Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Job Story So Far - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Story So Far (1403 Views)

Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. / My Job Interview Experience Today. / Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Job Story So Far by electromagnito: 1:40pm On May 22, 2017
I don't believe anyone can be jinxed not me cause I pray alot and I believe God never let his own down but recently life has been so frustrating for me... MITEC international school called me for an interview, we were two, after the test I perform better, we were told we will meet the principal.... The other guy was told to go first cause he was coming from ibadan, after 20minutes the guy came out angrily, and told me baba Na 50k dey want offer, I can't do it... I was like me I go do I no mind... In my mind; untill the HR came and say the principal can't meet me today again cause she is busy (immediately I felt why me) and i was told they will call me if the principal is free, till now I have not heard from them. Before then I went for WILLCO MANAGEMENT SERVICE interview, after the competence test, we were two again, I met the MD and other top management for interview, and they were impress, till now no response from them... Am already losing hope in everything.... But I know it's the devil testing me.... But i know the better is not far from me....

1 Like

Re: My Job Story So Far by Benny4(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2017
Stay Calm God got you. We in the hunt together, and don't forget he didn't keep u this far to abandon u. The best is yet to come!.. Stay blessed! Selah

1 Like

Re: My Job Story So Far by electromagnito: 1:46pm On May 22, 2017
Benny4:
Stay Calm God got you. We in the hunt together, and don't forget he didn't keep u this far to abandon u. The best is yet to come!.. Stay blessed! Selah
thanks bro, I appreciate alot

1 Like

Re: My Job Story So Far by serverconnect(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
The Lord will surelly make a way for you.
Re: My Job Story So Far by Oktane: 1:50pm On May 22, 2017
electromagnito:
I don't believe anyone can be jinxed not me cause I pray alot and I believe God never let his own down but recently life has been so frustrating for me... MITEC international school called me for an interview, we were two, after the test I perform better, we were told we will meet the principal.... The other guy was told to go first cause he was coming from ibadan, after 20minutes the guy came out angrily, and told me baba Na 50k dey want offer, I can't do it... I was like me I go do I no mind... In my mind; untill the HR came and say the principal can't meet me today again cause she is busy (immediately I felt why me) and i was told they will call me if the principal is free, till now I have not heard from them. Before then I went for WILLCO MANAGEMENT SERVICE interview, after the competence test, we were two again, I met the MD and other top management for interview, and they were impress, till now no response from them... Am already losing hope in everything.... But I know it's the devil testing me.... But i know the better is not far from me....

Honestly, I feel you. But I learnt something when I was job searching myself years ago. If you have something small that you are doing on the side that takes care of your sundry bills you will take rejection on a lighter note. The first guy who rejected 50k may have done so because he has on small thing he does that attracts an equivalent amount for him. Think and pray about my suggestion.

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: My Job Story So Far by electromagnito: 1:52pm On May 22, 2017
But can I call the school since I have the HR number
Re: My Job Story So Far by iamademola(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2017
electromagnito:
But can I call the school since I have the HR number
Yes of course
Re: My Job Story So Far by coveredchic(f): 4:24pm On May 22, 2017
@op,always remember this 'no matter how hard the snow might fall, it will be gone come summer'. Hang in there, it'll soon be over.

1 Like

Re: My Job Story So Far by Addict000(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2017
@op i need your insight, i was on your thread for the softcom data analyst interview. How did it go? Wat should i expect? Did ypu guys talk about the salary range?
Re: My Job Story So Far by electromagnito: 8:33pm On May 22, 2017
@Addict just interview about ur CV, I didn't make it for the next stage ...
Re: My Job Story So Far by Godswill10: 9:18pm On May 22, 2017
@Op since God picked my call, he must surely pick yours... be patience and pray harder too.
Re: My Job Story So Far by Addict000(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2017
electromagnito:
@Addict just interview about ur CV, I didn't make it for the next stage ...
Thank you sir
Re: My Job Story So Far by Meah273: 12:40am On May 23, 2017
You should be happy that you are getting interview invites and getting to the last stage.
Plenty apply, many get called, only a few get to the final stage.
You are a man. Keep pushing. You will head a home tomorrow. Your tenacity is needed.
Re: My Job Story So Far by 06013276dc(f): 4:44am On May 23, 2017
electromagnito:

Be very sure u didn't get those jobs cos ur job is somewhere waiting for u. I was in ur shoes wen a coy interviewed me n made me feel I was one of d few best,we even agreed on salary n resumption date. Bt alas,Since December, 2016 no response from them. Then my own job dt pays X3 of dia salary came on April,2017. What if they had responded, I would b denied dis better offer.
Just keep calm n pray sweetie
Re: My Job Story So Far by AJVC(f): 10:10am On May 23, 2017
Join Richlife and stop carrying cv from one office to the other,be your own boss,I was like you before but now I'm free from unemployment since I joined Richlife. it is an easy job,its stressfree but money yielding. not networking. If you are interested contact me on 07038740041.

(1) (Reply)

N-power Releases List Of Successful Applicants [see Detail] / Professional Sales Staff Needed At Halogen Security Company - Deadline Is Today! / Nddc Training 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.