Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle (24982 Views)

Planned Defection: PDP Leadership To Decide On Obaseki Today / PDP leadership Under Pressure To Change The Party's Name / Kogi West : Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Dino Melaye’s Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by adesamix(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2017
those who called sheriff their chairman are apc members dat not want Nigeria to move 4ward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 22, 2017
vantage001:

You are right. It is probably the right time to join.
Given how many people PDP have lost to the APC, i am sure there is a lot of power vacuum there especially when either sheriff or markaffi loses.
Join now, and get acquainted with the stakeholders cum godfathers and who knows,- maybe national politics could be the reward or atleast some high level connection in business.

nobody is thinking of serving anymore while in public office. rather what they stand to gain from being in a political party. this kind of mentality is the reason nigeria is still where it is today

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by vantage001: 8:01pm On May 22, 2017
aonag:

[b]nobody is thinking of serving anymore [/b]while in public office. rather what they stand to gain from being in a political party. this kind of mentality is the reason nigeria is still where it is today
fucck that.
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by hajieazi(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2017
Written submissions by Counsel to both parties will be studied by the judges...each of the 5 supreme court judges would thereafter submit their judgement.
at least, 3 of the 5 judges must have same position before any of the parties in dispute can be declared winner of the dispute.
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by missioner(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2017
vantage001:

You are right. It is probably the right time to join.
Given how many people PDP have lost to the APC, i am sure there is a lot of power vacuum there especially when either sheriff or markaffi loses.
Join now, and get acquainted with the stakeholders cum godfathers and who knows,- maybe national politics could be the reward or atleast some high level connection in business.
How do you know my reasons ?
Obviously you hv farsightedness
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by bejeria101(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2017
Splinz:
Judgment delivery system is too slow in this country. sad

Taking an issue frm abuja here to portharcourt does it make sense? The arguement would be that the issue originated frm there.
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by moffat(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2017
i seat down dey look
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by CioAngels(f): 9:51pm On May 22, 2017
Earlier in the day, another paper reported that makarfi won, i sincerely hope it will not be changed for money?
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by Rishama(m): 10:16pm On May 22, 2017
missioner:
How can I become PDP member... this is the best time to join.
After your much anticipated saviour president has changed Nigeria to Paris as prominence abi?
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by budav4fem: 11:19pm On May 22, 2017
Sheriff will land in jail in Jesus name his in-laws is battle with London sickness osinbajo will not support rubbish......
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by senatordave1(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2017
Sheriff will win and sink pdp forever.up apc
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by emi14: 7:18am On May 23, 2017
agabusta:
Supreme Court should deliver their judgement sharply and spare us this Sheriff / Markafi roforofo fight. Some nairaland illiterates thought Judgement on this case has been released by virture of the earlier application of the Sherriff faction thrown out.
Wise man. Your self-acclaimed wisdom didn't teach you how to respect people. Do you really know the meaning of illiterate? Why must you always insult people because we are together on nairaland?
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by sapele914(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2017
mrvitalis:
What ever we need a strong opposition
No be by mouth,opposition of criminals?
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by tuniski: 9:49am On May 23, 2017
aonag:

nobody is thinking of serving anymore while in public office. rather what they stand to gain from being in a political party. this kind of mentality is the reason nigeria is still where it is today
U must gain where u serve nau! U never hear work chop?
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by DJInfluence: 10:00am On May 23, 2017
Delay tactics so the highest bidder can bid higher than the opposition to get the desired results. What am i even saying, let me go and take my medication. grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2017
krendo:

This is the long and short of the matter

The appeal court overreached its jurisdiction by attempting to impose a substantive chairman on the PDP

I have been making this argument on this site for a long time

The election of the party chairman of any party is the prerogative of the party itself and governed by the rules of such party

It is not the place of any court to decide

Sherriff is gone.

After all the rigmarole time and time again the Supreme Court demonstrates its ability to get to true justice!

It will soon be victory for rule of law and Nigeria's democracy will be back on track!

Reminding myself of this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Give Fulani 1-month Quit Notice, List Oil Installations... / Nigeria’s Social Media Bill: The Dangerous Implications By Techcabal / Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.