you a new convert?

I am no ma o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Wenebadu(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2017
that's my man of God, may god bless you more.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2017
felixomor:

How do u know he doesn't make studying bible his priority?

I hope u know lying is a sin?
Urgh hater of truth and defender of wolves. You just had to quote me!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:
Urgh hater of truth and defender of wolves. You just had to quote me!

I asked u a simple question.
This is not the answer of the question.
If your heart was clean, u wouldn't dodge the question

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 1:55pm On May 22, 2017
felixomor:

I asked u a simple question.
This is not the answer of the question.
If your heart was clean, u wouldn't dodge the question
Why would I reply you when you are by default a hater of truth. Just move on!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 2:00pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:
Why would I reply you when you are by default a hater of truth. Just move on!

Stop telling Lies.
Just admit your sin, correct yourself and move on.

It will not kiLL you.
Pride resides in the heart of a fool.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by jared007: 2:07pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:

pls tell us d genuine pastors u know and why u know they are genuine?

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
felixomor:

Stop telling Lies.
Just admit your sin, correct yourself and move on.

It will not kiLL you.
Pride resides in the heart of a fool.
I didn't lie. You can't be a student of the Bible and call these charlatans pastors, prophets or whatever nonsense.

You are so pained and lazy and in error that you wish I was the fool!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 2:12pm On May 22, 2017
jared007:
Your choice is to ask me? Would you ever choose to study the Bible!

Humans are such wicked beings that oppose even themselves ignorantly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 2:13pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:
I didn't lie. You can't be a student of the Bible and call these charlatans pastors, prophets or whatever nonsense.

You remember when the disciples of Jesus accused a certain man of being a false prophet?
They thought they knew too much.

Thats the stage you are now.
Zeal before knowledge
Grow up

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 2:20pm On May 22, 2017
felixomor:

You remember when the disciples of Jesus accused a certain man of being a false prophet?

Thats the stage you are now.
Zeal before knowledge
Grow up
You are just like your father. A liar from the beginning and twister of truth. If that man was preaching the truth why would Jesus want to stop him!

Go and study the bible
Jesus didnt even meet the man
Just like the way you haven't met many of the people you judge on the internet.
But your judgement goes before you.
Thinking u know too much.
Just look at u here, castigating people who are doing while you are loafing on social media.
I have always told you
God is not blind
I told you that you are a hater and twister of truth and a liar. And I put it to you that you know nothing of the matter but are proud, poor, wretched, blind and depraved. How can you love the truth?

Yes, Jesus had to be physically present before He knew anything. Isn't Jesus a creature like you? Sigh!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 2:25pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:
You are just like your father. A liar from the beginning and twister of truth. If that man was preaching the truth why would Jesus want to stop him!

Go and study the bible
Jesus didnt even meet the man
Just like the way you haven't met many of the people you judge on the internet.

But your judgement goes before you.
Thinking u know too much.
Just look at u here, castigating people who are doing while you are loafing on social media.

I have always told you
God is not blind

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Ekakamba: 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by lockupnop: 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
Competition don start undecided undecided

T.B Joshua really ginger in this case cool cool

God knows I never liked this man T.B from start undecided

But I think he is now leading by example undecided

Next move :Cambodia deportees visit Oyakilomen received 5million naira cash ...

Continue undecided

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Trillyonaire: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
this is how the visits would never end

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Mouthgag: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Sharp guys
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
I have never seen pastors this generous but sha he may have won lottery
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Edu3Again: 3:11pm On May 22, 2017
Trillyonaire:
this is how the visits would never end
Me sef wan visit the man wey dey collect money from the poor to shine grin

At least he spoke against the killings of Christian's, unlike the rest.

jared007:
Currently in Nigeria ?
NONE undecided

felixomor:

Where in the bible did this happen?
It's not in the bible

lockupnop:
Competition don start undecided undecided

T.B Joshua really ginger in this case cool cool

God knows I never liked this man T.B from start undecided
My brother deception of these god of men, is 3 much.
All of them na Yahoo Yahoo pastors

Jesus is Lord, but as for these jet pastors na judgement dey wait them
An2elect2:

My sister the truth is hard for some to accept.

Some na out of ignorance, some na self denial, some are simply complicit.

You will make enemies for speaking the truth.

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:11pm On May 22, 2017
Pretending to be nice all in the name of trying to lure gullible ladies to his arms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by ijebuloaded(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2017
Why are dey fighting upstairs?

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by siie: 3:12pm On May 22, 2017
Apostle toh flirt.. Gbayii cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.