Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) (751 Views)

Kogi Prison Escape: 25 inmates Recaptured, 97 Still Missing / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
Hello,
The picture of this boy was reported to our TV station (NTA Aba)with police report as a missing person. I was suprised last week to see on Front page ( https://www.nairaland.com/3810973/man-nabbed-beheading-son-adidaase ) that the incident that happened in Ghana sometimes ago is the poor boy. Please disregard the information as it is false. This boy is still missing.

Seun and MOD take note .

Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
Contacted the dad, he said that the boy is still missing. Plz disregard whatever you read online about this boy and the incident in Ghana.

They are two different issues and wonder why somebody, somewhere will manufacture lies to sell to the public. Sometimes, I wish the cyber law can be passed and signed to regulate the Internet. So many news on the social media are lies .
Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This is the earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3810973/man-nabbed-beheading-son-adidaase
Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by stefanweeks: 3:07pm On May 22, 2017
Na wa for awon bloggers

They used this lil man's pic for a murder case in Ghana.

Op are u really sure?
Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
stefanweeks:
Na wa for awon bloggers

They used this lil man's pic for a murder case in Ghana.

Op are u really sure?
I took this picture with my phone now and if you look well, you will see my thumb nail showing there.
This picture is with me now.

I'm yet to find the police report.

The pages of the note is where we record missing persons reported to our TV station.
Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by obicentlis: 3:29pm On May 22, 2017
Sometimes, you need to check very well before you believe so many news on social media.

Check the nose of the boys on the other thread, they are really different. Bloggers, take it easy.
Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by obicentlis: 4:18pm On May 22, 2017
Lalasticlala, move this thread to the front page so that people will know the truth and abort this picture and also to help locate the boy.
Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
Lalasticlala

Kindly move this to front page to dispel the wrong information. This little boy is still missing or do you still need more proof?

(1) (Reply)

Missing Girl In Ikorodu. / Stop Child Abuse, Rescind The Mandela Award And U.S Visa Granted To Bisola Abayo / Are These Road Safety Officers Or Criminals In Uniform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.