Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Keri Hilson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keri Hilson (820 Views)

Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) / Keri Hilson Is Pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keri Hilson by jamale: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
i learnt keri hilson was in d country a couple of weeks ago,nairalanders,i just want to know what she was here for,was it a show or something?
Re: Keri Hilson by freecocoa(f): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
it wasn't a show,she just came to perform 4 me,am thinking of using her in my up coming b'day party so i wanted to see how good she is first,that's why she was here,damn this my bodyguards i told dem i didn't want anyone to know she came,infact amma fire dem all.
Re: Keri Hilson by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2010
@ free cocoa- stop posting replies cos you want to post. You were asked a simple question undecided
@Jamale- she was in Nigeria for the Cross River State annual Xmas Fiesta.
Wyclef was also invited. Hope this serves your question smiley
Re: Keri Hilson by jamale: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2010
thanks,chairman,i almost believed d first reply, lol
Re: Keri Hilson by freecocoa(f): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2010
@chairman,whats ur own nau??i told u why she came and u re vexed about it?if she went to cross river after she left my house,how's that my problem,oboy relax oo.
Re: Keri Hilson by selencious(f): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2010
just got a call on Chris Brown and Keri Hilson getting it ((N)) during the Superbowl weekend ((Miami)), as if I care!, But then again you might,

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Wood's Biggest Mistake / Who's The Sexiest Nollywood Actress 2009/2010? / Announcing The Wrong Name For D Finale Of " Next Top Model" The Video ,the Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.