Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (31404 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Gucciblog: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
A little boy was reportedly thrown out of his master's home in Iyana Ipaja and has no where to go as his family live in the Eastern part of the country.

The child, identified as Ifesinachi Emmanuel Nwaeti, from Izii local government area in Ebonyi State, has reportedly been left stranded at Iyana Ipaja under bridge bus-stop with nothing but a couple of nylon bags containing all his earthly possessions. It was revealed that his master threw him out of the house since last night.

The child is alleged to have been asking passersby for help to get back to Ebonyi State, all to no avail. Concerned social media users have shared his photo online so that his family can be located.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/thiz-little-boy-left-stranded-after-his-master-threw-him-out-of-the-house-in-lagos-2/

c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by ambrosedmax(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2018
You didn't leave any number we can call, those willing to help.
Help him get on a bus to ebonyi if you have means.

37 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by yomi007k(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2018
cry

Which kind life be this?

More details are needed. Address or names of master or parent ? Does he know his way in Ebony?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Slaquan: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Does Nigeria have a child social services that takes care of abused and abandoned children?

14 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by tzjaynee: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2018
But the master of the boy is heartless o! No matter what he has done, the best thing to do is take him back to his parents, rather than driving him out to the streets
He didn't for one minute think that something dangerous could have happened to the child.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by tzjaynee: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2018
Slaquan:
Does Nigeria have a child social services that takes care of abused and abandoned children?

Seriously, you had to ask that

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 4:46am On Sep 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

For this early morning? Some Mods are just heartless.

1 Like

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by tunwumi: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2018
tzjaynee:
But the master of the boy is heartless o! No matter what he has done, the best thing to do is take him back to his parents, rather than driving him out to the streets
He didn't for one minute think that something dangerous could have happened to the child.

Don't be so quick to judge. What if he run away and the master is searching everywhere for him? Growing up children do a lot of things thisdays

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by calabaman(m): 4:51am On Sep 20, 2018
OP your link is not opening.

how do we render assistance to this boy?

this is so SAD

2 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Humanity is cursed

Just look at the little child

Drive him out to stay where? I spit on human beings!

Sometimes I wonder why I have to share a planet with these deranged, desperately wicked people

I’d have been better off as an alien

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by IbrahimDamola: 4:53am On Sep 20, 2018
Too bad..
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Livealways: 4:53am On Sep 20, 2018
This life na wa! Please more details needed so that this boy can be tracked and helped.
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2018
Very Shocking...
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by soldadoe(m): 4:55am On Sep 20, 2018
Life as we know it! We didn't know what transpired btw the lad and his boss! But its not cool to send this young lad away just like that without contacting his fam! Saddening angry...i pray our kids won't face this kind of unrepentant treatment! God is with you lad!

1 Like

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by GodblessNig247(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Humanity is cursed

Just look at the little child

Drive him out to stay where? I spit on human beings!

Sometimes I wonder why I have to share a planet with these deranged, desperately wicked people

I’d have been better off as an alien

Alien? This is sheer wickedness! Maybe he stole a piece of meat from the pot!
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by NokiaN8(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2018
hummmmmm, which way Nigeria??...
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Bede2u(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2018
More like his madam threw him out...men are not this wicked..
Na bad wife dey cause these things

13 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by IbrahimDamola: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2018
tunwumi:

Don't be so quick to judge. What if he run away and the master is searching everywhere for him? Growing up children do a lot of things thisdays

This is another angle. No master will kick out a child that age when he knows that the parents and even the community will accuse him of doing rituals with their child if he goes missing.

The boy resemble who go stubborn gan. Carry am go police station abeg. Police station dey there for cement bus stop. Another one dey dopemu.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by eliwa47(m): 4:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Honestly I can see this boy becoming a celebrity in future, I can see him making it big! I think God want to take him to the next level. And for his master that drove him away, watch n see.

3 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by peacettw: 5:07am On Sep 20, 2018
A child also has rights

1 Like

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Nah....grin

He probably did something & master threatened to deal with him, as the kid they fear punishment he packed his stuff run thinking all will be cool.

Meanwhile the master is probably looking everywhere for this rascal while shouting " if anything happens to that boy, I don't finish woh"

grin

Take the kid to the nearest police station & find out exactly what happened instead of kidnapping him & putting on a bus to ebonyi

5 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by hopeforcharles(m): 5:10am On Sep 20, 2018
There might be another twist to this story, peeps stop rushing into conclusions

7 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by justdogitto: 5:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Maybe oga caught him sleeping with his wife
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by justdogitto: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Pavore9: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2018
The man should be arrested for failing to take the kid back to Ebonyi State unless the kid ran away from home.

2 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by 10mobile: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2018
OP, without more details to aid public spirited individuals to assist, u could be exposing the boy to head miners. I am in Ebonyi in case anybody can find & send him. 07053311253. Pls contact the police in the area before any intervention attempt.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by spongeisback: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2018
Nigerians need to stop having kids they can't take care of. Stop saying "god that put it there will take care of it" you and I know that's a lie! You'll be the one to.

It's not like the early days when people have lots of kids because of farm work and those kids are well fed, now things have changed. School fees,health bills and all sort of bills isn't cheap.

STOP bringing kids to this world to suffer! STOP with the mentality that the more kids you've the more chances of you being taken care of in old age. Children are NOT properties.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by israelmao(m): 5:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Never give birth to child you cannot carter for because God will hold you accountable.

6 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by 10mobile: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2018
israelmao:
Never give birth to child you cannot carter for because God will hold you accountable.

"It is a crime punishable by law, to bring a child into the world without taking care of it" - John Stuart Mill

9 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by devigblegble: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Someone just asked if Nigeria has a child Social service like seriously even the country itself is being abuse by politicians and the people are calling on God to come rescue them, let’s just pray for Nigeria cuz People just don’t care

1 Like

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by letsfarmnigeria: 5:33am On Sep 20, 2018
This is not good

Hi guys,
you can learn everything about farming from the comfort of your home watch videos and see pictures directly from the farm simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn for free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Female Kidnapper Caught Lagos / Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Someone Stole My Phone And Withdrew Over N180k From My Account Within 3hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.